Mandelbrot and Julia sets

Francois LE COAT

Nov 30, 2022, 6:00:04 AM11/30/22

Here is a part of Mandelbrot fractal set in 3D with my software:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7q2KdAS-4>

In Eureka 2.12 the function is julia(x-0.1562+i*(y+1.0323),0) plotted
in ±[0.02,0.015]. 3D is obtained with the approximation of distances
algorithm. The function julia(z,z') corresponds to the Mandelbrot set
when z varies, and Julia when z' varies.

Here is a part of Julia fractal subset in 3D with my software:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIJSr7CsLR0>

In Eureka 2.12 the function is julia(-0.82+i*0.18,y*exp(i*x)) plotted
in [-PI/2,PI/2][0,PI/2] The 3D is obtained with the approximation of
distances algorithm. The function julia(z,z') corresponds to the
Mandelbrot set when z varies, and Julia when z' varies.

The surfaces were exported from Eureka 2.12 in 3D ".TRI" format and
transformed into a POV-Ray script with `tri2pov.ttp`. The same move
around the surface is performed, with rotations of one degree. This
is an illustration of the export possibilities of Eureka 2.12 =)

I wish you will appreciate...

MathMod 12 will support Mandelbrot and Julia fractal sets, and I'm
sure it will be great! Link: <https://www.facebook.com/parisolab/>

Best regards,

--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)