Re: PSI: Reassessing H2O

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 17, 2016, 1:06:37 PM3/17/16
On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:19:12 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
> <news:op.yeghz...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
> into the wood chipper again:
>
>> do you find that when you square a sine wave
>
> Which creates what, DildoRider? A sine.... go on, complete that word,
> DildoRider. LOL

well, except that then when you THEN take the mean of a sine wave to
compute your final RMS result the result is undeniably not a sine wave.

maybe you should graph the mean of a sine wave and tell us it's a sine
wave.

>> that all of the negative values disappear and then when you
>> take the mean
>
> For display purposes only, because humans can't comprehend real-time
> sinusoids at 60 Hz.

display purposes? people use RMS to determine whether their circuit will
melt or not when AC voltage is applied. they don't do it for "show",
fakey.

>> of that wave you get a straight horizontal line representing the RMS
>> value?
>
> Wrong. Representing the *equivalent* DC voltage which would dissipate
> the same amount of power as that *AC* voltage. Hence, RMS is still AC,

RMS is a value, you twit. it's a number. it's not a sine function.

RMS for a triangle (or any shape) wave is computed exactly the same and
it's result is going to be a number.

> and can thus be graphed.

unlike when you are asked to graph the "summation" of two of the legs of
3-phase which you can't manage to show us?

you showed us a graph, but you left out your equation "proving" that
summing sine waves gives a voltage difference, as you klame.

> <http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/articles/rms1.gif>

someone has computed RMS and then applied it to a sine wave.

you k'lamed that you had "derived" RMS. LOL

you don't even know how to compute RMS for any arbitrary AC signal.

> <http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/isotek3/graph.png>

looks like someone stole the other sine graph and changed the designation
of "half-cycle", which is correct, to "one cycle", which is profoundly
incorrect.

do you always seek knowledge from the profoundly incorrect?

--
"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID:
<3dcad3dd0a0d3972...@dizum.com>

">>let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
>> equations unlike fakey the supposed know-it-all:
>> phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
>> phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
>> voltage difference between phase A and phase B at any point x in time:
>> 120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)

Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking
*moron*?

"The _sum_ E(θ) ≡ E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to
real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds. it says that you're in denial
about the inversion of your AC legs.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/alternating-current/chpt-10/single-phase-power-systems/
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
"To mathematically calculate voltage between “hot” wires, we must subtract
voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each
other:"
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support/documents/WhitePaper-120240VACSingleSplitPhaseandMultiWireBranchCircuits.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180° apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII
art if you ask nicely.</GROUCHO MARX>
see: Message-ID: <4ba4a50aaaebc7fb...@dizum.com>

-

snickerTurds can't seem to refute the following:

- begin snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --
/*
HOW TO RUN: download arbitrary precision libraries from:

http://www.hvks.com/Numerical/arbitrary_precision.html

place those files in a directory and save this file as
snickerSinewaveStew.cpp inside that same directory.

compiles with:

gcc -Wall -I. precisioncore.cpp snickerSinewaveStew.cpp -lstdc++

run with:

./a.out

enjoy the LULZ ;)

*/
#include <fprecision.h>
#include <iostream.h>

using namespace std;

int main(){

//float_precision MIN=float_precision(0);
//float_precision MAX=float_precision(0);

float_precision STEP=float_precision(.0001);
float_precision t=float_precision(0); // time variable
float_precision sum=float_precision(0); // sum of SnickerTurd's
ridiculous sinewave mess
float_precision snickerPrediction=float_precision(2550.25); //
snickerTurd's erroneous k0oK-k'lame Sum
float_precision PI;
PI =_float_table(_PI,25);

// this while loop will run forever, but snickers doesn't understand why
while(sum < snickerPrediction){

// fakey's Sinewave Stew(TM) see: MID:
<db672705e57e4932...@dizum.com>
sum = (float_precision(150) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(120)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(20.25) * float_precision(
sin(float_precision(33)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(1400)* float_precision(
sin(float_precision(150)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +(float_precision(20)*
float_precision(sin(float_precision(5013)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +
(float_precision(600)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(13)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)))
+
(float_precision(360)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(1209)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)));

// perhaps show a few values larger than +2300 to educate teh
snickerTurds
if(sum>float_precision(2300)){
cout << "t=" << t << " sum=" << sum << std::endl;
}
t = t+STEP;
}
/*

"Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even
reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25
volts?"

Fakey, it doesn't reach 2500 volts because the summation of your sinewaves
never reaches that. They never reach their max values at the same time.
That's how stupid you are.

"I most certainly *did* prove otherwise. It can't even arrive at the
correct sinewave summation voltage of 2550.25 volts"

Fakey, you only *proved* that you are too inept to graph the equations and
notice a few things about the interactions of their frequencies when
summed.

the next line of code is never executed, but snickers DEFINITELY can't
figure out why it isn't and instead has a bunch of lame excuses while
still having not produced a value for t where the sum=2550.25, as he has
k0okily proklamed in many usenet messages that are archived FOREVER.

*/
cout << "snickerTurds was right! the sum is " << sum << " at time t=" <<
t <<endl;
}
- end snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic
rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..."
<f4f9193fa7d28b76...@dizum.com>

-

Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly
Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

<snicker>

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

<the band strikes up a rousing version of "on top of old smokey">

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority — as
it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects
or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it
presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written,
Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework
before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason
many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating
opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot> I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you,
look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing
bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? <snicker>
You> Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot> Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed
boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks,
Robert. <snicker>
Robert> you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot> Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert> gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot> Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n
friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message
<b5e7da79a455d0c9...@dizum.com>:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the
largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to
the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were
using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we
figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers
while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using
process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden
service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how
I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can
get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my
distinct impression was that the "anonymity
research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to
trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a
kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation
Onymous was just icing on the cake."

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 18, 2016, 1:15:02 AM3/18/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
<news:op.yeha4...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
into the wood chipper again:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:19:12 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood
> Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
>> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
>> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
>> <news:op.yeghz...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
>> into the wood chipper again:

>>> do you find that when you square a sine wave

>> Which creates what, DildoRider? A sine.... go on, complete that word,
>> DildoRider. LOL

> well, except that then when you THEN

Translation:
"well, except I'm *wrong*. Because I'm a *mathematical* *moron*." LOL!

> take the mean of a sine wave to
> compute your final RMS result

For display purposes only, because your stoooopid little brain can't
comprehend a 60 Hz sinusoid, DildoRider. LOL

> the result is undeniably not a sine wave.
>
> maybe you should graph the mean of a sine wave and tell us it's a sine
> wave.

You mean the DC *equivalent* to that AC sinusoid that equals the same
amount of power dissipated in a resistive element as that *AC*? Moron.
LOL

>>> that all of the negative values disappear and then when you
>>> take the mean

>> For display purposes only, because humans can't comprehend real-time
>> sinusoids at 60 Hz.

> display purposes? people use RMS to determine whether their circuit will
> melt or not when AC voltage is applied. they don't do it for "show",
> fakey.

No, they do it so they have some way of conceptualizing whether their
circuit will melt or not because your stoooopid brain can't think in
sinusoidal waveforms and vector summation, as you've amply proved. LOL

>>> of that wave you get a straight horizontal line representing the RMS
>>> value?

>> Wrong. Representing the *equivalent* DC voltage which would dissipate
>> the same amount of power as that *AC* voltage. Hence, RMS is still AC,

> RMS is a value, you twit. it's a number. it's not a sine function.
>
> RMS for a triangle (or any shape) wave is computed exactly the same and
> it's result is going to be a number.

DildoRider denies that the 120 volts RMS L-N at each and every outlet
in his shitshack half-a-house is AC! Bwahahahaaaa! Moron.

>> and can thus be graphed.

> unlike when you are asked to graph the "summation" of two of the legs of
> 3-phase which you can't manage to show us?

I did, you moron. I showed the correct phase shift, the correct
amplitude *and* that by using the correct equation, the result doesn't
change just because the two tributaries are moved to different
positions in the equation... contrast that with your kooky sinewave
summation equation... you can't get the correct amplitude, you can't
get the correct phase shift and when you switch the two tributaries in
your kooky equation, you get a different result. Because you're a
mathematical moron. LOL

> you showed us a graph, but you left out your equation "proving" that
> summing sine waves gives a voltage difference, as you klame.

You mean the Euler sinewave summation equation, that which has been in
use by scientists and engineers since 1748? That which Bill Jillians
showed you just last night? You *still* can't figure that equation
out, can you, DildoRider? 150 IQ? LOL!

>> <http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/articles/rms1.gif>

> someone has computed RMS and then applied it to a sine wave.
>
> you k'lamed that you had "derived" RMS. LOL
>
> you don't even know how to compute RMS for any arbitrary AC signal.

Liar. I not only computed (ie: derived, you fucking pedantic twat) the
correct 120 volt RMS L-N from the 170 volt peak L-N, I then computed
(ie: derived, you fucking pedantic twat) the 208 volt RMS L-L,
complete with the correct amplitude and phase shift. That's something
you've repeatedly demonstrated you find yourself utterly incapable of
accomplishing, because you're Robert Michael Wolfe the Mathematical
Moron. LOL

>> <http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/isotek3/graph.png>

> looks like someone stole the other sine graph and changed the designation
> of "half-cycle", which is correct, to "one cycle", which is profoundly
> incorrect.
>
> do you always seek knowledge from the profoundly incorrect?

