Re: +_My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium 10m views Subscribe  Archimedes Plutonium's

Message has been deleted

Fritz Feldhase

May 31, 2023, 12:46:13 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:09:05 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> As the two triangles get closer and closer to being right triangles, the second ellipse disappears and you have remaining a Unique ellipse.

Nope.

See the image here: https://postimg.cc/7JXhxPdb
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

May 31, 2023, 4:24:59 PM5/31/23
Math failures Fritz Feldhase,B. Schmidt, Sarah Friedrich with their 2 different ellipses from the same major axis and minor axis of a ellipse, no wonder they failed geometry when they cannot tell apart a ellipse from Oval in slant cut of cone, for the slant cut is a Oval, yet Fritz is too dishonest and a math con-artist to admit the truth. No wonder all of Germany math education is too dishonest in truth, and that is why no-one in German universities math professors can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. How could they when they cannot tell apart a ellipse from oval.

Fritz Feldhase, the Smithsonian in the USA has a Ellipsograph that is wood,and they shaved the edges as to not be sharp, but by doing so, hides the fact that the slant cut is not a ellipse but an Oval. And Germany Gottingen Uni?? has a ellipsograph (if not mistaken which also has a ellipse only because it was shaved from a Oval so as not to be a sharp edge. So German has become idiots of mathematics, no-one there can tell the truth anymore, exemplified by the moron Wolfgang Mueckenheim and his mindless "dark numbers". No math professor in Germany can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, see AP's below.

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:39:12 PM UTC-5, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:51:04 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
> > As the two triangles get closer and closer to being right triangles, the second ellipse disappears and you have remaining a Unique ellipse.
>
> Nope.
>
> See the image here:

Universitat Augsburg, Germany, rector Sabine Doering-Manteuffel
Math dept Ronald H.W.Hoppe, B. Schmidt, Sarah Friedrich, Stefan Grosskinsky, Friedrich Pukelsheim, Mirjam Dur, Ralf Werner.

Hochschule Augsburg, Wolfgang Mueckenheim

Eternal-September.org
Wolfgang M. Weyand
Berliner Strasse
Bad Homburg

Goethe Universitat Physics dept

Brigitta Wolff president

Jurgen Habermass
Horst Stocker
Gerd Binnig
Horst Ludwig Stormer
Peter Grunberg

math
Alex Kuronya
Martin Moller
Jakob Stix
Annette Werner
Andreas Bernig
Esther Cabezas-Rivas
Hans Crauel
Thomas Gerstner
Bastian von Harrach
Thomas Mettler
Tobias Weth
Amin Coja-Oghlan
Raman Sanyal
Thorsten Theobald
Yury Person

Gottingen Univ math

Dorothea Bahns, Laurent Bartholdi, Valentin Blomer, Jorg Brüdern, Stefan Halverscheid, Harald Andres Helfgott, Madeleine Jotz Lean, Ralf Meyer, Preda Mihailescu, Walther Dietrich Paravicini, Viktor Pidstrygach, Thomas Schick, Evelina Viada, Ingo Frank Witt, Chenchang Zhu

Gottingen Univ physics
Prof. Dr. Karsten Bahr
Prof. Dr. Peter Bloechl
Prof. Dr. Eberhard Bodenschatz
Prof. Laura Covi, PhD
Prof. Dr. Andreas Dillmann
Prof. Dr. Stefan Dreizler
Prof. Dr. Jörg Enderlein
Prof. Dr. Laurent Gizon
Prof. Dr. Ariane Frey
apl. Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Glatzel
Prof. Dr. Fabian Heidrich-Meisner
Prof. Dr. Hans Christian Hofsäss
Prof. Dr. Andreas Janshoff
Prof. Dr. Christian Jooß
Prof. Dr. Stefan Kehrein
Prof. Dr. Stefan Klumpp
Prof. Dr. Sarah Köster
Prof. Dr. Reiner Kree
Prof. Dr. Matthias Krüger
Prof. Dr. Stanley Lai
Prof. Dr. Stefan Mathias
apl. Prof. Dr. Vasile Mosneaga
Prof. Dr. Marcus Müller
Prof. Dr. Jens Niemeyer
apl. Prof. Dr. Astrid Pundt
Prof. Dr. Arnulf Quadt
apl. Prof. Dr. Karl-Henning Rehren
Prof. Dr. Ansgar Reiners
Prof. Dr. Angela Rizzi
Prof. Dr. Claus Ropers
Prof. Dr. Tim Salditt
Prof. Dr. Konrad Samwer
Prof. Dr. Christoph Schmidt
apl. Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider
Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann
Prof. Dr. Simone Techert
apl. Prof. Dr. Michael Seibt
Prof. Dr. Peter Sollich
Prof. Dr. Andreas Tilgner
Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert
Prof. Dr. Florentin Wörgötter
Prof. Dr. Annette Zippelius

