Re: House Passes Bill to Bar Transgender Athletes From Female Sports Teams

Siri Cruise

Apr 27, 2023, 2:03:51 PM4/27/23
Scout wrote:

> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Siri Cruise" <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> I knew that. Glad you can finally figure that out.
>>>
>>> So, the 'genders' of language are irrelevant to the gender of
>>> someone. Which is determined by their biology.. not a language.
>>
>> Do you really think les chemises are women?
>
> No, I don't think a piece of fabric are women.. I don't even think
> they are human.
>
> However, I can't help but feel you do.

In french 'la chemise' has feminine gender.

'So, the 'genders' of language are irrelevant to the gender of
someone. Which is determined by their biology.. not a language.'
Why do you think une chemise has biology bits that determine their
gender.

The concept you are incapable of understanding is called
'grammatical gender'. Did you flunk that class while getting your
linguistics degree?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Scout

Apr 27, 2023, 5:12:52 PM4/27/23

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in message
Who give a fuck if a shirt has a feminine gender?

The question was, are they women.

Now unless you're willing to show they are women.. your argument is toast.

Meanwhile I will note my expectations were totally fulfilled.. You do think
they are women.

Last thought.. how do you know they don't identify as male clothing?

How dare you misgender them like that without knowing their preferred
gender!!!!

See? I can do that bullshit too.