Draw proposed hike track on Android topographical map (export as GPX)

Andy Burnelli

Jul 18, 2022, 3:05:34 AM7/18/22
Do you know of Android freeware that allows you to manually draw a proposed
hiking track onto a topographical geoPDF map?
a. It would need to work off of a topographical map
b. It would need to export the results as a GPX file.
c. An added bonus is exporting the entire custom map section.

Currently I draw the desired hiking track using a web-based online mapping
tool, exporting the track as a GPX file directly onto the Android phone.
<https://caltopo.com/map.html#ll=38.80547,-98.39355&z=5&b=mbt>

That works - and it can output the custom map section in addition to a
separate GPX track file; but it would be nice to have a freeware track
drawing tool which didn't require the Internet, for privacy purposes.

Andy Burnelli

Jul 18, 2022, 3:09:58 AM7/18/22
Andy Burnelli wrote:

> Do you know of Android freeware that allows you to manually draw a proposed
> hiking track onto a topographical geoPDF map

Drat. Sorry. That was meant for Android, not Windows!
Mea culpa.

Andy Burnelli

Jul 18, 2022, 3:11:07 AM7/18/22
Do you know of Android freeware that allows you to manually draw a proposed