Request for Assistance with Reading Cine Files from Phantom v2012 Camera

Awadhesh Kiran

Feb 21, 2023, 5:55:49 AM2/21/23
Dear reader,
I'm writing this query because we recently changed the camera. We now capture using Phantom v2012 camera. We are now facing a difficulty in reading the cine files. The cine files are perfectly exported and visualized from the PCC software. Previously, we have used the CineReader(data.read) function to read cine files from other Phantom cameras, but this function does not seem to be working for the Phantom v2012 camera. Not wotking in the sense that, we can imshow the image, but it only displays a white image with grey spots here and there. I have tried to troubleshoot the issue with codes in github but have not been successful so far.
Does anyone have any recommendations for how we can read cine files from the Phantom v2012 camera using the CineReader function or any other methods that might work? Or is there any exclusive reading methods as camera differs !
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back.
Many Thanks