Re: What has Changed ?

Byker

Sep 16, 2021, 4:53:19 PM9/16/21
"Blue" wrote in message news:iqbd87...@mid.individual.net...

> What has Changed ? Past, Present, Climate, Modern homes, transport.

If no one was telling you that the climate is
"changing," would you even notice it?

Eric Stevens

Sep 17, 2021, 8:32:54 PM9/17/21
Yes, after 87 years of personal weather observations, I am sure I
would. Inded I have already done so. But I wouldn't have worried about
it.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Mike Colangelo

Sep 17, 2021, 9:02:33 PM9/17/21
On 9/16/2021 1:53 PM, ByKKKer bullshitted:
> "Blue"  wrote in message news:iqbd87...@mid.individual.net...
>>
>> What has Changed ? Past, Present, Climate, Modern homes, transport.
>
> If no one was telling you that the climate is "changing," would you even notice it?

Yes, dumb ass. Daily highs are considerably higher in summer, the heat now
lasts deep into September instead of fading in late August, hurricanes are more
intense, temperate climate species are being seen farther north.

Eric Stevens

Sep 18, 2021, 9:06:12 PM9/18/21
rOn Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:02:29 -0700, Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con>
wrote:
Daily higghs were higher in the 1930s, don't know about the heat where
you are, for hurricanes get data and you will find that they are not
more intense, and yes, it is getting warmer from the coldest period in
the last 10,000 years.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Byker

Sep 20, 2021, 3:39:51 PM9/20/21
"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
And in the end, Homo Sapiens will adapt to it, just like the Inuits in the
Arctic and the Hottentots in the Kalahari...