Tidal Waves

Weatherlawyer

Oct 9, 2010, 8:38:23 AM10/9/10
I've been looking at the causes for these and can't seem to get the
stuff to gel.

The basic problem is the behaviour of waves in general. There is now
way for them to keep their enegies undivided. They have to obey an
inverse square law as the circle of force expands. And there is
another thing caused by pressure:

On the surface a floating object desribes a perfect circle in captured
rotation, that is the object moves foreward as it rises and then
backwards as it drops off a wave.

Just under the surface, the object would desribe an elipse.
Deeper down it would be a very marked elongation.
And finally, near the floor the movement would be just plain "back and
forth" (or forth and back rather.)

Obviously I am at fault.
Or not as the case is, most likely.

A similar phenomenon dogs the NCAR explanation of the atmosphere as
given by the Encyclopaedia Britannica. No takers there either. No
Department of Meteorology is going to take them on, I fear.

So it's down to me then, I take it.

And I will I suppose.
Ho hum.

Weatherlawyer

Oct 30, 2010, 10:39:13 AM10/30/10
Just a place marker till I can get online with my own box...

South America forms a Cardioid curve from the rough parallelogramme of
its coastline. The inner centres of the stuff I drew focussed on the
lightning and seismic zones. Maybe I will have to try again?

> http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Cardioid.html
> http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Limacon.html

Africa on the other hand forms a rams-horn conchoid centring on its
lightning and seismic core which are both in the same area.

Too sweet.

Just off to see if I can find a diagramme for the
AustraliaAustralasian and AfricaEurAsian butterflies.
Maybe > http://mathworld.wolfram.com/CartesianOvals.html ?

Talking of butterflies, the lawrentian stuff goes well with polar jets
in meteorology see hydraulic jump. In pneumodynamics the state falls
into different studdies acoustics and ballistics and getting pretty
diagrammes is difficult due the amount of data available.

Meanwhile I am stuck with the kitchen sink.
Where do I start...

Let's see...
The five day wave of storms over Africa might be an interference
pattern with the two body problem called Earth's barycentre and the
Earth's daily rotation.

And the time of the lunar phase of course -but you already knew that,
didn't you children?

Damn.

I have eaten all my toffees!

Weatherlawyer

Nov 6, 2010, 8:17:08 AM11/6/10
Some more stuff worthy of note considering recent events:

The 26 Dec 2004 Banda Atjeh quake produced a severe wave that hilled
an estimated 1/4 million earthwide. 10 years or so prior to the event
a serious flaw in warnings was instituted when the local bods sacked a
marine physicist for issuing a warning for a tsunami that failed to
materialise.

I believe that 50000 people are still unaccounted for. (Not likely to
turn up in droves now though.)

At one place the locals found the temperature of the water in the wave
was high. They used the term hot water. Considering they were a marine
based economy, I imagine the comparison would be accurate. Those
living inshore and not used to the feel of local conditions in the sea
would hardly be mindful of the temperature of the inundation, would
they?

The exponential spiral that Africa (and I now find S America also)
fits the golden mean. That is the exponent can be simplified with self
similar rectangles; the centre found by drawing a perpendicular (90
degree) line from one curve to the next.

The problem is with perspective as the outline depends on sea level
and stretches across quite a region of a sphere.

Not to worry, it turns out to be a rhumb-line, a mathematical model
used in navigation. So there are tables worked out for it. That's
prior to the era of the desk top computer, that is.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral

> http://www.2dcurves.com/alphabetae.html

Nice one God.

Humungous structure lists here: > http://www.2dcurves.com/alphabetae.html

Felix Tilley

Nov 13, 2010, 7:27:05 AM11/13/10
Somehow, you fell out of my kill file. Fixed.

Felix

Weatherlawyer

Nov 20, 2010, 10:33:46 AM11/20/10
On Nov 13, 12:27 pm, Felix Tilley <ftil...@linux.site> wrote:
> Somehow, you fell out of my kill file.  Fixed.
>
> Felix

El Fix

Hi. Just a brief reminder: you said that last time.

I have no objection to you felixation maybe you caught your head in a
toilet during that 6.3M in Northridge a decade or so back. (Happy
birthday BTW) and you feel the need to take it out on the alpha males
in residence.

I hope you are beta.

It can't be easy being an elf in a man's world. Shouldn't you have
moved to San Francisco?

Here's wishing you mary new year and a nappy sickmess. Get over it.

Half un.

kolldata

Nov 20, 2010, 1:47:19 PM11/20/10
dang. missed it. A testimonial for using Streets/Trips in combo with
MacDonald's WiFi/USGS service while on the fault zone-this time in
Yuma at Livingstone's Mac.

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/recent/ci14883196_l.html

route choice A but I felt the irrational pressing need to get on with
it and went on up and over to San Diego.

Fed pavement running over the State Park property on the Border
Patrol, county line, is uncreased form this fault running thru it.

Borrego is the largest state park in US ?

kolldata

Nov 23, 2010, 9:38:20 PM11/23/10
OUTSTANDING !

Weatherlawyer

Nov 25, 2010, 5:19:48 AM11/25/10
On Nov 24, 2:38 am, kolldata <datak...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OUTSTANDING !

A 3.7M.?

You are kidding, right?

