Tornado in Mayfield, Kentucky, on December 11, 2021

Weatherlawyer

Dec 12, 2021, 10:37:56 PM12/12/21
Want to see what a man made storm looks like?
11 December, 2021.

Bear in mind it is unnatural and over-powered it moves three or four degrees in 6 hours. This is just back of an envelope speculation as it is going North East and I am just measuring it at the latitude for where it was at Noon on the 10th (@X marks the spot 952 millibars.)
I am no mathematician. I don't have to be.
As it soon slows, it's next position is half that. And held, then half that again so you know it is being steered.

When to gets to Greenland it should start to break apart on the shore. Instead it gains millibars
http://www.woksat.info/etcadlasxx/asxx21121012.html
http://www.woksat.info/etcadlasxx/asxx21121018.html
http://www.woksat.info/etcadlasxx/asxx21121100.html
http://www.woksat.info/etcadlasxx/asxx21121106.html
http://www.woksat.info/etcadlasxx/asxx21121212.html
http://www.woksat.info/etcadlasxx/asxx21121218.html
And this is where I have to stop as the charts have yet to be updated.