Science lost over abortion

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2022, 3:17:48 PM9/22/22
it will be the law. NO aborting after stem cell...
Growing Life of the baby begins after stem cells
and the baby reacts to being killed...
Science lost if it wants to beat God.

Mitchell Raemsch

Chris M. Thomasson

Sep 22, 2022, 3:38:31 PM9/22/22
Well, one time I thought that all the super _hardcore_ pro abortion
people did not get aborted themselves. They must think that was good in
the sense that they thank their mothers for not aborting them. So, it
always baffled me. Oh well.

zelos...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2022, 1:18:37 AM9/23/22
There is nothing to beat with your "god", which is a fantasy. It doesn't exist :)

Science has not lost, the abortion thing is LEGAL stuff and it is atrocious and you are a misogynist.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2022, 4:41:03 PM9/23/22
God gave man freed will and told him what was wrong.
My God has already won. God creates gravity. Try and change it
and mother will arrive...

Your math is you playing God zelos...

Mitchell Raemsch

zelos...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2022, 1:40:57 AM9/26/22
fredag 23 september 2022 kl. 22:41:03 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 10:18:37 PM UTC-7, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> > torsdag 22 september 2022 kl. 21:17:48 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:
> > > it will be the law. NO aborting after stem cell...
> > > Growing Life of the baby begins after stem cells
> > > and the baby reacts to being killed...
> > > Science lost if it wants to beat God.
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch
> > There is nothing to beat with your "god", which is a fantasy. It doesn't exist :)
> >
> > Science has not lost, the abortion thing is LEGAL stuff and it is atrocious and you are a misogynist.
> God gave man freed will and told him what was wrong.

Your fantasy gave nothing.

Your book is immoral.

> My God has already won. God creates gravity. Try and change it

Your fantasy creates nothing.

I don't need to change it because your fantasy did nothing.

> and mother will arrive...
>
> Your math is you playing God zelos...

Nope, my math is useful, yours is SHIT!