"Psychoceramics"

Earle Jones

Jun 11, 2021, 1:00:31 AM6/11/21
*
Here is an old (July, 1997) copy of "Psychoceramics: the on-oline crackpots" by Toby Howard (Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester.)

Our friend Archie (AP) has been famous for more years than we imagined! He is the first-mentioned example psychoceramicist -- see paragraph two.

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~toby/writing/Guardian/ceramics.htm

Enjoy!

earle
*

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jun 11, 2021, 2:13:52 AM6/11/21
ArchiePoo is the first "psychoceramic" I encountered on Usenet way back
when. Back then Usenet was a very different place, with access limited
to universities, certain large (mostly computer) corporations and
government agencies. That's how ArchiePoo got access - he worked for
Dartmouth College who had the advanced foresight to grant internet
access to all of their students, faculty and staff, and Archie started
spewing from there. After years of warnings ignored by Archie,
Dartmouth finally fired his ass for dragging their reputation through
the mud.
Message has been deleted

Quantum Bubbles

Jun 11, 2021, 6:32:01 AM6/11/21
Is it known what his role was at the college?

Kind Regards

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 11, 2021, 6:38:46 AM6/11/21
WOW!

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 11, 2021, 6:40:01 AM6/11/21
Iirc, something to do with making dishes cleaner?

FromTheRafters

Jun 11, 2021, 6:41:00 AM6/11/21
Quantum Bubbles presented the following explanation :
KP

Quantum Bubbles

Jun 11, 2021, 8:08:38 AM6/11/21
Ah I see, so not 'former university lecturer who really went off the rails', which would at least be mildly interesting.

Archimedes Plutonium, if you are reading this, with all the time you have spent on various forums over the years you could have slowly but surely put yourself through part time education, starting off with high school catch up (many countries have adult learning centres for such situations) perhaps even eventually getting yourself an undergrad degree via the Open University or something. But unless your pension or other income is rather generous that might be a bit tough this late in the game. Still that's no excuse to let this sterile fantasy play itself out until the hour glass has run through.

Is there really nothing else you would rather do with your time? Do you really want to be remembered as little more than the thinking man's John Gabriel? You must want more for yourself than that surely? Try some volunteer work, or some gardening. Get yourself outside in the sun for a bit. Can't hurt.

Kind Regards

Michael Moroney

Jun 11, 2021, 12:22:23 PM6/11/21
Specifically, he was a potwasher at the Hanover Inn, owned by Dartmouth
College. When I mentioned "students, faculty and staff" it included all
staff, including janitors, the guys who shoveled snow from sidewalks and
potwashers.

But if you want interesting, there was a gruesome murder of two
professors at Dartmouth about a year after Plutonium was fired. Because
the police had nothing to go on for a while, and because Plutonium made
vague threats against Dartmouth after being fired, the police
investigated him, too. He had nothing to do with it, of course.
Message has been deleted

Earle Jones

Jun 14, 2021, 8:23:17 PM6/14/21
*
QB:

Yes, it is well known what his role was at Dartmouth.
He worked at Hanover Inn, a residence house at the college. He was a pot-washer. (I once referred to him as a dishwasher and I was immediately corrected. Evidently there is some social status difference.)
He took this job to get an email address with "@Dartmouth.edu" which was available for all staff. With an email address like that, one might begin to believe that you know what you are talking about!

Cheers!

earle
*

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

Aug 4, 2022, 8:29:15 AM8/4/22
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

On Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 12:27:37 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Is Dr.Chandler Davis Canada's most famous psychoceramics or does Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 8, 2022, 7:53:08 PM8/8/22
☠️ of Math and ☣ of Physics Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Earle Jones logo picture, is he pining for the authoritative dick of Kibo Parry Moron? And is this classical Univ Manchester Toby Howard example of psychoceramics in British life before Brexit???

Stupid Plutonium, why are you obsessed so much with dick sucking? We all
know that you're 🏳️‍🌈gay🏳️‍🌈, and most here are OK with your
gayness, but why are you so obsessed? Is it because you are jealous
because it's not your dick being sucked? Is it because you are jealous
because you're not the one doing the sucking? But please, quit trying to
make this group into a gay pickup bar. Why not go up the road to
Gayville SD and use your secret password to get into the back room of
its gay bar?

