Lenin had a speech defect!

Ruud Harmsen

Oct 8, 2022, 5:24:40 AM10/8/22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUWdg11FBKU&list=OLAK5uy_nB7Xl8VUdcG2Ie8IlRsaYMfF-_iJOJ19E
"? 1924 HUNGAROTON RECORDS LTD. Released on: 1924-11-07"

Vlagyimir Iljics Lenin had a speech defect! For he had a uvular r in
Russian, which is unusual in that language. Or regional? I happen to
have heard it recently, in the speech of a Russian soldier on TV.
Otherwise never before. Could be just me.

--
Ruud Harmsen, http://rudhar.com

Ruud Harmsen

Oct 8, 2022, 5:26:39 AM10/8/22
Sat, 08 Oct 2022 11:24:38 +0200: Ruud Harmsen <r...@rudhar.com>
scribeva:
By the way, Nicolae Ceaus,escu had that in Rumanian, also unusual (as
far as I know) in that language. Is this a special thing of Communist
Leaders? I don't think so.