"Ikiru" (remake with Matsumoto Kooshiro)

aest...@hotmail.com

Jan 3, 2008, 4:27:46 AM1/3/08
I saw it and I think I'll stick to the Kurosawa original.

In the remake, I was surprised that the prewar popular song "Gondola
no Uta" was still used:

http://listproc.ucdavis.edu/class/200505/jpn106-105/att-0022/01-Song_Watanabe.pdf

Bart Mathias

Jan 3, 2008, 7:14:37 PM1/3/08
aest...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I saw it and I think I'll stick to the Kurosawa original.

I think I probably would, too. But how? It's been years since they
showed it here. So long that practically the only connection I could
make between the version was the birthday party.

Bart

gggg gggg

Aug 1, 2021, 12:04:49 PM8/1/21
Youtube upload ["Gondola no Uta" in Kurosawa's IKIRU]:

Ikiru, Akira Kurosawa, 1952 - Snow Song

gggg gggg

Aug 5, 2021, 4:29:52 AM8/5/21
(Youtube upload):

生きる (Ikiru) 黒澤明 テーマ曲 -ゴンドラの唄-

gggg gggg

Aug 7, 2021, 12:52:12 AM8/7/21
(Youtube upload):

#ゴンドラの唄

gggg gggg

Dec 24, 2021, 2:58:31 AM12/24/21
Why is GONDORA NO UTA called GONDORA NO UTA?

gggg gggg

Jan 21, 2022, 5:33:54 PM1/21/22
On Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 1:27:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
British remake of IKIRU:

https://deadline.com/2022/01/sundance-review-bill-nighy-in-living-the-british-remake-of-akira-kurosawas-classic-ikiru-1234917000/