Kripkes Theorem?

Robert J. Kolker

Jun 27, 1993, 1:47:05 PM6/27/93

Could some kind soul tell me what Kripke's Theorem is and provide a
reference thereto? Pls respond by E-mail. Many Thx.

Bob Kolker

--
"If you can't love the Constitution, then at least hate the Government"

Mostowski Collapse

Sep 17, 2022, 8:46:54 PM9/17/22

https://saulkripkecenter.org/index.php/blog/

:-(

Mostowski Collapse

Sep 18, 2022, 5:47:08 AM9/18/22

Now I had a Wolfgang Mückenheim moment, what if
68+57 does not equal 125 because of some dark numbers?

Wittgenstein on Rules and Private Language
Publish 1982 but based on 1962-3
https://www.lettere.uniroma1.it/sites/default/files/470/Kripke-Wittgenstein.pdf

Saul Kripke | Wittgenstein and Kripkenstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD9aT_Yz6Us

Mostowski Collapse

Sep 20, 2022, 8:36:18 PM9/20/22
The month September has really its ups and downs:

"One year later, on Monday September 19, 1994, in what
he would call "the most important moment of [his] working life,"
Wiles stumbled upon a revelation, "so indescribably beautiful...
so simple and so elegant," that allowed him to correct the
proof to the satisfaction of the mathematical community.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_elliptic_curve