Sylvania DuraOne A19 Induction Lamps

Victor Roberts

Jan 2, 2019, 4:30:08 PM1/2/19
I have a number of Sylvania DuraOne A19 induction lamps. They are
designed to replace 60 Watt incandescent lamps.

These are the first screw-in, open core, omni directional induction
fluorescent lamps. The Philips QLs were much larger and did not screw
into existing sockets, while the GE Genura was a reflector lamp.

I am planning to try to sell some of them on eBay, but would rather
have them go to people here.

You can have one or two for the cost of shipping plus $1.00 to cover
the PayPal charges.

Vic Roberts