Who said MAN isn't AS OLD AS COAL? Evolution vs. Creation

Ed Conrad

Jul 20, 2002, 9:38:26 AM7/20/02

> ALL SPECIMENS FOUND BETWEEN
> PENNSYLVANIA'S ANTHRACITE VEINS

(Strata geologically dated at a minimum of 280 million years)

Identified as a petrified human cranium, a skull with the
eyesockets broken off, by the late Dr. Wilton Krogman,
one of the world's leading human anatomists and author
of "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine." He is shown
examining it in the second photo.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/krogwskull.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-006S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/MVC-007S.JPG

Specimen had tested positive for the presence of Haversian canals
under microscopic scrutiny. Additionally, American Medical
Laboratories, via testing of calculus analysis by crystallography,
determined that it contains dried blood and crystals resembling
calcium oxadate dihydrate..

Another petrified human skull -- this one embedded in a boulder.
It was found within 100 feet of the previous skull and a year later.
It also possesses Haveran canals, the telltale sign of bone.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skulla.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/skullb.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/other1.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z2_2.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/other1.jpg

Petrified human femur still in shale, a near-cousin to coal,
and removed from between anthracite veins. The bulb ends
have broken off.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z8femur.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z6femur.jpg
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/z7femur.jpg

Identified as a portion of a tibia by Wilton Krogman. It contains
Haversian canals, the telltale sign of bone, embarrasing a member
of the Scientific Establishment who performed fraudulent
testing for cellular structure, instead using a carefully devised
ground section of rock.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/newtibia.jpg

An assorment of miscellaneous specimens, primarily petrified
mandibles (jaw bones), found between the same coal veins:

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-001S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-002S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-003S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-004S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-005S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-007S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-008S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-009S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-010S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-011S.JPG

A human lung, petrified:

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-015S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-016S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-017S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-018S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-019S.JPG

Pair of petrified fetuses. The large one, which has been transformed
to a coal-like substance, measures 6 1/2 inches in length.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-010S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-011S.JPG

A petrified gall bladder, with a CATscan revealing the presence
of a gall stone inside.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z5gall.jpg

Portion of dinosaur foot embedded in anthractie-bearing shale:

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-012S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-013S.JPG

This was the very first discovery of petrified bone in coal-bearing
Carboniferous strata, more than two decades ago. It resembled
a giant skull and the Smithsonian expressd an interest in examining
it personally, its experts dismissed it as a rock or concretion.
Later, a pair of petrified teeth -- a premolar and a canine -- were
found inside the jaw area. One was subjected to an infrared scan
which revealed its origin is that of bone or tooth.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/first.jpg

The premolar that was found inside the jaw area:

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-014S.JPG

Petrified handcrafted wooden handle, turned to anthracite, found
between coal veins.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-001S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-002S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

Petrified bone still in slate (or shale), near cousin of coal.
This confirms the bone is older than the material in which
it is embedded:

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-014S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-015S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-016S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-017S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith1/MVC-018S.JPG

A giant canine tooth, found between the same coal veins:

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-009S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-007S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-008S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-006S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-010S.JPG

Petrified snake. Well, I guess everybody can be wrong sometimes.

> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-020S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-022S.JPG
> http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-021S.JPG

Ed Conrad
> http://www.edconrad.com

MAN AS OLD AS COAL

(And the Scientific Establishment KNOWS IT! . . . although
its campaign of deceit, deception, collusion and conspiracy
-- a futile effort at rebuttal and denial -- is only putting more
egg on its face.)

greg arnold

Jul 23, 2002, 3:11:10 AM7/23/02
So let me get this straight: The "skull" managed to get fossilized and the
blood remained intact as blood on the skull...for 280 million years...yeah
right. I'll can believe that...when monkeys fly out of my butt.

gpa

"Ed Conrad" <edco...@shenhgts.net> wrote in message

Garry Denke, Geologist

Jul 27, 2002, 3:01:34 PM7/27/02
"greg arnold" <catf...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<Jg7%8.11867$LS3.2...@e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com>...

> So let me get this straight: The "skull" managed to get fossilized and the
> blood remained intact as blood on the skull...for 280 million years...yeah
> right. I'll can believe that...when monkeys fly out of my butt.
>
> gpa

I liked Wayne's World too.

Car-me

Jul 28, 2002, 9:50:30 AM7/28/02
Well, how can you tell what's what? lung and bladder indeed. They look
like anything!

meow