"...There are significant differences between Macbeth and Throne of Blood."

已查看 59 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

gggg gggg

未读,
2021年5月31日 21:12:342021/5/31
收件人

gggg gggg

未读,
2021年7月11日 19:15:322021/7/11
收件人

gggg gggg

未读,
2021年7月19日 03:24:192021/7/19
收件人
已删除帖子

gggg gggg

未读,
2021年7月19日 04:02:552021/7/19
收件人
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 1:01:05 AM UTC-7, gggg gggg wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 6:12:34 PM UTC-7, gggg gggg wrote:
> > https://www.google.com/books/edition/Translations_Transformations/6ma2cXdmPTMC?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22there%20are%20significant%20differences%20between%20Macbeth%20and%20Throne%20of%20Blood.%22

According to this:

- There is no attempt in Throne of Blood to translate Shakespeare’s words into Japanese words – it should be noted especially that there is no attempt to reproduce Shakespeare’s poetry...

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Shakespeare_in_Japan/NFl2gX0Sjm8C?hl=en&gbpv=1&bsq=%22There%20is%20no%20attempt%20in%20Throne%20of%20Blood%20to%20translate%22

Khbraa Riyadh

未读,
2022年2月10日 03:23:042022/2/10
收件人
The company transports furniture using closed trucks to ensure maximum protection during transportation. The company owns a huge fleet that guarantees the speed and quality of furniture for travel to and from the Kingdom. The company also has a staff of the best technicians and workers specialized in moving and packing furniture to protect it from shocks. The main goal of the company is customer satisfaction
As we all know, carrying luggage is one of the most important things to watch out for; It is for this reason that it must be safe during transportation, so we provide you with professional scratch-free luggage transportation services

https://furniture-riyadh.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/

https://furniture-riyadh.com/ikea-furniture-installation-technician-in-riyadh/

https://furniture-riyadh.com/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a8-%d9%85%d9%83%d9%8a%d9%81%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b6/
0 个新帖子