Tahlequah : OrcaSong

David Dalton

Sep 13, 2022, 11:03:52 PM9/13/22
Here is "Tahlequah : OrcaSong" by David Lumley (c) 2018, 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=FoBDAZpYbRo

It is inspired by a BC Southern Resident matriarch Tahlequah
who gave birth to a baby Tali who died shortly after birth and
was carried by her mother on her nose for 17 days.

David Lumley is a geophysicist now based in Texas but with a
summer home in British Columbia. We shared an office
for a while when we were both graduates students in the
Department of Geophysics and Astronomy at
The University of British Columbia.

His Facebook page is www.facebook.com/prof.lumley .

At the end the video says that this song is available free of
charge to non-profit organizations, nature conservancies,
whale and marine science foundations, and others, for use
in non-profit activities, websites, videos, fundraising, etc..
Please contact David Lumley for further information.
(I guess via his Facebook page.)

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)