Oh and who are you to comment on "authorities"? As the bottom guy on the
totem pole of mathematics, you have no math authority and never will.

p.s. The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell
"I Pound His Male Rectum".
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 20, 2022, 11:19:21 PM8/20/22
🦍 of Math and 🦧 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Univ Manchester Toby Howard,Nancy Rothwell,Young Lee, Earle Jones, is that psychoceramics of math or is that schizoidceramics? Even a High School student recognizes a cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, ellipse has 2,

Even a high school student recognizes that an equation like:
(x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2 has TWO axes of symmetry, once around y=0 and the
other around x=1, but that axis is NOT the axis of the cone, which is
symmetrical around x=0 instead.

> yet these bozo cranks at Univ Manchester propagandizing ellipse is a conic when it never was.
No, they have several PROOFS the ellipse is a conic section. You don't
have any proof. Here's a proof that any high school student can understand:

From: qbwr...@gmail.com

Here is a plane and cone
x + 1 = z
and
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = z^2

Square the first equation giving us
x^2 + 2*x + 1 = z^2

In the second equation replace z^2 with x^2 + 2*x + 1 giving us
2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = x^2 + 2*x + 1

Subtract x^2 + 2*x - 1 from both sides giving us
x^2 - 2*x + 1 + 2*y^2 = 2

Replace x^2 - 2*x + 1 with (x-1)^2 giving us
(x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2

That is EXACTLY the equation of an ellipse
And there are two planes of symmetry.

No matter how you tilt or rotate an ellipse it
REMAINS an ellipse and has TWO PLANES of symmetry,
just like the intersection of a plane and cylinder
remains an ellipse no matter what the slope of the
plane is.

As you can see, the solution is (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2, so the
line (x=1,y=0) goes through the center of the ellipse, and it
is NOT the same line (x=0,y=0) that is the axis of the cone.
Obviously (x-1)^2 is symmetrical around x=1, and 2y^2 is
symmetrical around y=0.
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 21, 2022, 2:58:54 AM8/21/22
🦇 of Math and 🦨 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Math" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> blathered:

> Kibo Parry M on mindless fuckdog Todd B Smith Univ Dayton,Elizabeth Smith,Ivan Sudakow,Perry Yaney. Why Kibo?? Is it because he never asks the question which is the atom's real true electron??

No need, everyone knows it's the 511 kev particle named the electron.
The muon isn't even in the running, it's too unstable with a 2.2
microsecond half-life.

> autism meltdown going to see the Pope

Are you having yet another autism meltdown? You're going to see the
pope, too? Sorry for triggering your autism meltdown (again). I admit it
is fun to watch your autism meltdowns. Maybe that's wrong, but you do
keep attacking me. Did you know that when attacked, I strike back?

> In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry,

Of course, an actual high school student recognizes that an equation
like (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2 has TWO axes of symmetry, and is, in fact, the
formula for an ellipse. One axis around the y=0 plane and one around the
x=1 (NOT x=0) plane.

> and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

Whose "truth"? Your delusional beliefs or actual truths, like the
ellipse being a conic section?

>>> 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse.

If you have an actual proof of that, why not show it? Right now you are
in a tie for who is more dumb, stoopid, delusional and bone-headed
STUBBORN: You or Mitch Raemsch.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

Aug 30, 2022, 10:07:27 PM8/30/22

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 3:49:17 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Far too difficult ...

[snip]

When will you learn, Archie Poo???

[...]

Kristjan Robam

Sep 8, 2022, 2:29:28 PM9/8/22
Hey.
Come to
http://starsclickinggame.mygamesonline.org/clickgame.html

And please tell your friends too to come there.
Let's see, who plays the best.

Earle Jones kirjutas Neljapäev, 10. juuni 2021 kl 22:00:31 UTC-7:
> *
> Here is an old (July, 1997) copy of "Psychoceramics: the on-oline crackpots" by Toby Howard (Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester.)
>
> Our friend Archie (AP) has been famous for more years than we imagined! He is the first-mentioned example psychoceramicist -- see paragraph two.
>
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~toby/writing/Guardian/ceramics.htm
>
> Enjoy!
>
> earle
> *
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 16, 2022, 1:53:04 PM9/16/22
🐜 of Math and 🐛 of Physics Archimedes "Imp of Math" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Earle which is worse-- 4 psychoceramics or 4 lunatics

The 4 psychoceramic lunatics, of course. They are:

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig van Ludvig
3) Ludwig Plutonium
4) Archimedes Plutonium