Leviathon

Mike

Oct 23, 2023, 2:47:35 AM10/23/23
Between the time of Joseph and Moses, satan called in at heaven and Jehovah asked where he had been. He knew exactly where, so he decided to use Job to reprove him. Maybe teach him about humility.

So Job was struck with some form of cancer something causing cramps like peritonits I expect, that is about as intense as it gets without killing you.

After this Job opened his mouth and cursed his day, 2* and said

3 “Perish the day on which I was to be born, and the night that said ‘A man is conceived’!

4 Be that day darkness; let God not concern himself with it from above and no brightness beam into it.

5 Let darkness and gloom claim it, let clouds settle over it, let eclipses overwhelm it.

6* That night let blackness take; let it not form part of the days of the year nor come into the count of the months.

7 O be that night bleak and bare, let no jubilation come into it; 8 Let day-cursers lay a curse on it, those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.

9 Let its twilight-stars be dark, let it hope for light and there be none, and let it not descry the eyelashes of the dawn,

10* Because it did not shut the doors of the body I was in and shut off torment from my eyes. 11* Why was I not to die in birth, come out of my mother’s body and perish?
So he obviously thought death is nothingness, nirvana or some such, he also knew about Leviathon. It would be wrong to suppose they did not understand about earthquakes.

For the same reason. The reference to darkness and gloom claim it, let clouds settle over it, let eclipses overwhelm it... stikes me as imprtant for knowing about occlusions and conjuctions.
All supposition of course but interesting

Mike

Oct 26, 2023, 12:44:51 PM10/26/23
Play around with these dates and find out.
See if an eclipse back in the days before Fake Scientists was considered the same thing as an opposition and a conjunction.
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=88F8B8E2B029A12C58BA6E376D978B73B698F1CEDEB4CF24CE5EC5A6997277740A1806791B7E72F30B45957853F1754095D95D6D522D66889EAEA830207AE278F846E73CB78A4011EE07A8F2C76D490CE47A
That one is for Next year just before the US election Solar System: Fri 2024 Oct 25 21:04
This is from today:
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=88F8B8E2B029A12C58BA6E376D978B73B698F1CEDEB4CF24CE5EC5A6997277740A1806791B7E72F30B45957853F1754095D95D6D522D66889EAEA830207AE278F846E73CB78A4011EE07A8F2C76D490CE47A
Where Pluto Venus and sol align as does Mercury Sol Mars and Jupiter.

So what does this mean now the the great potatoes are no longer here to defend the absurd?
Nothing so far, the last magnitude 6 earthquake was:
6.0M. Kermadec Islands, New Zealand 2023-10-23 11:10:15 (UTC+0) Three days ago. But this is wat Pinotubo looked like:
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=C8B8F8A2F069E16C18FA2E772DD7CB33F6D8B18E9EF785658A1A80E5DA3230334D5F413E583D3086535481341634001884C318A82775409BEBF6BF745522FC3C8D1EF579C2D23550ACC2DDAA85A83C79D2

The 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines' Luzon Volcanic Arc was the second-largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century, behind only the 1912 eruption of Novarupta in Alaska. Eruptive activity began on April 2 as a series of phreatic explosions from a fissure that opened on the north side of Mount Pinatubo. Seismographs were set up and began monitoring the volcano for earthquakes. In late May, the number of seismic events under the volcano fluctuated from day-to-day. Beginning June 6, a swarm of progressively shallower earthquakes accompanied by inflationary tilt on the upper east flank of the mountain, culminated in the extrusion of a small lava dome.[4]

On June 12, the volcano’s first spectacular eruption sent an ash column 19 km (12 mi) into the atmosphere. Additional explosions occurred overnight and the morning of June 13. Seismic activity during this period became intense.

So what, eclipses happen all the time and 12 June 1991 wasn't even an alignment with the sun, except for the one in the middle, Venus
Earth Uranus and Neptune are similarly disposed. If it wasn't momentous, you could ignore it. Because conjunctions and oppositions happen all the time.

On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 7:47:35 AM UTC+1, Mike wrote:
> Between the time of Joseph and Moses, satan called in at heaven and Jehovah asked where he had been. He knew exactly where, so he decided to use Job to reprove him. Maybe teach him about humility.
I am reminded of the prophet Elijah stone Wiggins who missed the eruption of Krakatau in 1883.

20 May until 21 October 1883 I will just do the first one you can play around with them yourselves later.
Solar System: Sun 1883 May 20 0:00
https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar?di=88F8B8E2B029A12C58BA6E376D978B73B698F1CEDEB7C425C858C2A49B7070730F1C027D1B4454861F45C1FDEF50005A920AE1CC10096FFFEDECC7105A3184588E008C1DA6AF7F9E55A68E647CE10E

Nothing to see here including Pluto, move on.
> 4 Be that day darkness; let God not concern himself with it from above and no brightness beam into it.
>
> 5 Let darkness and gloom claim it, let clouds settle over it, let eclipses overwhelm it.
>
> 6* That night let blackness take; let it not form part of the days of the year nor come into the count of the months.
>
> 7 O be that night bleak and bare, let no jubilation come into it; 8 Let day-cursers lay a curse on it, those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.
>
> 9 Let its twilight-stars be dark, let it hope for light and there be none, and let it not descry the eyelashes of the dawn,
>
> 10* Because it did not shut the doors of the body I was in and shut off torment from my eyes. 11* Why was I not to die in birth, come out of my mother’s body and perish?
> So he obviously thought death is nothingness, nirvana or some such, he also knew about Leviathan. It would be wrong to suppose they did not understand about earthquakes.
>
> For the same reason. The reference to darkness and gloom claim it, let clouds settle over it, let eclipses overwhelm it... strikes me as important for knowing about occlusions and conjunctions.

Mike

Oct 27, 2023, 5:50:49 PM10/27/23
I must say that I am disappointed with the data on Krakatau:
In the years before the 1883 eruption, seismic activity around the Krakatoa volcano was intense, with earthquakes felt as far away as Australia.
Now dates no location and no attempt at discovery why. Am I wasting my time on this?

And now I am wondering why the importance of Pluto has been downgraded. I have spent so much time on Gab I suppose I am subject to the daftness that infects the place.
But it does seem right to question what reasons the masters of our sciences had to even bring that up?
It compares with the disappearance of the AFXX charts from the Met Office that cover the times when Sinabung was in eruption during the period when work took place to remove the World Trade Centre under the criminal cartels that removed all the gold stored in it the day before. Not that I have any proof that anything untoward was going on. Just ummm...

Yesterday I read on Gab that the school of Sandy Hook was bulldozed before any enquiry into the deaths of children killed there took place. Funny, know what I mean, fani.

Mike

Nov 1, 2023, 8:08:59 PM11/1/23
https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-01T0000/FSXX00T_24.gif
Midnight the 24th and duals and eruptions notwithstanding miracles are just the same if you have never believed in them before. Etna in full flower for instance and would it be standing next to the glow of Stromboli?

Look I am with you until the end. I wish he was talking to me but I believe I have to make other arrangements. Take care not to be distracted by anticyclones when you begin to do this stuff yourselves. Hang On!
T+36 is definitely Etna approaching Ireland or is it the same mountain with a different vent?
https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-01T0000/FSXX00T_36.gif
Whatever it is certainly an Italian job, let me see any of you do better.

So what does Stromboli mean Low-975 https://data.consumer-digital.api.metoffice.gov.uk/v1/surface-pressure/colour/2023-11-01T0000/FSXX00T_60.gif on Friday afternoon?
s -'1016
012
1000