Cataclysm

Weatherlawyer

Feb 3, 2022, 12:17:04 AM2/3/22
It's annoying traipsing through the bowels of Gab's front page looking for the rest of the service between constant barrages of repetition. https://gab.com/explore

However this is news:
Probable cataclysmic eruption Noon, Saturday the 7th of February 2022. Working backwards, we can watch the development: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/surface-pressure/#?tab=surfacePressureColour&fcTime=1441929600

Whatever and wherever it is; It was already in eruption. I have no real idea where the focus is but the "tell" signature is (along with the black curves) a "dual" or double-epicentred eye of a cyclone developed between Norway 967 millibars and Svabard/Jan Meyan Islands 967 millibars:
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/161166568

The pink weather fronts alternating warm and cold icons of the "occlusion" (Meteorology: The process of occluding air masses. An occluded front) indicate where an eruption has taken place at around noon on the 5th, which is an offer of proof I know what I am talking about. Something radical has occurred to shake the mixed warm air and cold air apart.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/161155292

Forewarned is forearmed, The cold fronts over the coast of Europe indicate a previous set of eruptions. It would pay the more dilligent to compile a list of volcanoes that tend to apera at the same time. that coincident indicates similar frequencies and frequency is the definition of "pattern".
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/data/CoreProductCache/SurfacePressureChart/Item/ProductId/161155283

One should step back in amazement and fall out of ones ecological arbour on realising the ability to decode these thing is so incredibly simple that even a scientist can do it.