Re: Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Jan 18, 2021, 4:13:12 PM1/18/21
🤡 of Math and 🤯 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium
<plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> 56 fakes & mistakes of Old Math

1) Ludwig Poehlmann
2) Ludwig Hansen
3) Ludwig van Ludvig
4) Ludwig Plutonium
5) Archimedes Plutonium
6) Archimedes Plutonium
7) Archimedes Plutonium
8) Archimedes Plutonium
9) Archimedes Plutonium
10) Archimedes Plutonium
56) Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 18, 2021, 6:49:53 PM1/18/21
Explaining kibo Parry Moroney censorship of sci. newsgroups// Paid to stalk sci.newsgroups and bad mouth people all from the infinite stupidity of dept educ & NSF

Early in 1993, we had loads and loads of edu address posts. By the end of that decade we had almost none. They all were chased out or scattered from seeing police drag net spam, and seeing what the future of sci.math and sci.physics was to become-- a censorship stalked forum. There were many in 1993 who were smart and realized that you had to have every individual reader decide for themselves who was creduble and who was a moron. But no-one in the government paid attention to the smart people and went ahead and hired paid for stalkers like Kibo Parry Moroney and Dan Christensen, et al. Paid large sums of money to pester and harrass posters they deem "bad". So starting 1993 we have a situation in which the government paying large sums to people to go around every day and attack other posters, never any math, never any physics, just attack attack and attack.

By 1999 there were almost no conversations or discussions of science by anyone with a edu address. Sci.physics and sci.math was barren of any lively discussion, just a daily deluge of mockery and pestering and character attack.

Even when AP points out that the government should not be paying stalkers $1million of taxpayer dollars to go around stalking hate posts. Kibo Parry has stalked AP for 28 years now. Dan Christensen is going on 10 years. To be paid taxpayer dollars for censoring while the teachers and educators of math and physics paid about 1/5 that amount that the govt pays a Kibo Parry Moroney to sit on his arse all day long and attack bad mouth others. So we have the horrible situation of a Kibo paid 5 times the amount to badmouth and a teacher in college paid 1/5 who actually teaches math and physics. (Need to check upon those numbers figures, for I am going only on the Wikipedia reference).

But the worst effect of this censoring is that the newsgroups are in effect "dead groups". And that is understandable that a newsgroup that is censored never rises above its "censoring mockfest". It is no longer a science newsgroup but a attacking mockfest.

AP ignored the censorship up to around 2010, but in the last ten years AP decided to take the "evil on".

SMART PEOPLE IN 1993, knew that all students and individuals had to decide for themselves who was a moron of science to avoid, and never have paid for censoring attackers. For what usually happens is that the paid stalker is a Bigger Moron than most of the people he is stalking.

And SMART people know that if you are a young student and cannot tell a moron from a actual scientist, then you do not belong in science in the first place. But a moron government agency cannot sit down and listen to smart people who say -do not hire stalkers.

Kibo Parry Moroney sci.math censor-- paid for $1million NSF, to censor sci.math, with sidekicks Nick Thompson Wired magaz and Barry Schein std world, censoring for 27 years straight

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Can someone in the Boston area make sure this numbskull is never a science teacher in Boston-- and the damage he can do to a classroom

Mike Moroney, science failure-- on geothermal

(1)
On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 12:15:22 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> There are some places here that use "geothermal" for heating and cooling
> but even these are solar power in disguise.  They pump water from wells
> from where the temperature is the average over many years and extract heat
> from it (in the winter) and dump heat into it (in the summer) and pump the
> water back into the ground.  The water is about 55F out of the ground.

(2)
On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 1:31:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> >Just as a point of order, what you described is not geothermal. What
> >you've just described is thermal balancing with water, using water
> >cooler than air from the water table to cool a building in the summer,
> >and using water warmer than air from the water table to warm a building
> >in the winter.
>
> In other words, glorified solar energy.  Solar energy stored and averaged
> out over many, many years.

(3)
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> Admit it, you were fooled by a "This Old House" type show where they
> use a high-tech sounding buzzword to impress people who don't know any
> better.
>
> Just answer one question, if you can.  If it's really geothermal, why
> is the temperature only 51 degrees, but in Iceland, where there's real
> geothermal, they're accessing temperatures of hundreds of degrees?

(4)
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 10:40:09 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > Pretty cool, fossil solar energy! 51 degrees, the average of summer and
> > winter temperatures for hundreds or even thousands of years, depending
> > on how deep they go.
> >
> > Too bad you do have to use real energy to run the heat pump, although it
> > is much better than simply using that energy to make heat.

(5)
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:30:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> It's amusing how he can't handle that at all. Just like he can't
> handle the concept of permafrost when he goes off on geothermal
> energy.  All he can do is attack.

(6)

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 12:21:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> geothermal heat energy is 99% from the sun where he was (unsure where,
> Mass. I think)
>
> Now tell us where Permafrost comes from.
>
> p.p.s. I was searching because I am actually looking into getting
> geothermal heat. Fossil solar energy is a great resource!

