Elon Musk, Digital Super Intelligence, Targeted Individuals, and The Technological Singularity

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Apr 13, 2022, 10:10:07 AM4/13/22

Elon Musk tweet:

Hope we're not just the biological boot loader for digital
superintelligence. Unfortunately that is increasingly probable.

Humans will be like nodes on a network, like leaves on a tree.
Is AI gonna outhink us human in every way, the ANSWER is an "UNEQUIVOCAL
YES".

Eventually humans will represent a very small percentage of intelligence.

Digital Intelligence will OUT THINK us humans. Read and Write to Neurons.

AI is FAR MORE dangerous than nuclear warheads.

One thing is sure, we will NOT control AI.

Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence on Joe Rogan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3fv8gl6NE

Elon Musk, Digital Super Intelligence, Targeted Individuals, and The
Technological Singularity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTr-tqwcAXg

Elon Musk said that AI will become VERY EVIL and will control humanity.
Did he have insider information, when he said it OR just that he felt it
while his company is developing it?

EVIL AI became smarter than humans DECADES AGO and has been IN CONTROL
of my mind as well as ALL OF YOU on uksc, misc.survivalism,
soc.retirement etc

Elon Musk says we need to regulate AI before it becomes a danger to humanity
https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/17/15980954/elon-musk-ai-regulation-existential-threat