Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..

Message has been deleted

Professor Wordsmith

Aug 14, 2020, 12:07:05 PM8/14/20
"Ammo: Uncured Shit pile"

Message has been deleted

Professor Wordsmith

Aug 16, 2020, 3:22:19 PM8/16/20
"Chromium Panties Duel"

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 20, 2020, 12:54:37 PM8/20/20
Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: How kook math professors dreamed up the sinusoid wave-- pure kook
> imagination gone awry. Stepping through the ignorant math mistake by college

WARNING TO ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to
teach you some math and physics that are truly damaging to electrical engineering.
BEWARE! He will try to corrupt your knowledge with his broken physics and math. He
teaches bizarre false mathematics that are destructive to electrical engineering
education, that a sine wave is a semicircle or cycloid (depending on his mood) but
isn't sinusoidal, that there are no negative numbers, there are no complex numbers,
plus many, many other instances of bad math.

In addition, he'll try to teach some dangerous physics. In particular, he teaches
there are no electrons, he teaches that ordinary matter contains unstable muons
(with a 2.2 microsecond half-life!), that electrons are magnetic monopoles (which
violates Gauss' Law of Magnetism) and he gets the wrong mass of the proton, which he
claims are made up of 8 more unstable muons, despite the fact that the mass of 8
muons isn't the mass of a proton.

Boolean algebra is very important for electrical engineers during these days of
computers. One of his dangerous tricks is to teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND
2 = 5. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (it is;
3 OR 2 = 3), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise Boolean
logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Don't let Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

He has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on Usenet.
Fortunately, this has failed so far, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet
is an old, dying medium few students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the risk to our students!

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of students like this. Perhaps he
wants everyone to be a failure at math and physics, just like he is. Perhaps he is
an agent of China, in order to make sure China will dominate the US trade economy.
Maybe he is a minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Maybe he once peed on an
energized electric fence and has vowed revenge against electrical engineers ever
since. Since Plutonium once called for Russian robots to aid him at corrupting the
education of our children, it appears he must actually be an agent of Putin/Russia.

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you a new dangerous book.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate Amazon.

In addition, Plutonium wants to usurp good Christians by trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god. You can recognize
the symbol of this evil pagan cult, which is an ascii-art cosmic butthole.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 23, 2020, 3:28:32 PM8/23/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>1-Kook math professors with their fake trigonometry. They see a sine of unit circle
>radius 1 for hypotenuse, circle center at (1,0). They know sine = opposite/hypotenuse,
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 23, 2020, 10:00:35 PM8/23/20
The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "He lied! I moan, cum, spurt!".

Michael Moroney

Aug 23, 2020, 10:01:37 PM8/23/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Math should be the easiest of the six hard sciences, physics, chemistry, math

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Nude Hitler Mosaic, Ump!"

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 28, 2020, 10:04:31 PM8/28/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Subject: Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 189

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hail Cutie Demon's Rump".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 29, 2020, 3:24:35 PM8/29/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Science of "Being Happy" // physics-psycho

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Mice Hail Up Rust Demon".
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 31, 2020, 5:22:15 PM8/31/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: List of 50 fakes & mistakes of Old Math

[snip 50 Failures of Plutonium]

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I use No Child Rump Meat".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 31, 2020, 6:30:09 PM8/31/20
Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Kibo, is the flat screen composed of 12% tortured Moon Bear bile by Sams

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Trump Cinema, Is he Loud?".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Aug 31, 2020, 9:23:00 PM8/31/20
Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics Archimedes "I ate my brain" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Boycott Samsung, Kibo Parry Moroney, is the flat screen 12%
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 2, 2020, 10:27:05 PM9/2/20
Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus raksasa of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Science of "Being Happy" // physics-psycho

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "A Luminous Retched Imp".
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Wade Bahr

Sep 5, 2020, 2:34:40 PM9/5/20
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> There is no reason in this entire world, none at all, that of the 6 hard
> core sciences, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, geology,
> astronomy, that math -- should be-- yes-- should be the easiest of those
> 6. No reason at all against, math being the easiest. But today in year
> 2020, math is the worst nightmare of the 6, and the reason it is so, is

*_WHO and Ghebreyesus_*
Some do not hesitate to characterize WHO as "the most corrupt organization
in the world" whose director, the Eritrean Adhanom Ghebreyesus, seems
closely linked to Bill Gates, himself very concerned to "get seven billion
human beings vaccinated" with this chip that he designed not with health
as the goal, but population control for extremely dubious political
purposes - it is difficult to fail to mention this without betraying our
humanity.

Indeed, Bill Gates is notorious for having paid huge sums of money to WHO,
which many claim helped appoint in 2017 – with the support of China –
someone with a genocidal past in his own country, who was a member of the
political bureau of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPFL), an
organization listed on the Department of US Homeland Security’s list of
terrorist organizations.

In 2017, an Amhara ethnic rights organization, the Amhara Professional
Union (APU), accused *Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus* of carrying out a
full-fledged *genocidal policy* through *_forced vaccination_*, chemical
sterilization and abortion, when holding the post of Ethiopian Minister of
Health between 2005 and 2012. The population of this ethnic group fell by
2.5 million between the 1997 and 2007 censuses. At the same time, the
other major Eritrean ethnic groups reportedly saw their population grow by
2.6 per cent annually.

The TPFL was also accused of plundering Ethiopia and using the 3.5 billion
dollars in aid received by Ethiopia (amounting to 60% of the national
budget) for political repression of opponents (belonging to two majority
ethnic groups). This extraordinary WHO director, who seems to be devoted
to the *_goals of Bill Gates_* and his Chinese friends, served as
Ethiopia's Minister of Health from 2005 to 2012, while at the same time
serving as director – from 2009 to 2011 – of of an AIDS, tuberculosis and
malaria programme funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Good
reason perhaps to question the surprising position of WHO regarding its
oft-repeated recommendation *not to use* anti-inflammatory drugs against
Covid-19 and the oft-repeated statement of this world body that "there is
no treatment to date" but that a vaccine is being studied.

The WHO Director, who as minister of health was caught red-handed covering
up three cholera outbreaks, will do what he is told. This is the driving
force behind this policy. WHO was, notably, established by the
Rockefellers. WHO tells you the procedure to follow and you follow it. You
follow the protocol. In the light of the history of the vaccine’s
promoters, God save us from it!

*_On Dr. Fauci_*
This troubled character is also a member of the board of directors of the
Global Alliance for Vaccination (GAVI), an organization that works for the
benefit of the pharmaceutical industry to impose multi-vaccination with
RFID chips on the whole earth.

*_On old people_*
The French government issued a government directive on 19 March 2020 to
stop accepting "frail" people over the age of 75 in hospitals, which
condemns our elderly to death in EHPADs [residental care homes for the
elderly], while at the same time this same government forbids the
application of Professor Raoult's protocol in the care homes and
authorizes by decree the administration of a very strong drug to sedate
the elderly (exactly the drug contraindicated for lung diseases). Treating
them is forbidden, but a treatment that will give rise to death is
authorized. Which means that we will let them die and no resuscitation
will be attempted. And when they die, without having been resuscitated,
they will be part of the losses due to COVID-19. "We are undoubtedly going
to have to make choices, to decide who we are going to treat as a
priority, and as far as the elderly are concerned, we are going to have to
make more difficult choices" – we are going to kill or allow these elderly
people to die, who are asked to sign non-resuscitation forms, or who are
targeted by government directives not to accept them in hospitals, not to
apply treatment that can cure them, but for whom an injection deemed to be
lethal is authorized. This means that, to alleviate the suffering of
vulnerable people "likely to be affected" by Covid-19 (therefore in
respiratory distress, thanks to SARS), they will be injected on
instructions from the executive with products having the effect of death
by suffocation. We emphasize that euthanasia is not allowed in France, but
that murder (intentional homicide with premeditation) is punishable by
life imprisonment, and that the accomplice is punishable by the same
penalties as the main perpetrator.
Complicity consists of acts of provocation, instructions given, and
provision of means, help and assistance. Reference to a decree will not
protect the perpetrators and accomplices from criminal proceedings. Both
criminally and morally, *_these are none other than murders_*.
"It is at best dangerous, and then constitutive of the crime of
endangering the life of others or of manslaughter (with the aggravating
circumstance of premeditation), at worst criminal – which is obviously the
case in such a context" (Dr. Nicole Delépine, Dr. Joseph Hardy).
Certain decision-makers seem disposed to abuse these elderly people in the
vilest way, elderly people who are told that the lockdown is there to
protect them.