(7)
On Sunday, January 3, 2021 at 11:25:58 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >And my geothermal house works on sunshine collected in the day,
>
> Not quite. Sunshine (more specifically ambient heat) collected over
> hundreds or thousands of years. Constant 50 degrees F/10 C down the hole.
> No significant geological activity here since the Jurassic and not deep
> enough to get to the actual heat of the earth.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'..          ..-''    '     '  I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein, my bedwarmer loves to tell me how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Kibo Parry Moroney shit in face

Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel, Andrea Ghez,
Peter Higgs, Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish
David J. Thouless, F. Duncan M. Haldane, John M. Kosterlitz, Takaaki Kajita
Arthur B. McDonald
Francois Englert
Saul Perlmutter
Brian P. Schmidt
Adam G. Riess
Makoto Kobayashi
Toshihide Maskawa
Yoichiro Nambu
John C. Mather
George F. Smoot
Roy J. Glauber
David J. Gross
Hugh David Politzer
Frank Wilczek
Raymond Davis Jr.
Masatoshi Koshiba
Riccardo Giacconi
Gerardus 't Hooft
Martinus J.G. Veltman
Jerome I. Friedman
Henry W. Kendall
Richard E. Taylor
Carlo Rubbia
Simon van der Meer
William Alfred Fowler
Kenneth G. Wilson
James Watson Cronin
Val Logsdon Fitch
Sheldon Lee Glashow
Steven Weinberg
.
.
little fishes
.
.
Layers of error thinking physics Re: 2-Comparative Analysis of failures of Logic with failures of Physics// one thinks 3 OR 2 =5 with 3 AND 2 = subtraction of either 3 or 2, while the other thinks proton to electron is 938MeV vs .5MeV when truly it is 840MeV to 105MeV

Physical Review Letters: Proton Mass
Yi-Bo Yang, Jian Liang, Yu-Jiang Bi, Ying Chen, Terrence Draper, Keh-Fei Liu, Zhaofeng Liu
more and more layers of error thinking physics
.
.
John Baez
Brian Greene
Lisa Randall
Alan H. Guth
Michael E. Brown
Konstantin Batygin
Ben Bullock
Larry Harson
Mark Barton, PhD in Physics, The University of Queensland, physicist with National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
Answered Aug 26, 2013 · Author has 8.7k answers and 10.3m answer views
None at all - he was a raving nutter.
Richard A. Muller, crank at Berkeley
Edward Witten

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
 > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
 > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Quoting Wikipedia—

In the early 1990s, as public awareness grew of the Internet and Usenet, Parry received publicity, including a cover story in Wired magazine..
--- end quote ---

Wired (magazine) editor in chief, Nicholas Thompson

Michael Moroney

10:14 PM (2 minutes ago)

Re: Archimedes "Village Idiot" Plutonium flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test

Still posts attacking me, and no apologies to your superiors such as Dan C. and
just about everyone else here. The punishment shall continue.

Physics Phailure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> tarded:

>7—-Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with
>resonant frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough
>for the Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%

Still pretending to be a scientist?
On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 4:09:52 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Stupid Plutonium, I am still seeing many posts such as this one still attacking
> me. So you still haven't learned your lesson yet. So you need to be taught some
> more.

Kibo Parry Moroney stalks-- stupid DeVos,Droegemeier, Hanlon, Eisgruber, Bacow, Barnhart--I am still seeing many posts such as this one still attacking me. So you still haven't learned your lesson yet. So you need to be taught some more.

Kibo Parry Moroney stalking// Betsy DeVos "cosmic butthole" France Anne Cordova, Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon "tarded" Princeton's Christopher Eisgruber "Village Idiot", Harvard's Lawrence Bacow, MIT's Cynthia Barnhart, NSF Kelvin Droegemeier "Megatard Moment" are you paying kibo Parry Moroney stalk?

Math Failure Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com> tarded:

>6-Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with resonan=
>t frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough for t=
>he Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%

>6-Say you have covid-19 in the lungs and put through a CT scan with
>resonant frequency that kills a cluster of covid-19, say 10%, is that enough
>for the Immune System to wipe out the remaining 90%

> Still pretending to be a scientist?

> >Is 254nm the magic resonant frequency to kill all viruses??? I would hav
> >thought every different virus had a specific frequency to kill it but maybe
> >there is just one

> That's your problem, you don't think.

> I am still waiting for your Megatard Moment, when you announce that you
> "discovered" the cure for Covid-19 and deserve 5280 Nobel Prizes or something.

Kibo Parry Moroney stalker of 27 years of scientists, or, paid for stalker? The 27 year long stalking of AP by kibo Parry Moroney make one think that the NSF, National Science Foundation is paying for kibo Parry to stalk, paying him and World std perhaps $100 of taxpayer dollars for every stalking post that Kibo emits. So yes, if you are paid such easy money just to post ad hominem spam, then you too would probably want some of that almost free money.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova