The Russia Hoax

mitchr...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2021, 6:22:59 PM4/17/21
They concluded there was none.
How did it go away after its fake years?

Mitchell Raemsch

Timothy Golden

Apr 18, 2021, 5:04:51 PM4/18/21
Yes; the inconvenient truth of our lifetimes. The ultimate propaganda storm. For MadCow recovery clinic just call
1-800-MADCOWER
You know if you need help. Call Now.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2021, 6:39:03 PM4/18/21
On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 2:04:51 PM UTC-7, timba...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:22:59 PM UTC-4, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They concluded there was none.
> > How did it go away after its fake years?
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch

There was always disinformation about Russia.
America knows how dangerous CPC is instead.

Timothy Golden

Apr 19, 2021, 9:18:23 AM4/19/21
Agreed Mitch, but I am 51 years old and grew up in that assumption. I am still growing out of it and I suspect that I am in a slim minority. I also had an unusual upbringing that was out of the box, so to speak, so that my own thinking does not suffer so much the walls of inhibition that others have. We are operant via inhibited modes. This negative form actually falsifies the claim that the negative condition is nonexistent.

We need look no further than the plants which grow in the woods to understand that these inhibitions are naturally founded. The ones who eat the poisonous amanita are no longer with us; Darwin's moment of truth can fall so easily.
We witness drugs which ease these inhibitions and the distorted behavior of humans that result. We see tabboos built into our society, and somehow these tabboos can even extend out to an identity of nations that is a grand and total lie. We are the programmable humans. We have these proofs and while it does not feel good to investigate them as we descend to ground level via them we can only climb better in the future for their realization. We can climb quite well to boot.
We owe our gains not to any economic version, but to technology itself.
This has always been true and it always will be true.
I encourage you to consider the low-tech/high-tech lifestyle.
This means working some material in your hands at times.
This means making some tools, which by definition is human.
Something modern humans have forgotten.
But it can come again from naught.
And the discovery process shows that richness is not just in the goods but in the skills that make them.
Along comes an automated factory plugging out Teslas out of the gigapress and you scratch your head a bit,
then go back to twisting cordage.

Timothy Golden

Aug 18, 2021, 9:33:48 AM8/18/21