My 3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#12-2, My 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Fritz Feldhase

May 31, 2023, 5:25:26 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 10:24:59 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:39:12 PM UTC-5, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:51:04 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > >
> > > As the two triangles get closer and closer to being right triangles, the second ellipse disappears and you have remaining a Unique ellipse.
> > >
> > Nope.
> >
> > See the image here:

https://postimg.cc/7JXhxPdb

Archimedes Plutonium

May 31, 2023, 5:45:47 PM5/31/23
Math failures Fritz Feldhase,Mirjam Dur, Ralf Werner with their 2 different ellipses from the same major axis and minor axis of a ellipse, no wonder they failed geometry when they cannot tell apart a ellipse from Oval in slant cut of cone, for the slant cut is a Oval, yet Fritz is too dishonest and a math con-artist to admit the truth. No wonder all of Germany math education is too dishonest in truth, and that is why no-one in German universities math professors can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. How could they when they cannot tell apart a ellipse from oval.

> Fritz Feldhase, the Smithsonian in the USA has a Ellipsograph that is wood,and they shaved the edges as to not be sharp, but by doing so, hides the fact that the slant cut is not a ellipse but an Oval. And Germany Gottingen Uni?? has a ellipsograph (if not mistaken which also has a ellipse only because it was shaved from a Oval so as not to be a sharp edge. So Germany has become idiots of mathematics, no-one there can tell the truth anymore, exemplified by the moron Wolfgang Mueckenheim and his mindless "dark numbers". No math professor in Germany can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, see AP's below.

Fritz, such a moron of math, and just a spammer, thinks art graphics is a substitute for mathematics.... No wonder Germany has dropped from 1st class education in math to being now a 3rd world loser in math education with all those idiots like Fritz and Wolfgang Mueckenheim running around with their ellipse a conic section when in reality that is a oval. No-one in Germany can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and obviously because you have idiots like Fritz spamming.

Fritz Feldhase

May 31, 2023, 6:53:06 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 10:24:59 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:39:12 PM UTC-5, Fritz Feldhase wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:51:04 PM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > >
> > > As the two triangles get closer and closer to being right triangles, the second ellipse disappears and you have remaining a Unique ellipse.
> > >
> > Nope.
> >
> > See the image here:

https://postimg.cc/7JXhxPdb

Volney

Jun 1, 2023, 2:47:02 AM6/1/23
As I'm sure you've figured out by now, you are trying to convince
someone who is certainly delusional/insane. He cannot tell the
difference between what he imagines up and reality. And of course he
immediately launches into ad hominems against anyone who disagrees with
his delusions, such as yourself. He's not that bright, either, since he
cannot learn it's not very smart to attack me like that.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 1, 2023, 3:50:53 AM6/1/23
Kibo Parry Volney on Gottingen Univ physics Prof. Dr. Karsten Bahr,Prof. Dr. Peter Bloechl,Prof. Dr. Eberhard Bodenschatz

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 2, 2023, 2:56:12 PM6/2/23
Why is Fritz Feldhase and the entire German dept of education of mathematics such morons??

Here we have Fritz arguing that he can produce 2 different ellipses to cover 4 vertex points formed by joining 2 identical right-triangles leg-to-leg to form a parallelogram.

Fritz and all of German math professors are too dumb to understand 2 right triangles leg to leg form a Unique Ellipse as no other ellipse can be formed from that major and minor axes.

No wonder no German math professor can admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse. For everyone in Germany has no marbles in the head to do mathematics properly. And Fritz is a dunce who thinks computer graphics is mathematics. I bet Fritz is so much a math moron that he buys into this idea that AI is dangerous.

AP, King of Science, especially physics and logic

Fritz Feldhase

Jun 2, 2023, 9:02:34 PM6/2/23
On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:47:02 AM UTC+2, Volney wrote:

> As I'm sure you've figured out by now, you are trying to convince
> someone who is certainly delusional/insane. He cannot tell the
> difference between what he imagines up and reality.

Yes.

> And of course he
> immediately launches into ad hominems against anyone who disagrees with
> his delusions, such as yourself.

Right.

100% ACK (of course).

On the other hand, imho he once was a clever guy. Now he's just insane.
2

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 2, 2023, 9:07:12 PM6/2/23
Idiot Fritz Feldhase, Gottingen Uni and all of math eduction in Germany is too dumb to put 2 identical right triangles together leg to leg to form parallelogram and that forbids two different ellipses from occupying those 4 vertices.

Fritz, the math idiot who thinks a computer graphic is a math proof. Fritz, king of dumpster math

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 2, 2023, 9:26:58 PM6/2/23
On 6/2/2023 6:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Idiot Fritz Feldhase, Gottingen Uni and all of math eduction in Germany is too dumb to put 2 identical right triangles together leg to leg to form parallelogram and that forbids two different ellipses from occupying those 4 vertices.
>
> Fritz, the math idiot who thinks a computer graphic is a math proof. Fritz, king of dumpster math

Fritz can be rather harsh with words from time to time, however he is
not stupid at all.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 3, 2023, 12:05:21 AM6/3/23
Fritz Feldhase,Chris Thomasson massively stupid. So they have a 3-4-5 right triangle placed let to leg

/|
|/

Then they sit at their arsewipe-computer, punching in keys-- give my two ellipses. The arsewipe computer wipes then arse then shows 2 different ellipses on their screen. And this is what Fritz calls mathematics.

Volney

Jun 3, 2023, 7:54:52 AM6/3/23
Certainly he's smarter than Plutonium is. The best Plutonium can do is
say "it's true because I said it's true" and try to bully anyone who
disagrees.

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 3, 2023, 3:22:27 PM6/3/23
I wonder... I should be finished with a project of mine before Christmas
of this year. After that, I wonder if I created a little base of an
online calculator for ap to tell me how to get it to work using his
terms, his math. :^)

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 3, 2023, 3:23:38 PM6/3/23
Iirc, he has special logic wrt OR and AND... So, I would need to make
the calculator work like he wants it to work, period. apCalc. ;^D

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 3, 2023, 3:26:26 PM6/3/23
Ask Socratis, for he and you are in the same boat of phony math, phony geometry, cranks and crackpots floating in a cesspool.
Message has been deleted

Chris M. Thomasson

Jun 3, 2023, 3:31:21 PM6/3/23
I would need to ask YOU, AP, on how to make the calculator react.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 3, 2023, 3:48:35 PM6/3/23
On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 2:21:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 5:10:46 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Alright, I thought I was completely finished with this 3 points determines a unique ellipse. Turns out I have quite a more distance to run with it. I had the oversight, or missed-sight of thinking I had both the major and minor axes when both identical right triangles are placed leg to leg into a parallelogram. I was thinking both axes surely determines a unique ellipse, that was an oversight for the 2 right triangles only determines the major axis and not the minor axis.
> >
> > That means more distance to run on this proof, and the possibility of failure.
> >
> > But there are strong signs that I will be triumphant because the square and rectangle and rhombus and then all sorts of parallelograms not 2 right triangles --- they do not mark out the major axis. Only the 2 right triangles mark out the major axis. And the others that have 2 or more ellipses (perhaps that can even be sharpened up to say all parallelograms have only 2 ellipses to cover their 4 vertices), have no axes involved in their ellipses.
> >
> > What I am considering is whether the perpendicular bisectors of these 2 right triangles are indeed the foci of the unique ellipse. If that is true, then indeed the 2 right triangles determine a unique ellipse.
> >
> > Everyone that is thinking of disputing or attacking AP on this issue, ask yourself first, how much are you relying on Computer Graphics? A math geometry proof never has a computer enter the picture for the proof itself. And I am pretty sure the Old Math claim of 5 points required for unique ellipse in the plane is a computer graphics mindless idiocy.
> >
> Sorry, I made a mistake here, in thinking the 2 right triangles captured both the Major and Minor axis, but it turns out the 2 right triangles captured only the Major axis. The minor axis is in-between, straddled on both sides by the 2 vertex of short legs joined together.
>
> However, all is saved, capturing both Major and Minor axis if I join the 2 right triangles, first by leg to leg, then I slide the one right triangle down the leg of the other forming a hour-glass
>
> /|
> ..|/
>
> I still have 4 vertices but no longer parallelogram, instead a hourglass especially with the 45-45-90, not so much with the 60-30-90.
>
> So, many more kilometers to run with this proof.

A glitch has turned up in AP's proof, for he thought he captured both Major and Minor axis. Turns out I have to do a final movement to obtain the unique ellipse to capture both Major and Minor axes. The final figure is much like a hourglass, or two right triangles joined vertex to vertex.

Caution, as you make the final movement, the center of the unique ellipse also appears.

And it appears that the hourglass for the 45-45-90 right triangles ends up being a Circle, then, all other 2 right-triangles in the Hourglass final movement ends up being ellipses, unique ellipses because they carry both the Major and the Minor axes.

AP, King of Science, especially physics and logic

P.S. thanks to all the old dolts of Germany, and West Germany for trying to convince AP he was wrong and had nothing, which only forced AP to make a final HourGlass movement. Thanks. Your strident hatred only helps AP to further and higher success. As the late John Gabriel always- used to try to say here in sci.math, but was too shy "eram semper", and Chris had to say it for him.