79-year-old Jewish man gets beer bottle stuck up his rectum

Peeler

Dec 8, 2022, 12:34:00 AM12/8/22
(JERUSALEM POST) -- A 79-year-old man from Tel Aviv had to undergo
emergency surgery to remove a beer bottle from his rectum, the India
Times reported last week.

The man claimed that the bottle was shoved up his backside by thieves
who were upset that he didn't have any valuables for them to steal.

The man arrived at Golda Meir Hospital in extreme pain, and the bottle
was found after a series of x-rays. He then underwent surgery because
the bottle was too far up to pull out by hand.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/12/bottoms-79-year-old-man-gets-beer-bottle-stuck-rump/

It's amazing what these Jewish gays will shove up their ass

Peeler

Dec 8, 2022, 4:31:19 AM12/8/22
On Thu, 08 Dec 22 05:33:56 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master, Peeler, whined again:

> It's amazing what these Jewish gays will shove up their ass

It's not amazing that a flaming neo-nazi fag like you, known by the name of
"Loose Sphincter" (LOL), will keep fantasizing about people's arses,
genitals, sexual accidents, sex with animals, etc., as your posting history
shows. The reason is, all you nazis ARE sexual accidents incarnate. There's
no way for you to hide it! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Cursitor Doom

Dec 8, 2022, 1:48:35 PM12/8/22
On Thu, 08 Dec 22 05:33:56 UTC, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:
LOL. There's a character called Bruce in the Family Guy cartoon. In
one episode, this GAY character presents in hospital for an
unspecified ailment. Just as the doctor is donning his rubber gloves
to carry out an examination, this beer bottle falls out of Bruce's
arse and he says, "The issue has resolved itself" and leaves. I like
Family Guy as the producers don't give a toss about political
correctness and don't care who they offend; no one is off-limits:
gays, blacks, Jews, women, the disabled are all fair game. :-)

Peeler

Dec 8, 2022, 3:27:21 PM12/8/22
On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 18:48:31 +0000, Cursitor Dumb, yet another useless
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered:

> LOL. There's a character called Bruce in the Family Guy cartoon. In
> one episode, this GAY character presents in hospital for an
> unspecified ailment. Just as the doctor is donning his rubber gloves
> to carry out an examination, this beer bottle falls out of Bruce's
> arse and he says, "The issue has resolved itself" and leaves. I like
> Family Guy as the producers don't give a toss about political
> correctness and don't care who they offend; no one is off-limits:
> gays, blacks, Jews, women, the disabled are all fair game. :-)

Yeah, retarded comics are your level, Cursitor Dumb. <BG>

rj...@shell02.theworld.com

Mar 21, 2023, 10:48:15 PM3/21/23
On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 18:48:31 +0000, Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
wrote:
Not a coincidence that it's always jew perverts.

Peeler

Mar 22, 2023, 4:35:20 AM3/22/23
On Tue, 21 Mar 2023 22:48:11 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, now FORGING as rj...@shell02.TheWorld.com, whined again:

> Not a coincidence that it's always jew perverts.

This coming from Loose Sphincter, the miserable gay neo-nazi whore, who
keeps posting articles about sex with dogs, and who was described by his own
anti-virus provider as "neo-Nazi scum" on Usenet! LOL

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Loose Cannon

Mar 22, 2023, 8:30:46 AM3/22/23
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

It sure, isn't.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Mar 22, 2023, 11:09:05 AM3/22/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 12:30:43 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Loose Cannon", farted
again:

> Yup.
>
> Indeed.

Yup, BOTH of you ridiculous neo-nazi shitheads are indeed VERY VERY sick
assholes ...and total laughing stocks! LOL

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!