I have taken the senolytic fisetin and am getting dasatinib with quercetin,

Treon Verdery

Oct 15, 2022, 3:32:47 AM10/15/22
I am taking rapamycin daily with piperine at an enteric coated capsule, I like to think the 44-60mg/24 hours dose is near the human equivalent dose of over 200-270 mg/24 hours that the 60% greater longevity mice got with the piperine, it is possible I will take more mg soon, I take metformin, lithium, and previously, deprenyl, it is possible I will take deprenyl again in a few weeks after I get more, next month I will get AEDG Epithalon and snort it, I will take other, better, longevity drugs as they become available.

Longevity technology
Curcurmin is also a senolytic, make a million molecular variants and screen them at yeast, as previously described a 1000 times 1000 well grid, with each well of 40-700 micrometers depth and 14 micrometers on a side is 21.4k on a side, and a 300mm IC technology wafer can have more than 35 million yeast growing wells at the 300 mm wafer size, a camera looks at the well to determine which well, with which longevity drug treatment causes the greatest amount of longevization, and noting the wells have numbers on each one, is indexed to the actual longevity chemical at that number, I read about a million channel microfluidic chip so that distributes the test chemicals as well as wrote about a chemical reactor binomat that could make the chemicals

The nacreous abalone shone in the sun
I'm sure its not the only one
The geoduck was large
But it was not in charge
The limpet clung to the pier
Would that all of them were clear

I have never seen a perch in the wild

Longevity technology

The King's Holly has lived 40,000 years thus far, graft other plants onto it and see if they live longer, this suggests there is something in the sap, screen the sap for longevity chemicals on c elegans, the same thing could be tried with the creosote bush with particular ease

Are there any human cytotypes with almost no mTOR receptors, those could be long lived tissues, also what well human tissue culture tissues have the longest lifespan, GFP could find out, the shortest lived tissues might benefit from localization moieties that concentrate longevity drugs at them,

At c elegans, yeast, and possibly daphnia breed the longest and shortest lived physically normal versions, the difference in their genes could be longevity genes and their genes protein products could be longevizing agents or things to down regulate or immunize against, perhaps down regulate with epigenetics

The genes of physically normal monozygotic human twins, that become previously alive within a few years of each other that are the two groups of longest and shortest lived monozygotic twins could be utilized to do gene comparisons to possibly find human longevity genes

Things that benefit children

A kind of homework, really easy, and about where they live, like furniture reviews or what they had for dinner, or anything on the floor of their room, if they do the really easy homework they might accumulate the habit of doing homework at home, a big five conscientiousness practice activity

I have never seen a perch in the wild.
I am kind of sleepy
I might eat some cheese

I saw an art magazine and an art site online, the online site was pretty good

They could find out if mitochondrial uncoupling drugs cause mice to live longer, c elegans genetically modified to have heightened mitochondrial uncoupling their entire lives live twice as long

I had some mini Nilla wafers

Pistachios are green

I went hiking about 11 hours ago

On Monday I volunteer at the high school advising a person who wants to be a computer science major, I advise people who want to go to college on the sequence of application steps. I also share and teach reading at Blossom Gulch elementary school

Does a plurality of Gaussian distributions overlapping ever form a moire? The center density seems like it could, also rather than a Gaussian if you look at a soliton, like a dissipative soliton from the top what does the density graph look like, not so different from a Gaussian but much more durable, could you make an air soliton that travels up as its direction or an architectural soliton that retains its shape even at an earthquake or a big windstorm or a roof full of snow, glass is a slowly moving fluid, perhaps a glass or polymer roof could be a soliton, noting glass is a fluid, could things made out of glass be solitons? A soliton window could have a very wide flat distribution but still have a soliton shape. I think they could make dissipative soliton art, is a digital soliton possible? A mole of water makes me think so, but what is the fewest bar histogram that supports a soliton? Is there a financial instrument that has soliton character with less chronological risk than other investments with above average returns, do solitons travel equally through different varieties of Reynolds number turbulent flow, are there some that are more universal than others