Weatherlawyer

Oct 25, 2020, 12:51:45 AM10/25/20
444 dead, 101 missing in monsoon-related disasters in Nepal
October 20, 2020

Weatherlawyer

Oct 25, 2020, 1:06:32 AM10/25/20
On Saturday, 9 October 2010 at 13:38:23 UTC+1, Weatherlawyer wrote:
> I've been looking at the causes for these and can't seem to get the
> stuff to gel.
> The basic problem is the behaviour of waves in general. There is now
> way for them to keep their energies undivided. They have to obey an
> inverse square law as the circle of force expands. And there is
> another thing caused by pressure:
> On the surface a floating object describes a perfect circle in captured
> rotation, that is the object moves forward as it rises and then
> backwards as it drops off a wave.
> Just under the surface, the object would describe an ellipse.
> Deeper down it would be a very marked elongation.
> And finally, near the floor the movement would be just plain "back and
> forth" (or forth and back rather.)
> Obviously I am at fault.
> Or not as the case is, most likely.
> A similar phenomenon dogs the NCAR explanation of the atmosphere as
> given by the Encyclopaedia Britannica. No takers there either. No
> Department of Meteorology is going to take them on, I fear.
> So it's down to me then, I take it.
> And I will I suppose.
> Ho hum.

Low pressure intensifies into Tropical Depression "Quinta" -- threatening Bicol, Philippines
China beware, god will not be mocked

Waterspout outbreak and flooding hit southern Greece
October 22, 2020
Greece are making a stand politically

Strong eruption at Bezymianny volcano, ash up to 9.5 km (31 000 feet) a.s.l., Russia
October 22, 2020

Early-season winter storm hits northern U.S., breaking scores of snowfall records
October 21, 2020

444 dead, 101 missing in monsoon-related disasters in Nepal
October 20, 2020
https://watchers.news/

If India and Pakistan think their wars are between ordinary people they are being misled by communists and fascists. This business with the people of China is a sideshow too.

China is not invading anywhere, instead they are building #EliteEmpires by bribing Asian nationals to invest in regions badly damaged by the weather.

They have done the same in very country that has suffered bad weather and every country that has suffered bad weather has been infested with a matriarchy that insists they watch their associates, not joining with them in any exchanges of encouragement. In isolation they are given to the rich leaders taking bribes and prisoners:

Isaiah 1:23 Your rulers are rebels, friends of thieves ...
Search domain http://www.biblehub.com/isaiah/1-23.htmhttps://www.biblehub.com/isaiah/1-23.htm
They all love bribes and run after gifts. They never defend orphans. They don't notice the widows' pleas. JPS Tanakh 1917 Thy princes are rebellious, And companions of thieves; Every one loveth bribes, And followeth after rewards; They judge not the fatherless, Neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. New American Standard 1977

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=they+are+given+to+the+rich+leaders+taking+bribes+and+prisoners%3A&ia=web&iai=r1-0&page=1&adx=prdsdc&sexp=%7B%22relsexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22c%22%2C%22biaexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22direxp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22bltexp%22%3A%22a%22%7D

Where any of us fall, we all fall where any of us succeed, we are nor parrots.

If anyone is in contact with Felix Tilley see if you can convince him to visit Gab.com/weatherlawyer for news about Northridge that may help set his heart at rest. I doubt the chances of another occurrence is one in a thousand years, a so called: "Thousand year storm!" resultant.

Weatherlawyer

Sep 21, 2021, 11:32:49 AM9/21/21
No match:

The Magnitude 6.7 Northridge, California, Earthquake of January 17, 1994
The most damaging earthquake in the United States since 1906 struck northern Los Angeles on January 17.1994.

The magnitude 6.7 Northridge earthquake produced a maximum of more than 3 meters of reverse (up-dip) slip on a south-dipping thrust fault rooted under the San Fernando Valley and projecting north under the Santa Susana Mountains.
Document ID 20060042337
hdl:2014/34562
Authors Donnellan, A. Date Acquired August 23, 2013 Publication Date January 1, 1994

Keywords Northridge Santa Susana Mountains fault Pacific-North American plate Big Bend

Something about the Greatest American Earthquake:
This marks the first time the criminal Elite, AKA Canaanite Remnant due to be destroyed in the final event of Armageddon, began plaguing the earth with Earthquakes not counting WW3.

Whilst Churchill and Roosevelt were undoubtedly Scions of the elite Hitler and Stalin were morel likely just damaged Useful Imbeciles as neither had the wit to see where they were going. It is likely that Churchill was similarly gifted as he blundered through all of his wars without an inkling. Not even the Dardanelles fiasco taught him anything, in his latter days flight-lieutenants became his most scathing commentators as they barely spent a paragraph scathing a National Hero.

Weatherlawyer

Dec 9, 2021, 11:21:45 AM12/9/21
It can be comforting to understand that the stupidity of the upper echelon is much worse than anybody before us ever imagined.

That every brand new thought that you ever happened upon, was pushed back under the swamp of people like that, who stopped your parents thinking it through and daring to take it further.

And that you are not them anymore.

I can't think of any reason why I should return to the dark recesses of such people, other than to remember the way it was. And think upon the oceans of new thoughts yet to be espied, knowing that given eternity, the thought of the god that put them there in the first place only left them just below the surface of a deep blue sea.

Weatherlawyer

Dec 10, 2021, 1:29:44 AM12/10/21
It is nice to realise that I am still being blessed with such insights as god's servants are being treated to just for asking.
If anyone is doubting let him ask god for the same blessing that I am recieving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYwN1R8hVsI&ab_channel=MentourPilot

I am pretty certain Volcanoes react in sequences so that if humans and demons meddle with the weather they can not push the power buttons to destruction, besides being blinded by lack of insight (This is why mrpotato' sadministations are such abject failures.)

If the power to erupt releases its maximum volume and still the energy available it high, another vent opens or another volcano erupts. There may in fact be no limit (except that they know not what they are doing, that is.)

I wonder if thwe Volcanic Arc is mirrored in the western hemisphere by the same sort of arc.