Antarctic weather

J.S.Suniara

Feb 7, 1995, 5:10:53 PM2/7/95
Does anyone knowwhat the British Antarctic Survey internet site is or
the Scott Polar Research Institute please

J.S.Suniara

William Connolley

Feb 8, 1995, 7:58:42 AM2/8/95
In article e...@ns.cityscape.co.uk, ae...@cityscape.co.uk (J.S.Suniara) writes:
> Does anyone knowwhat the British Antarctic Survey internet site is or
> the Scott Polar Research Institute please

I maintain the BAS ftp site for the Antarctic Met. we receive over the GTS.
The site is:
ftp://bssiaa.nbs.ac.uk/pub/metlog/00README.html
If you only have ftp thesynop reports can be picked up (from the above directory) as
SYNOPTIC_VIEW.yy_mm_dd.hh,
eg
SYNOPTIC_VIEW.95_02_06.00 (for 0 GMT, and .12 for 12 GMT)

William M Connolley (3D) w...@bas.ac.uk or u_...@vc.nbs.ac.uk
WWW: ftp://bssiaa.nbs.ac.uk/pub/wmc/html/WMC.html Phone: (01223) 251479
-- "Standing tall in the dark" --