Re: does anybody remember

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 17, 2016, 1:09:43 AM3/17/16
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:52:59 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
> <news:op.yefmd...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
> into the wood chipper again:
>
>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:06:25 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood
>> Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:
>
>>> Vector summation of AC is *still* kicking your retarded ass,
>>> DildoRider? 150 IQ? LOL
>
>> is physics and applied mathematics still kicking the ass of goofs
>
> Yes, it is apparent that applied mathematics and physics continues to
> kick your ass just as hard as the rest of reality does, DildoRider.
> LOL

perhaps you have some evidence of your klame?

>> who try to use vectors to sum sine waves of differing frequencies
>> because that's all they know how to do?
>
> You mean using the correct Euler sinewave summation equation, in use
> by scientists and engineers since 1748? Whereas your kooky sinewave
> subtraction equation has been in use for 3 months by only one
> thoroughly confused kooktard. LOL

so, fakey believes that every voltmeter since they were invented is wrong?

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/under-the-hood/vehicle-maintenance/how-to-use-voltmeter.htm
"A voltmeter measures how much voltage is passing between two points. It
does this by measuring the difference between the positive input of
voltage and the negative input of voltage. A voltmeter is usually used to
check the power in electrical circuits."

FREE KLOO: voltages are measured by subtracting no matter how much you
bleat otherwise.

when you have two sine waves on two separate conductors, you are only
going to see the voltage DIFFERENCE between the sine functions at any
point in time. most people learn that in physics in high-school,
snickers. what happened to you?

only a complete and utter moron such as yourself would spend 3 months
trying to say otherwise simply because you insanely refuse to believe that
the two phases of 120/240 electrical service are mathematically inverted
relative to ground/neutral. then, you got butthurt when subtracting sine
waves worked for 3-phase. THEN, you got even more butthurt when your
sinewave summation stew never reached your predicted "sum" of 2550.25.
you were the only person out of three who got the wrong answer, and now
you have a cpp program to debunk. (which you seem to be unable to debunk)

"Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even
reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25
volts?"

even more of your repetitive and hilariously bleaty backpedaling bullshit
follows:

--
"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID:
<3dcad3dd0a0d3972...@dizum.com>

">>let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
>> equations unlike fakey the supposed know-it-all:
>> phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
>> phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
>> voltage difference between phase A and phase B at any point x in time:
>> 120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)

Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking
*moron*?

"The _sum_ E(θ) ≡ E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to
real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds. it says that you're in denial
about the inversion of your AC legs.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/alternating-current/chpt-10/single-phase-power-systems/
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
"To mathematically calculate voltage between “hot” wires, we must subtract
voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each
other:"
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support/documents/WhitePaper-120240VACSingleSplitPhaseandMultiWireBranchCircuits.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180° apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII
art if you ask nicely.</GROUCHO MARX>
see: Message-ID: <4ba4a50aaaebc7fb...@dizum.com>

-

snickerTurds can't seem to refute the following:

- begin snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --
/*
HOW TO RUN: download arbitrary precision libraries from:

http://www.hvks.com/Numerical/arbitrary_precision.html

place those files in a directory and save this file as
snickerSinewaveStew.cpp inside that same directory.

compiles with:

gcc -Wall -I. precisioncore.cpp snickerSinewaveStew.cpp -lstdc++

run with:

./a.out

enjoy the LULZ ;)

*/
#include <fprecision.h>
#include <iostream.h>

using namespace std;

int main(){

//float_precision MIN=float_precision(0);
//float_precision MAX=float_precision(0);

float_precision STEP=float_precision(.0001);
float_precision t=float_precision(0); // time variable
float_precision sum=float_precision(0); // sum of SnickerTurd's
ridiculous sinewave mess
float_precision snickerPrediction=float_precision(2550.25); //
snickerTurd's erroneous k0oK-k'lame Sum
float_precision PI;
PI =_float_table(_PI,25);

// this while loop will run forever, but snickers doesn't understand
why
while(sum < snickerPrediction){