https://filedn.com/lNcSErof1HQYvaQ3T6q9gBJ/DOCS/INVESTIGATIVE-REPORT-ON-THE-COVID-19-PANDEMIC-AND-ITS-RELATIONSHIP-TO-SARS-COV-2-AND-OTHER-FACTORS.pdf

Michael Moroney

Sep 5, 2020, 3:41:18 PM9/5/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Bringing in mass to spectral l

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Tumid Camel Penis Hour".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 5, 2020, 7:30:23 PM9/5/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Subject: Why does Dr. Hanlon, Tessier-Lavigne teach fake math o

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Mom: Epic hair, nude slut".

Professor Wordsmith

Sep 5, 2020, 8:21:53 PM9/5/20
"A Rump Mount Ice Shield"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

Sep 11, 2020, 7:08:29 PM9/11/20
On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 6:09:49 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Why is ...

Why is it you are ALWAYS going on about your home-erotic fantasies involving animal excrement, Archie Poo? (See original subject line in this thread.) No, we do NOT want to hear how steaming hot cow pies get you aroused!

WARNING TO STUDENTS: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious troll who really, REALLY wants you to fail in school just like he must have so long ago (in the 60's?). Then he would like to recruit you to his sinister Atom God Cult of Failure. Think I'm making this up? IN HIS OWN WORDS:

AP's fake math that can only be designed to promote failure in schools:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020 *** NEW ***

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually, sin(45 degrees) = 0.707. tan(45 degrees) = 1.)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]"
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

AP's sinister Atom God Cult

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Are you ready, kids???

Dan

Message has been deleted

Dan Christensen

Sep 13, 2020, 12:28:54 AM9/13/20
On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 6:18:20 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Why is Dartmouth and Stanford happy in teaching fake math...

Enough of your homo-erotic fantasies, Archie Poo. (See original subject line.) We get it. You are gay. No one gives a shit.

Carmine Morales-Vazquez

Sep 13, 2020, 7:14:14 AM9/13/20
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 6:18:20 PM UTC-4, Archimedes
> Plutonium wrote:
>> Why is Dartmouth and Stanford happy in teaching fake math...
>
> Enough of your homo-erotic fantasies, Archie Poo. (See original subject
> line.) We get it. You are gay. No one gives a shit.

this sober lady is saying you capitalist bourgeoisie mathematicians are
stupid like hell.

SWAB UP YOUR BRAIN?? Peggy Hall Collapses Entire Scam With ONE Question
https://www.brighteon.com/3a2e7639-1db9-44aa-a423-4479881c74fd
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 14, 2020, 9:24:43 AM9/14/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Why is Dartmouth and Stanford happy in teaching fake physics and fake

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Hindi eel soup cart, Mum!"

Michael Moroney

Sep 14, 2020, 9:30:31 AM9/14/20
Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus raksasa of Physics Archimedes "The Delicious Rump Man" Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Zurich ETH, no recognition ellipse is really a cylinder section,

Ellipse is a cylinder section? Yes. Also a conic section!

Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic
sections are ellipses.

Some preliminaries:

Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
in the proof:

^ x

-+- <= x=h
.' | `.
. | .
| | |
' | '
`. | .'
y <----------+ <= x=0

Cone (side view):
.
/|\
/ | \
/b | \
/---+---' <= x = h
/ |' \
/ ' | \
/ ' | \
x = 0 => '-------+-------\
/ a | \

Proof:

r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence

y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.

Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse

qed
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Sep 15, 2020, 9:29:35 PM9/15/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 5 for age 21-22 Senior-year of College,

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is offering to
teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He will corrupt the
minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to be a failure of math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well! He teaches
bizarre false physics and math, such as the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave isn't
sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on his mood), plus
many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books on
Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact Usenet is an
old, dying medium few modern students even know of, much less use. However, Mr.
Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into providing his dangerous books for free
on Kindle. This has greatly increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 3 AND 2 = 5.
His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a false
statement that nobody believes, such as 3 OR 2 = 5, say that it is false (which
it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another similar false statement
such as 3 AND 2 = 5, in order to really confuse future computer scientists.
Plutonium is taking advantage of the fact that AND means different things in
Boolean logic and elementary arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for
plus/addition. It is important for future computer scientists to remember that
in the bitwise Boolean logic used by computers, 3 OR 2 = 3 and 3 AND 2 = 2. Of
course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and false (1 or
0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "3 AND 2" and "3 OR 2" don't even
make sense. Don't let Plutonium's bad logic confuse you!

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to convince
students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of failure. This cult
goes against many Christian values, such as multiple gods before the God of the
Bible and idol worship (he personifies his gods as the evil cosmic plutonium
atom or protons and neutrons within it). In addition this cult is anti-science
and anti-mathematics. Its only goal is to promote failure in math and science.

Nobody knows why he wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like this. Perhaps
he is envious of their potential success, which he never had because he is a
failure at math and science. Plutonium is not content to be a failure at math
and physics all by himself. He wants everyone to fail as well. Some claim he is
an agent of China, in order for them to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is
a minion of Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely he is an agent of Putin
and Russia, because he has attempted to summon Russian robots in 2017 "to
create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt to destroy mathematics. But the
point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you his dangerous books.
Especially now since they are available for free from otherwise legitimate
Amazon.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Vincenzo Carratelli

Sep 27, 2020, 4:33:26 AM9/27/20
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Thanks to Dartmouth's Dr. Hanlon and Stanford's Dr. Tessier-Lavigne
> helping in proving real proton is 840MeV, real electron is the muon
> doing Faraday law inside the proton 8 ring torus, and 0.5MeV was Dirac's
> magnetic monopole, and then you got interrupted by Kibo Parry Moroney
> with his noise.

Wanna see the proof your capitalist corrupt government is a a proper
_mafia government_ by an even simpler proof?

problem => reaction => solution

hoax deadly virus => lockdown => vaccines, money, police state
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 2, 2020, 12:59:29 AM10/2/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>> Halliday of Halliday and Resnick physics textbook fame used to live in Hanover New Hampshire. I do not know what that was all about.

>Did Halliday write any of his books near Dartmouth?

Probably not, since the aura of stupidity from yourself would have prevented it.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I ate Children Soup, Mum!".
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 2, 2020, 1:29:55 AM10/2/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Why does Dartmouth allow this 27 year lo

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Mr., I ate child soup. Menu?"

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 2, 2020, 12:02:04 PM10/2/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Thanks Dartmouth College physics dept. for research trying to prove
> real proton is 840MeV, real electron is

Hahahahaha! Do you really think Dartmouth would try to prove ANYTHING from you after
they fired your sorry ass for sullying their good name?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 3, 2020, 10:32:41 PM10/3/20
AutisticPlutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: Re: Dartmouth's Drs, Hanlon or Shemanske, question please, is th

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "I'm alone! Cum, spurt, hide!".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Oct 4, 2020, 4:55:45 PM10/4/20
Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:

>Subject: Re: The QUANTIZED ANGLE; nice that the AP parallelepiped theorem
> forces us to introduce the quantized angle.

"Us", StupidPlutonium? You have a mouse in your pocket again?

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Um I hail demon's pet cur!"
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.