Here's My Theory For Why Tablet-Market Growth Just Collapsed - by Henry Blodget

Dr. Jai Maharaj

May 12, 2014, 4:31:32 PM5/12/14
Here's My Theory For Why Tablet-Market Growth Just
Collapsed ...

By Henry Blodget
Business Insider
businessinsider.com
Monday, May 12, 2014

As recently as a couple of quarters ago, analysts were
convinced that tablet growth rates would be stratospheric
forever, or at least until a few billion people had one.

Apple, it was said, was no longer going to be "the iPhone
company." It was going to be "the iPad company." And
analysts were frantically calculating how much money
Apple was going to coin once it was selling more iPads
than iPhones.

Well, those forecasts aren't looking so promising
anymore.

Tablet growth has slowed sharply over the past few
quarters. And tablet growth at Apple has hit a wall.

The article continues at:

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-tablet-market-growth-slow-2014-5

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti