Craftsman Welder Manual

ROANIN

Oct 25, 2009, 9:58:36 AM10/25/09
Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.
I have not been able to find out much about it. I know I can buy a manual at
sears, but really am just looking to find out about it. I got it in a bunch
of stuff at an auction. I have never seen a welder that has both leads on
the handle so was wanting to know how it is supposed to be used.

zachcaylor79

Nov 17, 2023, 4:32:37 PM11/17/23
I have the same questions i have a welder like this as well

--
For full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/welding/craftsman-welder-manual-15964-.htm

Bob La Londe

Nov 17, 2023, 5:04:56 PM11/17/23
On 11/17/2023 2:32 PM, zachcaylor79 wrote:
> I have the same questions i have a welder like this as well

50 amp? really?

On a positive note its been 14 years. He has probably found one by now.
Not so sure about buying a manual from Sears anymore though.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff

www.avg.com

Jim Wilkins

Nov 18, 2023, 9:21:01 AM11/18/23
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message news:uj8o1s$2vct0$1...@dont-email.me...

On 11/17/2023 2:32 PM, zachcaylor79 wrote:
> I have the same questions i have a welder like this as well

50 amp? really?
I have a yard sale one that I turned into a variable power supply and
battery charger. I think it was sized to run from a 115V 20A wall outlet, as
its nameplate rating is 17A. About 2A of that is no-load core loss.