Re: Sea Rise Will Submerge Hundreds of Thousands of US Homes and Buildings by 2050

1 view

Byker

Sep 9, 2022, 11:25:02 AM9/9/22
"kensi" wrote in message news:tfec14$29l9v$2...@news.mixmin.net...

> A new analysis shows nearly 650,000 individual properties are at risk of
> falling below tidal boundaries:
>
> https://truthout.org/articles/sea-rise-will-submerge-hundreds-of-thousands-of-us-homes-and-buildings-by-2050/

That gives everyone thirty years to move back from the coast.
Most seaside dwellings will have become old and decrepit by
that time and will have already been torn down...

Byker

Sep 11, 2022, 11:42:55 AM9/11/22
"pandora" wrote in message

> Can't happen here. It's bedrock and not sandstone.

In most places, sandstone IS bedrock...

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 11, 2022, 11:49:39 AM9/11/22
Why should we believe this lie, after the other lies failed... to come
true? These people are liars that predict the end times, it's the oldest
con game there is, and it's even in the Bible over and over.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
59A - Since Atheists demand scientific proof that GOD exists, those same
Atheists should also demand scientific transparency and proof that gays
and Global Warming exist.