Bring to criminal responsibility the CERN

Magnetic

Dec 2, 2009, 6:29:12 AM12/2/09
December 2, 2009 I have delivered petition to the Prosecutor’s Office
of Russia.

To Prosecutor’s Office of Russia.
From Ivan Gorelik (address, phone, passport data)

Statement

1. Please bring to criminal responsibility the authors of documents on
the Large Hadron Collider Safety Assessment, because these documents
contain crude errors and false statements. See Annex 1.
2. Please contact the law enforcement bodies of the European Union and
demand the immediate termination of the experiment at the Collider,
since the experiment could lead to the magnetic collapse and to the
collaptical explosion of the Earth.
Grounds:
A. 20 November 2009 an international committee ConCERNed filed a
complaint to the European Court of Human Rights in Geneva to stop the
experiment at the Collider, but CERN continues experiment and increase
the energy of collisions and their frequency. http://www.lhc-concern.info/
B. Physicists of CERN considered only four items of dangerous objects
that can be created at the collider, and ignored the theory of
magnetic holes. I have repeatedly appealed to higher authorities about
the danger of magnetic holes. Calculation of magnetic holes is shown
here: http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html
3. I beg to bring to the United Nations the issue of an international
ban on the collision of particles with energies higher than 0.1 TeV.

December 2, 2009. Signature.

Annex on three sheets from my page Russian language page Crude Errors
and Lie in the Safety Assessment of Collider. http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezru.html
English language analog of this page you can find here:
http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.html

If you want to live make the same in your country.

PV

Dec 2, 2009, 11:23:11 AM12/2/09
Magnetic <magnet...@yandex.ua> writes:
>2. Please contact the law enforcement bodies of the European Union and
>demand the immediate termination of the experiment at the Collider,
>since the experiment could lead to the magnetic collapse and to the
>collaptical explosion of the Earth.

"Collaptical explosion". Really. *
--
* PV Something like badgers, something like lizards, and something
like corkscrews.

Don Lancaster

Dec 2, 2009, 11:54:12 AM12/2/09
PV wrote:

> "Collaptical explosion". Really. *

Happened as an implosion to the real estate market.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email: d...@tinaja.com

Magnetic

Dec 3, 2009, 2:18:56 AM12/3/09
Send police to CERN and arrest Rolf Heuer and all his bigbangers. He
is deadly dangerous for all humanity. He can kill you today with
great
probability.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/

December 2, 2009 I have delivered petition to the Prosecutor’s Office
of Russia.

To Prosecutor’s Office of Russia.
From Ivan Gorelik (address, phone, passport data)

Statement

1. Please bring to criminal responsibility the authors of documents
on
the Large Hadron Collider Safety Assessment, because these documents
contain crude errors and false statements. See Annex 1.

2. Please contact the law enforcement bodies of the European Union
and
demand the immediate termination of the experiment at the Collider,
since the experiment could lead to the magnetic collapse and to the
collaptical explosion of the Earth.

hhc314

Dec 5, 2009, 10:49:18 AM12/5/09
> the energy of collisions and their frequency.http://www.lhc-concern.info/

> B. Physicists of CERN considered only four items of dangerous objects
> that can be created at the collider, and ignored the theory of
> magnetic holes. I have repeatedly appealed to higher authorities
> about
> the danger of magnetic holes. Calculation of magnetic holes is shown
> here:http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html
> 3. I beg to bring to the United Nations the issue of an international
> ban on the collision of particles with energies higher than 0.1 TeV.
>
> December 2, 2009. Signature.
>
> Annex on three sheets from my page Russian language page Crude Errors
> and Lie in the Safety Assessment of Collider.http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezru.html

> English language analog of this page you can find here:http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.html

Nutcase! Not worth the effort of trying to educate this creep.

Harry C.

hhc314

Dec 6, 2009, 4:52:33 PM12/6/09
On Dec 2, 3:29 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...@yandex.ua> wrote:
> December 2, 2009 I have delivered petition to the Prosecutor’s Office
> of Russia.
>
> To Prosecutor’s Office of Russia.
> From Ivan Gorelik (address, phone, passport data)
>
> Statement
>
> 1. Please bring to criminal responsibility the authors of documents on
> the Large Hadron Collider Safety Assessment, because these documents
> contain crude errors and false statements. See Annex 1.
> 2. Please contact the law enforcement bodies of the European Union and
> demand the immediate termination of the experiment at the Collider,
> since the experiment could lead to the magnetic collapse and to the
> collaptical explosion of the Earth.
> Grounds:
> A. 20 November 2009 an international committee ConCERNed filed a
> complaint to the European Court of Human Rights in Geneva to stop the
> experiment at the Collider, but CERN continues experiment and increase
> the energy of collisions and their frequency.http://www.lhc-concern.info/

> B. Physicists of CERN considered only four items of dangerous objects
> that can be created at the collider, and ignored the theory of
> magnetic holes. I have repeatedly appealed to higher authorities about
> the danger of magnetic holes. Calculation of magnetic holes is shown
> here:http://darkenergy.narod.ru/magtren.html
> 3. I beg to bring to the United Nations the issue of an international
> ban on the collision of particles with energies higher than 0.1 TeV.
>
> December 2, 2009. Signature.
>
> Annex on three sheets from my page Russian language page Crude Errors
> and Lie in the Safety Assessment of Collider.http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezru.html

> English language analog of this page you can find here:http://darkenergy.narod.ru/tezeng.html
>
> If you want to live make the same in your country.

Methinks someone has been reading a little too much of James Hogan's
science fiction. Hogan worked for Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)
in Marynard MA, and knew enough about technology and writing to
produce some of the most interesting science fiction that I have every
read.

One book, I don't recall the title, focused on an accelerator/collider
project being constructed in Sudbury MA, which as a side effect
produced miniature black holes that oscillated back and forth though
the earth. Nasty little things that were near impossible to eliminate
once created. Interesting idea, but completely void of scientific
fact, or every accepted theory. Still a fun read if you don't take it
seriously.

I'm not sure of why our 'Magnatic' friend is so concerned with CERN.
His ideas have no basis in scientific fact. Still, if he has the
writing talent to build in into a science fiction tale, well done it
may well sell.

Harry C.

Don Lancaster

Dec 6, 2009, 8:45:57 PM12/6/09
hhc314 wrote:
> On Dec 2, 3:29 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...@yandex.ua> wrote:
>> December 2, 2009 I have delivered petition to the Prosecutor�s Office
>> of Russia.
>>
>> To Prosecutor�s Office of Russia.
CERN is perfectly safe.
So long as a bird does not drop a bagel in it.

Magnetic

Dec 8, 2009, 12:29:32 AM12/8/09
After a day of cryo problems, collider again is working.
Energy of collisions is 0.45 TeV per proton.
The probability of Earth explosion is very big.
STOP CERN. Arrest its leaders.
Rolf Heuer = Adolph Hitler.
Bigbangers is a cult of kamikazes\suicides.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/