// fakey's Sinewave Stew(TM) see: MID:
<db672705e57e4932...@dizum.com>
sum = (float_precision(150) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(120)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(20.25) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(33)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(1400)* float_precision(
sin(float_precision(150)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +(float_precision(20)*
float_precision(sin(float_precision(5013)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(600)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(13)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)))
+
(float_precision(360)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(1209)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)));

// perhaps show a few values larger than +2300 to educate teh
snickerTurds
if(sum>float_precision(2300)){
cout << "t=" << t << " sum=" << sum << std::endl;
}
t = t+STEP;
}
/*

"Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even
reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25
volts?"

Fakey, it doesn't reach 2500 volts because the summation of your sinewaves
never reaches that. They never reach their max values at the same time.
That's how stupid you are.

"I most certainly *did* prove otherwise. It can't even arrive at the
correct sinewave summation voltage of 2550.25 volts"

Fakey, you only *proved* that you are too inept to graph the equations and
notice a few things about the interactions of their frequencies when
summed.

the next line of code is never executed, but snickers DEFINITELY can't
figure out why it isn't and instead has a bunch of lame excuses while
still having not produced a value for t where the sum=2550.25, as he has
k0okily proklamed in many usenet messages that are archived FOREVER.

*/
cout << "snickerTurds was right! the sum is " << sum << " at time t="
<<
t <<endl;
}
- end snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic
rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..."
<f4f9193fa7d28b76...@dizum.com>

-

Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

<snicker>

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

<the band strikes up a rousing version of "on top of old smokey">

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority — as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot> I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you,
look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing
bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? <snicker>
You> Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot> Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed
boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks,
Robert. <snicker>
Robert> you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot> Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert> gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot> Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n
friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message
<b5e7da79a455d0c9...@dizum.com>:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the
largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to
the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were
using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we
figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers
while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using
process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden
service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how
I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can
get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my
distinct impression was that the "anonymity
research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to
trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a
kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation
Onymous was just icing on the cake."

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 17, 2016, 12:49:49 PM3/17/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
<news:op.yegdy...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
into the wood chipper again:

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:52:59 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood
> Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
>> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
>> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
>> <news:op.yefmd...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
>> into the wood chipper again:

>>> is physics and applied mathematics still kicking the ass of goofs

>> Yes, it is apparent that applied mathematics and physics continues to
>> kick your ass just as hard as the rest of reality does, DildoRider.
>> LOL

> perhaps you have some evidence of your klame?

Besides your delusional belief in CO2-induced AGW, which has been
proven to violate the Laws of Thermodynamics?

Besides your Mathematical Misadventures with Psychotic Psynewaves
which led you to the following Kooky Konclusions...

1) You derived a higher RMS voltage than the peak voltage the RMS
voltage was derived from.

2) You k'lamed a *doubling* of voltage as a resultant of all three
phases of 3-phase AC, akin to shorting all three phases together.

3) You k'lamed a result of 0 volts when deriving the difference
between any two phases of 3-phase AC.

4) You demonstrated your inability to grasp why two phases *summed*
gave a sinewave of the same voltage but phase shifted 60 degrees from
each of the tributary sinewaves, such that the resultant is 180
degrees phase from the remaining third phase.

5) You demonstrated your inability to grasp why all three phases of
3-phase AC *summed* together gives a result of 0 volts.

6) You k'lamed you were feeding 240 volts to the *primary* of a
*substation* transformer, deriving 120 volts from the *primary* side,
then feeding that 240 volts to a 120/208 volt electrical feed... you
even went so far as to justify it with your kooky math, showing you
were deriving 208 volts from 240 volts. Then you backpedaled and
k'lamed you were instead feeding the primary with a voltage of "12
kVA" (DildoRider's blather), proving you don't know the difference
between voltage and apparent power.

And you still don't know what a gable is. 150 IQ? LOL

>>> who try to use vectors to sum sine waves of differing frequencies
>>> because that's all they know how to do?

