Popocatapetl

Michael McNeil

Mar 15, 2023, 8:30:01 PM3/15/23
> https://eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/149000/149474/tonga_goeshmw_2022015_th.png
On 20 December 2021, an eruption began on Hunga Tonga–Hunga Haʻapai, an uninhabited volcanic island and submarine volcano of the Tongan archipelago in the southern Pacific Ocean. The eruption reached a very large and powerful climax nearly 4 weeks later, on 15 January 2022. Hunga Tonga is 65 km (40 mi) north of Tongatapu, the country's main island,[2] and is part of the highly active Tonga–Kermadec Islands volcanic arc, a subduction zone extending from New Zealand north-northeast to Fiji.

That was posted in February 2022. So the symptoms were after the fact.
What happened in late February or early March 2022?

Sun 'has been erupting non-stop this month' - and 'giant flares are ...

Semeru is controlled by china/canada/usdemocrats and likely the residue of the earthquake old school from this site are woke and unlikely to be interested methinketh.

Semeru is the semi-permanent anticyclone over Greenland, it tends to present as cyclonic activity causing Popocatapetl and/or subsequently Etna or Stromboli signals over the North-Eastern Approaches of the North Atlantic.
surface pressure charts https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/surface-pressure

Odd; the chart showing for midnight 14 March is showing as the current forecast at 15:30 gmt on Wednesday 15 March. https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-03-14T0000/FSXX00T_00.gif
I just recently switched to Mageia linux from Microsoft and can't access my files on the partition. It will have to wait a couple days.

Convenient for the deep state. I will have to open another account on Gab and see if anyone can help.

Meanwhile, on with the show:

Potacatapetle on the same latitude as the British Isles but further west, is showing its teeth with a Dual cored cyclonic elongation. This indicates a large eruption from Popcatapetl. Signs are that Etna will follow suit.

The remains of the volcanic signal off the coast of Norway persists as the signal for a previous system from the approaches that was another eruption of Popocatapetle why theafter effects were not Semerru, I can't say.

I will guess ir was the fact that the cause was Earth in the relevant three body (n-body) problem. I think earth reacts differently to the other satellites of Sol, in thatit can be a part of the same problem as a factor.

I should stop whilst still winning however I have to continue, because I think Potocatapetl can grow horns of the devil, if its is being fed by the deep state of the USA as was.