Old math Books

Pfsszxt

Apr 2, 2017, 1:05:40 PM4/2/17
 I have all my math math books used in college and grad-school
classes, and many more from years as a faculty member when publishers
freely sent samples hoping for adoption as texts. Some are now classics.
    I'm well past 80 years of age and no one I know will have any
use for them.
    What to do with them?  [e-bay is not really a viable option for so
many].

JohnF

Apr 2, 2017, 8:12:50 PM4/2/17
You could try
 http://www.zubalbooks.com/sell.jsp
or similar. Zubal keeps sending me stuff
in the (snail) mail about buying my books,
but I have no interest selling. So I can't
give you a thumbs up/down about them.
But my general info is that all such places
give you next-to-nothing (and that's approaching
zero from the negative side:) for books.
--
John Forkosh  ( mailto:  j...@f.com  where j=john and f=forkosh )

John H Palmieri

Apr 3, 2017, 7:20:43 AM4/3/17
You could donate them to a local library, college, university, etc. You
could contact some schools in more remote parts of the world and see if
they are interested in a donation, and perhaps interested in helping to
pay for shipping costs.

--
John Palmieri

smn

Apr 18, 2017, 9:41:47 AM4/18/17
Donate them to Better world Books .betterworldbooks.com  smn