Japanese rookie reading

Rafter

Nov 3, 2008, 7:07:27 AM11/3/08
I started learning japanese this summer, and now that I have some
vocabulary and know basic grammar I'm looking for some kind of reading
practice. Something written in hiragana if it's possible. Can anyone
give me some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Haluk Skywalker

Nov 24, 2008, 7:02:56 AM11/24/08
"Rafter" <Mck...@gmail.com>, iletide sunu yazdi

It'll be quite like pointing out the obvious but; do you have any Kinokuniya
or maru-something bookstores around? Where do you live? I think you should
try Japanese textbooks with furigana over kanji. There are many at Amazon.
Japanese children books may be useful too.

Hen Hanna

Jun 7, 2022, 1:59:03 PM6/7/22
by now, maybe there 're some good Youtube clips (or Chennels ) -- for this.