UV Flatbed printing | Printing Malaysia | Dot2dot

Lie work

Jul 3, 2017, 2:49:27 AM7/3/17
UV flatbed printing service features some of the most up-to-date Digital printing technology on the market today. By bringing this technology to Dot2dot, we’re bringing the very best in custom signage to our customers. It's exciting stuff! While many smaller sign shops offer Flatbed printing services, Dot2dot is the leading provider to bring this Digital printing technology to a Malaysia audience. Our print materials include Kapaline foam board, Forex board, Arcylics & PVC foam sheet.

For more information
http://www.dot2dot.com.my/uv-flatbed-printing-2/