positive signs

David Dalton

Jan 22, 2023, 9:33:08 PM1/22/23
I've got my hopes up again; I just got some signs that
the living bowhead whale avatar type and devi type
just realized that I am human and not cetacean and
have covered the interiors of continents, and they
are very happy.

For my latest progress see alt.religion.druid .

Of course if my attempt to instigate a global new
age works, I will attempt to explain it scientifically
eventually, at least in an arm-waving fashion (a
possible if not proven explanation).

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)