Heading for eruption

Mike

Nov 17, 2023, 7:05:43 AM11/17/23
Having never seen the charts for the weather leading to an explosive eruption I can not say catagorically that I am looking at one now but I have never seen a chart like this on:
https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-17T0000/FSXX00T_00.gif
it looks to be full of thunder With black arcs in the spiral of what appears to Popocatapetl but the forecast goes on to show Iceland.

Ah well all I can do is put a marker here and hope for the best.

A massive anticyclone is feeding what I take to be Nevado del Ruis and Pinatubo which "signal" is displaced to the south of Greenland. If there is anyone on here that is stupid enough to be following me on here you have as much faith as I do, you idiot. I hope we are wrong but I don't think so. Good luck to all don't miss the warnings of tornadoes across the planet. Keep your faith up and your heads down.
Call on Jehovah he is waiting to hear from you.

Mike

Nov 17, 2023, 5:36:09 PM11/17/23
17th November: 6.7M. 16 mi WSW of Burias, Philippines 2023-11-17 08:14:13 (UTC
19th November and Mar Sol Earth align as Venus Sol Mercury Align
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=E292D288DA43CB4632D0045D07FDE119DCF29BA4B4DEA54EA333A8CAF51D141761726613751A27BC2022AF13B1233A6BFCE4BFBF1D31318CD18399636F5EDA2BB76ED26EF8C516700BD5E78A22BF2BF0

Problems:
This is what I imagine a real eruption would start looking like: Low-953 between Greenland and Norway
https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-17T1200/FSXX12T_120.gif

Mike

Nov 19, 2023, 6:36:32 PM11/19/23
Popocatépetl (Central Mexico): Explosive activity continues. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Washington warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 22000 ft (6700 m) altitude or flight level 220 and is moving at 20 kts in W direction.
OCNL VA EMS. to 22000 ft (6700 m)

Nevado del Ruiz (Colombia): Explosive activity continues. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Washington warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 22000 ft (6700 m) altitude or flight level 220 .
NEW VA OBSD to 22000 ft (6700 m)

Sangay (Ecuador): Explosive activity continues. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Washington warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 22000 ft (6700 m) altitude or flight level 220 .
CONS VA EMS. to 22000 ft (6700 m)

Also ran:
Reventador (Ecuador): Explosive activity continues. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Washington warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 17000 ft (5200 m) altitude or flight level 170 and is moving at 10 kts in SE direction.
FRQT VA EMS. to 17000 ft (5200 m)

Sabancaya (Peru): Volcanic Ash Advisory Center Buenos Aires (VAAC) issued the following report: continuous ash emissions

Fuego (Guatemala): Explosive activity continues. Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Washington warned about a volcanic ash plume that rose up to estimated 15000 ft (4600 m) altitude or flight level 150 and is moving at 5 kts in SW direction.
VA EM OBSD to 15000 ft (4600 m)

Beginnings of the time of distress. As in heaven also upon earth?
I have no idea the worst is yet to come by Wednesday/Thursday, I think. Low-955 with eyes widening from the Middle of the Atlantic just south of the Arctic through the Baltic states. Three eruptions. Be they Reykjavik or something else pushed North by an anticyclone. This is Sunday or rather what's was this Sunday last midnight; forecast for t+120 hours. https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-18T1200/FSXX12T_120.gif

I won't be able to get the afternoon forecast until gone 9pm tonight. Not that it should make any difference, this all being supposition.
22 thousand feet is 4 miles 3 1/2 nautical miles, so not too exceptional.
I wish these idiots would all convert to Earth Units like God intended instead of this satanic californcation so prevalent these days.
One last look before postage:

North Atlantic Low-976 breaking with <6.8M earthquake Noon Thursday with output from an accompanying volcanic eruption likely Popocatapetl or the suspected Icelandic. New Low formed over Russia 972 Noon Friday 24th November 2023; volcanic activity continues
https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-19T1200/FSXX12T_120.gif
Jehovah bless us one and all and protect us from the machinations of man made/demonic interference with fire out of heaven.
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=6818580250C941CCB85A8ED78D776B935678112E3E542FC429B922407F949093EEFFE19EF89D9016EEA0709DB61490A5703CB888B7C8836D7B4B4DD5C59F079D1DA302D9526FA5F40BE24D172288ACE90194
Or maybe not as the case may be see Venus Sol Mercury Pluto well you can't be too careful and we know they are not helping; the reason being if they can thwart Jehovah's coming Armageddon, they will be dead not slaves: Genesis 9:
Cursed be canaan let him be the lowest of.... https://www.qwant.com/?client=brz-vivaldi&q=Cursed+be+canaan+jw.org&t=web

Mike

Nov 20, 2023, 2:43:30 AM11/20/23
https://watchers.news/2023/11/19/nws-warns-of-rapidly-changing-weather-conditions-across-the-u-s-impacting-thanksgiving-travel/
https://watchers.news/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/us-wch-november-19-20-2023-870x443.webp Sunday, November 19, 2023
us wch november 19 - 20 2023
A vigorous cold front is currently sweeping across the western United States, bringing a mix of high-elevation snow, coastal and valley rains, and strong winds, as reported by the National Weather Service. This weather pattern is expected to rapidly progress eastward, potentially impacting Thanksgiving travel with a series of severe thunderstorms, heavy rains, and snowfall anticipated to hit the central and eastern regions of the country early next week.

The western United States is currently experiencing the onset of a vigorous upper-level trough, as forecasted by the National Weather Service (NWS).

This system, making landfall on the West Coast, is triggering a range of severe weather conditions. The Pacific Northwest is the first to face the brunt of this system, with coastal rains, high-elevation snow, and strong gusty winds starting today, Sunday, November 19, 2023.

As the cold front associated with this trough moves inland, it is expected to bring sharply falling temperatures across the Intermountain West and the Great Basin by tonight (LT). In response to these conditions, wind-related advisories have been issued in several areas.

Simultaneously, a low pressure system is developing over the central High Plains. This system is gaining strength from the upper trough’s eastward movement. Showers and thunderstorms, already forming ahead of this low pressure area, are predicted to expand east and northeast in the coming days.

The central Rockies and High Plains are likely to experience prolonged mountain snows and lower-elevation rains through Monday and into Monday night. The severity of the weather is expected to escalate by Monday, November 20, especially in the Deep South, as a warm front lifts northeastward, drawing warm, moist air from the Gulf of Mexico.

As the storm system progresses, the National Weather Service forecasts that by Tuesday morning, November 21, the low pressure center will reach the Ohio Valley. This will result in widespread rainfall extending from the lower Great Lakes down to the interior Southeast. Thunderstorms could reach severe levels across the Mid-South and possibly the central Gulf Coast, as the dynamic cold front continues its eastward sweep.

This evolving weather pattern poses a significant risk for travel disruptions, particularly as millions of Americans prepare for Thanksgiving travel.

In addition to these developments, colder air from Canada is expected to introduce a light wintry mix in the upper Midwest by early Tuesday. Interior New England is also anticipating an arctic front today into tonight. However, the East Coast is likely to remain mostly dry until Tuesday morning, when the leading edge of the Ohio Valley storm’s moisture arrives.

Temperature variations will be notable across different regions: seasonable on the East Coast, slightly below average in New England, and mild over the northern Plains. In contrast, the West will experience below-average temperatures following the passage of the upper trough, with coastal areas maintaining near-seasonable highs.

The National Weather Service advises residents and travelers across the affected regions to stay informed and prepare for rapidly changing weather conditions. Travelers are especially urged to plan ahead and anticipate potential delays and disruptions. State and local authorities are likely to issue additional advisories and safety information as the situation evolves. The public is encouraged to monitor local weather updates and heed any warnings or advisories issued.

USA North Atlantic Forecasts: https://www.weathercharts.org/north-atlantic-mslp.htm Apparently they hold better archives but I have never been able to fathom them.

Mike

Nov 20, 2023, 8:53:20 AM11/20/23
Now the question is: Does the Greenland High appear when Semeru erupts or does Semeru erupt when Denmark hits Greenland with terror weapons?

