Biocomp 1.0.4

Edward Montague

Apr 6, 2020, 5:43:55 AM4/6/20
Slowly, and tediously going through freely available software
for bioinformatics .

For awhile I was delving into MoonlightR, however there were considerable difficulties with the versions and now I'm awaiting
the correction of the installation bug that exists in the latest
version.

Then I explored biopython, where I also encountered problems.

Now I'm working through the examples for biotite, the most
recent being for Comparing Structures.

Perhaps biotite has Machine and Deep learning packages; don't know
yet.