Earth Day

David Dalton

Apr 21, 2023, 4:31:02 PM4/21/23
Since it is already Earth Day (April 22) in parts of the
world, Happy Earth Day to any readers!

My latest attempt to instigate a global new age is
described on the thread "Raven new moon reset"
on alt.religion.druid, for anyone who might be
interested, which I deem more likely if you notice
effects. I am hoping it will be complete by the
end of Earth Day.

"Many a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons, Though I
am still enjoying earth, Thou moon of moons and of blessings!" (Scot trad)