Human embryo created from cells

Ayaz Siddiqi

Jul 3, 2020, 4:39:04 AM7/3/20
Human embryo-like model created from human stem cells

https://phys.org/news/2020-06-human-embryo-like-stem-cells.html

Edward Montague

Jul 7, 2020, 3:17:20 AM7/7/20
On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:39:04 PM UTC+12, Ayaz Siddiqi wrote:
> Human embryo-like model created from human stem cells
>
> https://phys.org/news/2020-06-human-embryo-like-stem-cells.html

These developments have been going on for quite a few decades
now, I'm wondering where information about what's really happening
resides.

Perhaps cloistered away by big pharma or/and military interests.

We're not going to get particularly far unless there's the
appropriate oversight, but not interference.

At a somewhat naive level one might think that letting persons
do whatever they want in a bio secure laboratory is okay so
long as there's no physical harm to anyone, is okay.