Mike

Nov 25, 2023, 8:35:12 AM11/25/23
5.2M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 16:20:43 (UTC)6.2 mi
4.7M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 16:04:53 (UTC)6.2 mi
4.8M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 14:11:26 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.1M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands2023-11-24 14:05:36 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.0M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 11:00:31 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.1M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 10:41:17 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.1M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 10:30:47 (UTC)6.2 mi
4.6M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 10:21:55 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.1M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 10:13:04 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.2M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 09:30:10 (UTC)6.2 mi
4.9M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 09:21:43 (UTC)7.2 mi
5.2M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 09:16:47 (UTC)6.2 mi
5.3M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 09:14:24 (UTC)6.2 mi
6.9M. Maug Islands region, Northern Mariana Islands 2023-11-24 09:05:03 (UTC)10.0 mi

This is the sort of thing to expect when the gates of heaven slam closed on a spell. One can only presume the other stuff was man made until we understand things better. It is hard to imagine the Democrats in the USA have been running these things with out the military, they are too stupid and fractious. The military would have opened channels to President Trump and certainly would have informed other military leaders in the US.

Mike

Nov 26, 2023, 3:38:47 AM11/26/23
So we knew it was coming but not where it was going.
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=235313491B820A87F311C59CC63C20D81D335A65751F648F62F2690B34DFDBD8A4BFA1DFBDD8D553ABE535D8F351D5E03579FDCDF28DC6283E0E089080DA42D858E6479C172AE0B14EA7085267CDE9AC44FE
http://www.woksat.info/etcafkasxx/asxx23112412.html Says 12 Noon but reads 6 am
http://www.woksat.info/etcafkasxx/asxx23112418.html Says 18 hundred but reads 12 noon
They are busy charts but not very informative until: http://www.woksat.info/etcafkasxx/asxx23112506.html and even then...?
The last largish quake had stopped by then. Ah well.

Another volcano series makes its appearance on Tuesday. Russian or Aleutian?
https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-25T1200/FSXX12T_96.gif

Mike

Nov 27, 2023, 5:31:09 AM11/27/23
On Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:05:43 PM UTC, Mike wrote:
> Having never seen the charts for the weather leading to an explosive eruption I can not say categorically that I am looking at one now but I have never seen a chart like this on:
> https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-17T0000/FSXX00T_00.gif
> it looks to be full of thunder With black arcs in the spiral of what appears to Popocatapetl but the forecast goes on to show Iceland.

This was the analysis chart form midnight the 17 November 2023

> Ah well all I can do is put a marker here and hope for the best.
>
> A massive anticyclone is feeding what I take to be Nevado del Ruis and Pinatubo which "signal" is displaced to the south of Greenland. If there is anyone on here that is stupid enough to be following me on here you have as much faith as I do, you idiot. I hope we are wrong but I don't think so. Good luck to all don't miss the warnings of tornadoes across the planet. Keep your faith up and your heads down.
> Call on Jehovah he is waiting to hear from you.

Scientists are stupid: New Jersey Institute of Technology’s Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research (NJIT-CSTR) have documented an extraordinary aurora-like radio emission occurring approximately 25 000 miles above a sunspot. This novel radio emission, which shows characteristics akin to the auroral emissions observed around planets like Earth, Jupiter, and Saturn, presents an unprecedented understanding of solar radio bursts and their potential link to similar phenomena in stars with large starspots.

The first thing an amateur though of this anomaly is that this is the same distance as the Moon is from Earth; therefore this is the distance socially speaking, the key. NJIT-CSTR has made a significant discovery in solar research an unusual type of long-lasting polarized radio burst emanating from a sunspot, which persisted for over a week contrasting with typical transient solar radio bursts that usually last only minutes or hours. This discovery is pivotal, potentially reshaping our understanding of stellar magnetic processes.

Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis, occur when solar activities disturb Earth’s magnetosphere, leading to the precipitation of charged particles in the polar regions where they interact with atmospheric gases. These interactions generate intense radio emissions at frequencies around a few hundred kHz. These emissions from electron-cyclotron maser (ECM) energetic electrons trapped within converging magnetic fields Cooler and intensely magnetic areas of sunspots, ideal environment for ECM emissions, parallel magnetic polar caps of planets at much higher frequencies – from hundreds of thousands to approximately 1 million kHz – due to the sunspot’s magnetic field being thousands of times stronger than Earth’s.

