Software - Terrain Corrections

Anthony Romanelli

Sep 16, 1994, 5:17:25 PM9/16/94
Terrain corrections have long been a big obstacle in a gravity survey. As
part of my Masters thesis here at ISU I have written a VBA application that
automates the process within Microsoft Excel. The program (Beta release) is
available for anonymous ftp at ilstu.edu, in the temp directory, the filename is
terrain.zip (Be sure to set file type to binary!!!!). You will need pkunzip
ver 2.04g to unzip the file and there is a readme there to tell you where to
put the needed files. The final version will be available this spring when my
thesis is completed, but I don't expect many changes between now and then.
Comments and criticisms on the code are welcome by e-mail to me at
ajr...@ilstu.edu.

A.J. Romanelli

--

"Try Not...Do or Do Not...There is No Try" - Yoda
_

flavioh...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2018, 12:09:52 AM7/20/18
Em sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 1994 18:17:25 UTC-3, Anthony Romanelli escreveu:
Hi i want this Excel terrain file, please link to download.Thanks.