Use a Macintosh

Lardo

Feb 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/21/00
Get Paid to Surf the Net, even on a
Macintosh!

****This is the easiest legal way to make money on the Net!!****

https://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=lardo

I just got an e-mail about this company, and I think it's worth looking
into. The idea is very simple, and you make money from it.

This is not a joke or a trick, it's not play money or worthless stock.
It's cash.

We've all witnessed how the Internet is changing the rules of the game.
Well, a bunch of Stanford Computer Science PhDs are changing the way
advertisers pay to reach consumers. Throughout time, advertisers have
paid anyone who can aggregate a large quantity of people. TV Networks,
Radio Stations, Magazine and Newspaper publishers, whoever can do it.
The consumers, who advertisers are paying to reach, never get a dime of
that money. These guys are changing that. They're essentially going to
"unionize" consumers,so that consumers get paid by the advertisers, not
the companies who aggregate those consumers. This idea is so simple
that it's crazy. But it will work and anyone can sign up for free and
make serious money. Please keep reading. I know you think I've lost my
mind, but keep reading.

This company is called ClickDough. Sign up at

https://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=lardo

Here's how it works.
There's no programs to download, once you sign up, you simply login and
click, and you get an ad in a popup window on your screen. It works on
any computer and in any browser that supports javascript, that would be
Netscape 3 and up and MSIE 3 and up. There is no limit to how many
hours you can surf in a month. How ever many you surf, that's what you
get paid for. Actualy pay rates vary but they always pay out %50 of
what teh advertisers pay them to place the ad. And you get paid all
the way down to 8 referal levels, that's waht more than any thoer
company! So go right now and sign up, time is money and time is
wasting!

Go here to sign up:
https://secure.clickdough.com/servlets/cr/CRSignup.po?referral_id=lardo