What is the simplest Diophantine Equation that would immediately refute ALL the modern and some old mathematics foundations?

bassam karzeddin

Jul 2, 2020, 7:40:56 AM7/2/20
Sorry friends of mathematics if you truly don't like this well-known numerical counter-example that was already given to you earlier where this is never the end of mathematics itself but the end of the so-called fabricated and very wrong mathematics where also numerical counterexamples are uncountable

And we know that should be the headline and world press news if the whole mathematical world communities were ever noticeable or even comparable by the larger whole world news of saying randomly comparable to a skilled footballer boy (not necessarily the best) or a singer's shoos's colour or a very corrupted politician or even comparable to a young check star of Tick TOOK in today's standard world

I know also that it is from the seventh impossible for an academic professional mathematicians not to understand those refuted facts from those many uncountable Diophantine Equations given to you in so many occasions with full irrefutable proofs that need the complete obedience of every one since they were truly, sincerely and so, unfortunately, a middle school level strictly

I know that even those few (unbiased, honest, Nobel) Academic researchers (not necessarily in mathematics, if ever existing) don't like this truth to be taught to school students for many will-exposed and so irrelevant reasons

But the superior facts in your own mathematics are truly much more of a higher value than ALL your (desires, needs, excuses, philosophy, logic, personal or incurable physicological mental disorders problems, ego, ..., etc)

So to say, for how long would you keep hiding and running away where everything was already exposed and in many secretive minds settled? Wonders

Do you truly still acting deaf, blind and clueless as always as usual?

Do you want truly BIG HIBTS?

OK, take it again and again until you completely get it and so unfortunately without your choice or any agreement, since school kids are going to learn it for day and night and much faster than you do, FOR SURE

This is only one form of those many uncountable insolvable Diaphontine Equations (in non-zero integers) we are talking about for years by NOW:

(n^3 = 3nm^2 + m^3)

Note: Don't ask any moderated sites like Stalk Exchange because they can't tolerate such simple facts and will delete it immediately FOR SURE

Good lucks

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin

bassam karzeddin

Jul 2, 2020, 7:46:31 AM7/2/20
Sorry to add this nice wisdom for global academic mainstream mathematicians who especially speak, write and understand the English Language, since I don't know truly if my contents issues were written in many other languages the result may not be necessarily the same as null as incomprehensible

The old Arabic Wisdom says "Repetition teaches the donkey"

And assuming YOU are the one who should I do keep repeating constantly my old irrefutable public published proofs for (her/him), where finally you must get it and act accordingly and never be so openly big deniers (as always as usual and strictly in mathematics)

Also no need to be at all thankful, since this is rare free of coast teaching

And to save your so valuable time I wouldn't waste it in tinny simple details that anyone can immediately deduce (as was shown to you earlier)

The proof:

Consider this insolvable Diaphontine Equation in non-zero integers

(n^3 = 3nm^2 + m^3), where (n, m) are coprime integers (in their absolute value), where (m > 1) divides exactly the RHS but doesn't divide exactly the LHS

Hence, a contradiction implies unsolvability of that D. Eqn (in our magazine), where proof is completed

And no existing integers (n, m) ever exists to satisfy this D. Eqn. , nor would be any existing real number as (x = n/m), since it is a ratio of two no existing numbers

Now, knowing this undeniable fact, and deciding in advance with my full intention to cheat your so innocent minds, to obtain one real solution and two more complex solutions by applying this devilish so silly mind trick (by dividing the whole D.Eqn. by the term (m^3), and letting (x = n/m), then rearranging the terms to fabricate this most wonderful irreducible cubic polynomial as (x^3 - 3x - 1 = 0), that must have three roots in accordance with the ill-designed fundamental theorem of algebra, with the great magic help of that Cardano formula for roots

Ans abnormally for the cost (pi/9) as a real solution

So, to say the angle of 20 degrees that was impossible to construct

proof of Wentzel in 1837

But we already know that neither a constructible distance proof exists nor any numerical expression valid to describe that alleged real (algebraic) root

So, we easily conclude the following facts

1) Real non-constructible (Irrational algebraic) numbers don't exist

2) Imaginary numbers were false, misleading and were wrong decisions in old mathematics in the middle ages

3) Real numbers are discrete and only constructible numbers (because they exist as existing distances), where continuously hypothesis is completely false

4) between two constructible numbers, there exist many uncountable constructible numbers

5) No meaning at all for the old mathematical terms like (close enough, tending to, limits, convergence, finite, infinite, large, small, ..., etc) since numbers are distances which are purely space properties that is itself nothingness,

(i.e "Space" is a "place" that can't be bounded out worldly by fiction like infinity nor can be bounded inwardly by fiction like zero)

6) The Wentzel proof (of the impossible constructions of three Old-Greeks problems) was completely invalid in reasoning but true in conclusions about such impossibilities that were never relevant to the Greek's tools of construction but due to non-existence of cube root two as a real number, nor the existence of the angle (pi/9), nor the existence of the circle itself

7) The complete falsehood of the most famous fundamental theorem of algebra by the much more rigorous Diaphontin Equations

8) The most famous Cardano formula is completely false since it contains a false cube root operation which is only valid on very rare cases on perfect cubes of an existing constructible numbers

Aren't you happy to know those discovered proofs? Wonders

Then take them officially to your highest mathematical authorities to investigate all my proven claims openly where I know CERTAINLY that they already know all those claimes of mine VERY secretly and DID well-understood them long ago also FOR (100%) SURE

But only YOU sci. Mathers who keep pretending as clueless (as always as usual) FOR SURE

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin

bassam karzeddin

Sep 24, 2020, 8:49:06 AM9/24/20
On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 2:40:56 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
The opened global corruption practised illegally by academic mainstream mathematicians and moderators in ALL official and moderated sites for mathematics
BKK

bassam karzeddin

Sep 10, 2023, 5:01:24 PM9/10/23
On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 2:40:56 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
Most likely this group doesn't understand anything symbolic any more 🙄

BKK