At my own life I notice that I tend to visit the same 4 websites when I am blank minded and do not know what to do,

Treon Verdery

Oct 15, 2022, 3:59:39 AM10/15/22
I might benefit from a class on how to get more out of the internet, with things like stochastically, or on a name-attraction basis from the top 10 million websites, there could also be a feature at search engines called "find me a new website" that provides one line summaries of websites, written by AI or other software, Bing could do this, also sometimes I think of things I would like to look up and do not remember them later, voice recognition or a typing a list of these could be a thing children are taught, and Bluetooth or other instant communication, perhaps a text to the search engine with an attachment could automatically open 3-24 browser tabs automatically at next login or opening of a browser with the Things To Lookup content, they would know the Make better use of the internet class for children functioned well if it caused more than twice as many different sites to be visited and Lookup lists used 6 months and 365 days after the class, some similar class could be used for phones

Wikipedia has a particularly well written article clickable option, perhaps a "particularly fun" as well as "99.999th percentile of in-article clickthroughs" (more engagement, more enjoyment, more learning) clickable option could be made for children as well as adults, AI could estimate fun, and other software could find in-article clickthrough leaders a cloned mixture of simple.wikipedia and regular wikipedia could be called goodtimeswiki or wowwikipedia and be rememberable and accessible with a name like that, also I have seen commercial sector wikipedia clones, the commercial sector could do it as well

Policy manual class, not especially exciting sounding, but high schools could have students go through the policy manuals of actual companies to find out how things, allegedly, function, this would build knowledge of non-law, nongovernment forms of guidance and they would learn things that might come in handy later, "Know your rights", "Be aware of what companies think is preferred behavior", to lighten things up students could line out or rewrite things they do not like, this could perhaps be accompanied with a unit on reading and understanding contracts

MWI technology
Modifying the Schroedinger equation if any true analog effect, outside of Planck units, is found, this would possibly cause a new Schroedinger's equation, and could effect the MWI, particularly at systems with a strong analog component

Geocaching for children, sequester things around the classroom or dwelling and provide clues, or make a list like Find something White, and have the children write their responses

Longevity technology, collect aerophile spores, ultrasonicate or freeze fracture and dissolve them, make electrophoretic fractions and find out if they have longevizing effects on yeast, if they do, do it again with flow cytometry identifying the spores

Does airjecting liposomes or microsomes or drugs linked to enzymatically degradable " don't let this pass the cytomembrane" proteins or peptides cause more drug to reach the circulatory system where it has greater effect, this could be beneficial for ouchless immunizations at babies and children, which i favor all become oral, be useable at the dwelling, and administer protein and peptide drugs, if there is such a thing as a capillary dilator that could be at the liposome or microsomes as well, some chemicals cause harmless puffiness and local erythema for 24 minutes or less, if circulatory system transport is much greater at those areas those could be part of the liposomes or microsomes

Peltier effect cool or cold airject might be particularly sensationless, it is also possible picograms of mu opioid peptides that would have effected the entire body at nanogram dosages could provide local anesthesia at a .1 to .5 to 1 cm airject area, it is even possible that at .1-.5 airject areas that hundreds of femtograms could be functional without cognitive effects

Anti tuberculosis drugs are described as having 3 month to 365 day lengths of treatment, it is possible that the previously described once a year pill, combined with active transport cytomembrane channel activating peptides, proteins or moieties could make use of 365/1000th of the 1000 times greater concentration effect of active transport to the cytointerior than passive methods reaches the tuberculosis mycobacterium at the interior of the cyte, localization moieties causing higher concentration at the lungs might also be possible, the 90 day tuberculosis treatment, if it gets 600 to 1000 times greater concentration from active transport could possibly be dosed at 1 milligram instead of 600 mg/24 hours at three pills, a depot injection, possibly with airject or the 365 day one dose pill, to be a 90 milligrams per 3 months TB curative treatment, a pill or snortable is more optimal

MWI technology