Magnesium threonate causes greater calm at humans, is there a maximum dosage, both before diarrhea and as regards to over sleepiness, although that might be beneficial to those who want to go to sleep

Treon Verdery

Oct 15, 2022, 4:01:04 AM10/15/22
Magnesium threonate is nootropic that makes rodents about 124% better at refinding hidden objects, but, to my perception is only mildly nootropic at humans, they could do gene and receptor studies it is possible acetyl magnesium threonate would pass the blood brain barrier even more effectively, they could test this on mice and primates, if harmless humans could try it, another approach is an active cytomembrane transport moiety these might make it stronger at humans

I favor people using nootropics, my experience is that if it only heightens cognition without a fun factor taking them often does not occur to me, a mild fun factor could cause people to use more nootropics, localization at the nucleus accumbens or perhaps mild rapid dopamine stimulation might do it

Phenibut has some nootropic effects even though it is a GABA activator, they could make a plurality of molecular variations and test them on rats, that I read have more cognitive ability than mice, to find a highly nootropic version, also there are GABA active peptides

I seem to remember something about peptides that have a reverse order still functioning, it could be that I am thinking about RNA though, possibly at DNA or, if RNA has it, reversing the 3' and 5' polarity might block transcription or make the ribosomes make some novel thing, if it blocks transcription then nucleic acid drugs or gene therapy could make reverse RNA or DNA and cause deleterious things to be produced less, I do not know if enteric coated nucleic acid drugs make it past GI tract membranes, but noting peptides do, it is likely it is functional, active transport proteins, peptides, or moieties, including nuclear membrane transport peptides could get them to where they have greater effect, although reverse RNA is, to my perception, functional at the cytoplasm

Does the endoplasmic reticulum have active transport, if it does there could be new endoplasmic reticulum drugs

NR and NMN have names kind of like nicotinamide riboside, they could screen a bunch of, and I think this is possible, other sugars than ribose at the molecule to find out if any of them have even larger benefits, the combinatorial space of where all the -H and -OH on ribose are might be large so they could screen them on yeast and c elegans, then on mice

Some drugs like LSD and "foxy" 5 meo-tryptophan cause durable increase in function, they could figure out what causes that, like if just part of an LSD molecule or just part of a 5-meo tryptophan molecule is attached to MDMA or a nootropic is there a chance some milder version of the effect could be durable

There could be a genetic basis to greater creativity at some people when going to sleep, showering, or drowsing at awakening, those could be beneficial creativity genes, they could find people who report at 95th pertcentile the amount of drowsy creativity they have then find out if there are shared genes, particularly at monozygotic twins

New nootropics, it could be that any AMPA receptor drug (the racetams, like phenylpiracetam) with any kind of brain localization, have different effects from each other, there are immunohistology maps of the brain, perhaps a really weak, floppy, automatically detaching imitation antibody could do some brain structure localization

Centrophenoxine has a chlorophenoxy group on it, it is possible BrPhenoxy or fluorophenoxy, or IPhenoxy have different localization

I suppose I should think about what makes an effective beneficial nootropic, more moments of noticing yet with higher focus, quantifiable increases in g (like IQ), no effect or beneficial effect on emotions, permits easy sleep, and lasts 8-14 hours, some things like greater access to previously learned material would be beneficial. As well as a mild fun factor

I read sucrose solution improves brain performance, then I also think I read some other researchers found no effect, they could try a variety of other sugars and see if any of them are better, then halogenate or acetylate them. They could see what is functional on rats, and if harmless then on humans