Cricket Graph

Richard Greaves

Apr 5, 2002, 6:25:59 AM4/5/02
Firstly, apologies if this question doesn't belong in this news group...

Does anyone out there know about Cricket Graph (Computer Associates)?
I'd like to find out what format the program used to write its data
files. The files look like binary files, but are the characters ASCII
encoded? Is the table data tab or comma delimited? etc etc

Richard.

George Jefferson

Apr 6, 2002, 8:36:59 PM4/6/02
:Does anyone out there know about Cricket Graph (Computer Associates)?

:I'd like to find out what format the program used to write its data
:files. The files look like binary files, but are the characters ASCII
:encoded? Is the table data tab or comma delimited? etc etc

if you dont know, this is an old macintosh application
(or there was mac version anyway). It had a spreadsheet-like
interface if that helps, but I havn't a clue what the
file format would be.

WaveMetrics

Apr 8, 2002, 12:58:43 PM4/8/02
In article <uav8lr9...@corp.supernews.com>, George Jefferson
<gj...@one.net> wrote:

One can read these files using IGOR Pro http://www.wavemetrics.com but
only on Mac OS 9.x. The necessary plugin was not updated for Mac OSX
and is not available for windows.

A.G.
WaveMetrics, Inc.