>> You mean using the correct Euler sinewave summation equation, in use
>> by scientists and engineers since 1748? Whereas your kooky sinewave
>> subtraction equation has been in use for 3 months by only one
>> thoroughly confused kooktard. LOL

> so, fakey believes that every voltmeter since they were invented is wrong?
>
> http://auto.howstuffworks.com/under-the-hood/vehicle-maintenance/how-to-use-voltmeter.htm
> "A voltmeter measures how much voltage is passing between two points. It
> does this by measuring the difference between the positive input of
> voltage and the negative input of voltage. A voltmeter is usually used to
> check the power in electrical circuits."

Bwahahaaaa! DildoRider denies constructive and destructive
interference of sinusoidal waveforms as epitomized in multi-phase
alternating current. Said constructive and destructive interference
necessitating vector *summation* of those sinusoidal waveforms because
as DildoRider proved as outlined above, utilizing his kooky sinewave
subtraction equation leads to hilariously wrong results.

SPNAK!

> FREE KLOO: voltages are measured by subtracting no matter how much you
> bleat otherwise.

FREE KLOO: You've demonstrated your utter incompetence as regards
anything involving AC voltage multiple times, as outlined above, then
you backpedaled away from it.

> when you have two sine waves on two separate conductors, you are only
> going to see the voltage DIFFERENCE between the sine functions at any
> point in time. most people learn that in physics in high-school,
> snickers. what happened to you?

Still struggling to grasp vector summation, DildoRider? 150 IQ? LOL

And that's *after* I not only provided references to several websites
showing exactly how to perform vector summation of any number of
sinewaves of different amplitude and frequency, I provided you the
equation with which to do it. Twice. 150 IQ? LOL

And it's been more than three *months* that you've been furiously
beading your brow, scratching your male-pattern baldness and
over-revving that mouse wheel you call a brain. 150 IQ? LOL

> only a complete and utter moron such as yourself would spend 3 months
> trying to say otherwise simply because you insanely refuse to believe that
> the two phases of 120/240 electrical service are mathematically inverted
> relative to ground/neutral. then, you got butthurt when subtracting sine
> waves worked for 3-phase. THEN, you got even more butthurt when your
> sinewave summation stew never reached your predicted "sum" of 2550.25.
> you were the only person out of three who got the wrong answer, and now
> you have a cpp program to debunk. (which you seem to be unable to debunk)

> "Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even
> reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
> constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25
> volts?"
>
> even more of your repetitive and hilariously bleaty backpedaling bullshit
> follows:

Translation:
"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't figure out even the simple example my Usnet Lord and Master
presented, that of vector summation of two lines of different slope
and vector... and I've demonstrated I'm a mathematical moron with
lines that continually change their slope and vector, otherwise known
as sinewaves... so all I'm left with is to spend day and night engaged
in a giant bleatfarting footstomping backpedaling tearful
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<snicker>
Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)
5907 Stanton Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 853-6395
(412) 799-0532
(412) 665-8289
(412) 404-8757

DildoRider admits he's stoooopid:
MID: <c65504c436778934...@dizum.com>
>> it appears I've kicked your ass so hard it's
>> damaged your brain, DildoRider.

> then it appears that you like shooting fish in
> barrels, intellectually lazy fuckhead that you are.

Well, you've just admitted that intellectually kicking your ass is
akin to shooting fish in a barrel... IOW, you've admitted that you're
stoooopid. No un-ringing that bell.

<snicker>

DildoRider admits he's "really stupid" (his words). LOL
MID: <8a9faed11123abfa...@dizum.com>
> so what you're saying is that your targets for attack
> have to be really stupid or else you can't manage?

DildoRider admits much more about himself:
MID: <36c6802852caf4f7...@dizum.com>
"absolutely and completely retarded, insane, gay, ugly, smelly,
toothless, dirt-poor, incontinent and possibly homeless"

This is a libtard's method of "winning", for fuck sake.

150 IQ? LOL

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 17, 2016, 1:33:29 PM3/17/16
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:39:29 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler