Richard Cranium

Jan 13, 2023, 12:14:15 PM1/13/23
On 1/11/2023 1:42 PM, smoki...@L.Ron.Leary wrote:
> ★★★★★

Learn English you drooling fuck-waffle.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 13, 2023, 3:54:19 PM1/13/23
On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:14:15 AM UTC-8, Richard Cranium wrote:
> On 1/11/2023 1:42 PM, smoki...@L.Ron.Leary wrote:
> > ★★★★★
>
> Learn English you drooling fuck-waffle.

"Are you talking to yourself, here?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 13, 2023, 3:56:34 PM1/13/23
No, it's really a case of the logic of "disjunction elimination".
1) If you were to be talking to me, I "know English". (It's, like, a thing about me.)
2) If you were talking to the other person, they really might "know English
but not be quite 'using' English", i.e. it's the sort of disjointed flotsam that
used to be taken to point up a "security risk" (esp. the part where he essentially
talks about "kikes", etc). So your "injunction" is not to the point in this case either.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 13, 2023, 4:00:15 PM1/13/23
(Yeah, no, it's not a word I use a lot myself. I am however prone to cursing out the turpitude of "crackers" a bunch, then trying to fix it by praising "Jacksonian democrat" types.)

Richard Cranium

Jan 13, 2023, 4:33:22 PM1/13/23

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 14, 2023, 11:57:50 AM1/14/23
On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 1:33:22 PM UTC-8, Richard Cranium wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

We didn't need a "scatter graph", ese.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 15, 2023, 6:10:00 PM1/15/23
"I don't think that's a scatter graph."
Sure, it isn't. It's an old pejorative nickname for the kind of "forgery" he's doing.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 16, 2023, 12:20:28 PM1/16/23
"Today, I think you can take a little break. 'A jew', 'a soviet's birthday', an 'axiom of science'... just relax."

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 17, 2023, 11:47:31 AM1/17/23
"Oh, I don't think you can really have those values today."
It's sort of a melange of the question. You can't seriously *assert* you do, but these people roughly really do.
(Produces these kind of circumlocutory "funnies".)

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 17, 2023, 5:19:17 PM1/17/23
Of the order:
"I'm just trying to relate."
"I don't live in Davis, Jeff."

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 17, 2023, 7:50:45 PM1/17/23
== The guy is like George Michael, only instead of "BSA", the leather jacket says "CSA".

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 20, 2023, 11:42:48 AM1/20/23
Talk like "sassy black girl", etc.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 23, 2023, 5:13:45 PM1/23/23
It's like Jeb Stuart's opium-smoking nephew lived to the 21st Century, etc.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 25, 2023, 5:54:05 PM1/25/23
"And how!"
Well, you know, other ways, other traditions etc.

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 26, 2023, 2:52:56 PM1/26/23
"Like Nazism?"
Maybe not even?

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 26, 2023, 4:11:25 PM1/26/23
"What about fascism in general, then?"
I'm not fond of it?

Jeffrey Rubard

Jan 30, 2023, 4:30:58 PM1/30/23
"The CSA was not fascist, though."
You appear to be thinking of the BSA.
(No, I mean the motorcycle.)

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 3, 2023, 2:40:33 PM2/3/23
I do think of the Confederates as proto-fascist, pretty much. Not everybody does. But I would, do think this.

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 3, 2023, 3:05:08 PM2/3/23
"What would a jew call a soviet's birthday?" would be right up their alley (well, the "public" one, anyway).

Jeffrey Rubard

Feb 4, 2023, 5:20:45 PM2/4/23
"Message has been deleted"

Jeffrey Rubard