Re: Watch Dumbsh*t Secretary Granholm Get Fact-Checked Live on TV

Demented Joe

Jan 26, 2024, 8:15:04 PMJan 26
On 14 Feb 2022, Trump Is A RUSSIAN ASSET <jth...@gmail.com> posted
some

> Granholm is another incompetent DEI affirmative action hire.

U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm, known for her greatest
hits such as laughing about Americans facing record-high gas prices,
should probably pay closer attention to what her boss — President
Joe Biden — is saying about his energy independence-gutting
policies.

Following the Biden administration's decision to halt new liquefied
natural gas (LNG) exports — a transparently politically motivated
decision aimed to appease young Democrats ahead of November's
presidential election — Granholm joined CNBC to make excuses for the
admin's latest anti-American energy policy.

Rightfully asked whether the pause on natural gas exports is "all
about Biden's campaign vow to put fossil fuels out of business," the
secretary of energy choked.

"I...did not hear him say that," was all Granholm could come up with
before getting fact-checked in real-time by the host who quipped
"just look at YouTube."

Well, whether she heard him or not — and it's hard to believe that
she didn't given ending fossil fuels has been the aim of most all
policies Biden has forced through executive fiat at policies from
Granholm's Department of Energy — that's what he pledged while on
the campaign trail.

"Kiddo...I want you to look in my eyes," Biden said during a stump
speech while running for president. "I guarantee you, I guarantee,
we're going to end fossil fuels."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2024/01/26/oops-
secretary-granholm-forgets-biden-pledged-to-end-fossil-fuels-
n2634236