HDR?

Dale

Mar 6, 2021, 1:09:56 PM3/6/21
How does the color gamut of High Dynamic Range (HDR)
televisions/monitors compare to wide gamut working spaces?

Or a modern ideal print? A projected transparency film?

Is there a HDR standard? Where can I find it?

--
Dale -> https://www.dalekelly.org/
Universalist <-> Mystic <-> Medium

nospam

Mar 6, 2021, 1:15:19 PM3/6/21
In article <s20ghi$4o2$1...@dont-email.me>, Dale <da...@dalekelly.org>
wrote:

> How does the color gamut of High Dynamic Range (HDR)
> televisions/monitors compare to wide gamut working spaces?

depends on the tv/monitor and the working space.

> Or a modern ideal print? A projected transparency film?

prints and transparencies can't come anywhere close to wide gamut or
hdr.

> Is there a HDR standard?

more than one.

> Where can I find it?