Necessarily linked to solar flares, they appear to be powered by sporadic flare activity in nearby regions, which injects energetic electrons into large-scale magnetic loops anchored at the sunspot. This results in the ECM radio emission above the region.
This what i have been sayin iss the period when satellites pass each other's orbits. "sunspot radio aurora” seems to exhibit rotational modulation in sync with the solar rotation, creating a “cosmic lighthouse effect.” As the sunspot moves across the solar disk, it generates a rotating beam of radio light, IOW: Torque modulated radio aurora observed from rotating stars. This phenomenon represents the first detection of its kind what did I tell you about stoopid?
Retrospective analyses to identify potential instances of this emission in previously recorded solar bursts. if the were not SFB they would have found it all by now.

Weaker than stellar auroral emissions observed in the past, these solar radio emissions are thought to be similar and may imply that starspots on cooler stars could be sources of certain radio bursts in various stellar environments. According to Bin Chen, an associate professor of physics at NJIT-CSTR, is among the clearest evidence of radio ECM emissions seen from the sun, bearing resemblance to phenomena observed on our planets and distant stars.
Edited for Stoopid

Mike

Nov 27, 2023, 6:33:36 AM11/27/23
Clean water is a design from Jehovah who put pearls of great value at our disposal for a simple reason. Oysters and other shell fish make the water clean and don't listen to this Jewish conjuror https://thefinalcollapse.com/pcb_ai_collapse/vsl?hop=0lll0
All you need do daily is consider Jehovah and his King Jesus Christ, they will get you out of trouble.
Schumann Resonance is about to hit JavaScript. I warned you bloody idiots years ago. we just happen to be heading for another solar storm like Pinatubo around about a year's time.
US elections November 2024 remember remember the filth of November gunpowder treason and plot. Another coincidence.
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=A9D999C39108800D799B4F164CB6AA5297B9D0EFFF95EE05EF7FE486B95444571B15557B147BF640959249F557C5DCBA240CCAA8166922F4B585831E0F55CD3CB9300CB0262C7B2AE1F3

Remember I told you all about this will you if I commit suicide in a few weeks or months?
Sol Mars Jupiter
Pluto Mercury Venus Sol for example just temporary but interesting sequences. Jesus told you not to listen to scare mongers... But you know all this by now
Just rescue the children heaven will help you: Jesus.

Look for an angle when all the satellites hang inline not necessarily including the sun. there is something about the interactio of straight lines that appears to control days of major eruptions. the only problem is taking the time to look:
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar is simple, clear ephemeris that anyone can use.

Good luck.
Ah well this is important so back to bed!
I need my beauty slip.
Remember Schumann Resonance and subdivisions of Hertz. Especially the frequencies of Popocatatpetl and Nevado del Ruis. learn how you feel the days when those two erupt, that is the key.
Ooh look, they are back:
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/surface-pressure

Lewotolo (Lesser Sunda Islands): Volcanic Ash Advisory Center Darwin (VAAC) issued the following report: UNKNOWN OBS VA DTG:27/0920Z
Krakatau (Sunda Strait, Indonesia): Following abrupt spectacular explosions at the volcano yesterday, the eruptive activity has been continuing during this day.
Several intense eruptions took place from the volcano's cinder cone at 08:17, 09:23, 09:31, 09:32 and 11:43 local time today so far, spewing grey-to-black eruptive plumes releasing fine ash particles to a height ranging between 357 m and 2100 m.

Semeru (East Java, Indonesia): Volcanic Ash Advisory Center Darwin (VAAC) issued the following report: DISCRETE INTERMITNT VA ERUPTION TO FL140 LAST REPORT AT 26/2316Z

Dukono (Halmahera): Volcanic Ash Advisory Center Darwin (VAAC) issued the following report: CONTINUOUS VA TO FL120 MOV SOUTHWEST EST VA DTG:26/2220Z

Ruapehu (North Island): During November 21-26, GeoNet New Zealand reported a period of 40 small earthquakes located beneath the volcano.
Quakes ranged between magnitude M 0.3 and 1.8 at 3-6 km depths, most of them detected at 4-5 km depths. Very similar seismic activity was registered in early 2022.