I don't seek knowledge from you, so no. LOL

>> SPNAK! on Robert Michael Wolfe the Mathematical Moron and Thoroughly
>> Confused KookTard.
>>
>> <snicker>

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Obsessed Retard. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In Usenet History. LOL

--

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)
5907 Stanton Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 853-6395
(412) 799-0532
(412) 665-8289
(412) 404-8757

DildoRider admits he's stoooopid:
MID: <c65504c436778934...@dizum.com>
>> it appears I've kicked your ass so hard it's
>> damaged your brain, DildoRider.

> then it appears that you like shooting fish in
> barrels, intellectually lazy fuckhead that you are.

Well, you've just admitted that intellectually kicking your ass is
akin to shooting fish in a barrel... IOW, you've admitted that you're
stoooopid. No un-ringing that bell.

<snicker>

DildoRider admits he's "really stupid" (his words). LOL
MID: <8a9faed11123abfa...@dizum.com>
> so what you're saying is that your targets for attack
> have to be really stupid or else you can't manage?

DildoRider admits much more about himself:
MID: <36c6802852caf4f7...@dizum.com>
"absolutely and completely retarded, insane, gay, ugly, smelly,
toothless, dirt-poor, incontinent and possibly homeless"

This is a libtard's method of "winning", for fuck sake.

150 IQ? LOL

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 18, 2016, 1:30:03 AM3/18/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Brain), in
<news:r28meb5d06vlpgi56...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1:

>>> Which creates what, DildoRider? A sine.... go on, complete that word,
>>> DildoRider. LOL

>> well, except that then when you THEN take the mean of a sine wave to
>> compute your final RMS result the result is undeniably not a sine wave.

> Fakey's trying to coax you into claiming a sin^2 function is
> a sinusoid. It isn't, but fakey can't understand the diff.

Bwaaaahhaaaaahaa! Yet again Shiny Tinfoil Brain demonstrates that he's
a bleatfarting blither-blathering moron.

<http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>

Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

<snicker>

>>> For display purposes only, because humans can't comprehend real-time
>>> sinusoids at 60 Hz.

> Only the stupid ones can't comprehend 60 hz.

Shiny Tinfoil Brain admits he gets go jacked up on crack that he can
follow a 60 Hz sinewave in real time. LOL

> But... but... Fakey told us before that when you add 2
> sines, you also generate sum and difference frequencies.

MID? No? Awwww, Shiny Tinfoil Brain is reduced to yet again spewing
lies... why are you so butthurt, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> So, if you add 2 60hz sines, you should also end up with
> components at 0 hz (dc) and 120 hz.
>
> I didn't see any DC or 120 hz in fakey's sine plots...
>
> Fakey?

You'll be getting right on providing the MID where I ever said that,
or admit you're a butthurt spankard spewing utter nonsense because
you're so jacked up on crack you can follow a 60 Hz sinewave in real
time. LOL

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

--

Shiny Tinfoil Brain (aka Bite My Shiny Metal Ass) didn't know:
=====================================

That cross correlation is used with Fourier transforms.

That superposition is the same as wave interference.

That wave interference works the same for standing or traveling waves.

That RMS and peak-to-peak voltage are two different things.

That RMS isn't a DC voltage.

That 170 volt peak, 120.208 volt RMS L-N 3-phase service gives 208.207
volts RMS L-L.

That 4444525800 != 4400000000 != 1.

The difference between frequency and period of a sinewave.

That there's no difference between 'i' and 'j' in electrical
engineering, physics and control systems engineering.

What a positive or negative vector is.

That the vector sum of 3-phase AC constitutes a closed loop per
Kirchhoff's Voltage Law, thus that the three phases sum to zero.

That "mnemonic" is not spelled "mneumonic".

That his claim: "Water is tetrahedral. It actually has 4 poles, 2
positive and 2 negative." is nonsense from a blathering moron.

That the term "electronegativity" denotes a *positive* effective
nuclear charge.

What the definition of the word "equivalent" is.

That digital voltmeters do indeed take discrete instantaneous samples.

That the atmosphere (and the gaseous phase water within the
atmosphere) does indeed follow the Ideal Gas Law to within 1.337842%
margin of error *worst* *case* at 70 F.

That the square of the instantaneous sample of peak-to-peak voltage of
a peak-voltage sinewave is an offset sinewave, thus its average does
*not* equal zero, as Shiny Tinfoil Brain k'lames.

That the Ideal Gas Law does not require an ideal gas because it takes
into account molar volume.

That "within 10% error" does not equal "10% error".

That water can be plasmized.

That atomic number does not equal effective nuclear charge.

And the moron continues to demonstrate his inability to read a graph.
=====================================

SPNAK!

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 18, 2016, 12:35:03 PM3/18/16

<news:ac5nebd8h7ela6i5j...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Brain), in

>>> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
>>> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
>>> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1:

Translation:
"wuuuulll... ok, I'm wrong, but I'm butthurt so I'll keep bleating."
LOL!

>>> Fakey's trying to coax you into claiming a sin^2 function is
>>> a sinusoid. It isn't, but fakey can't understand the diff.

>> Bwaaaahhaaaaahaa! Yet again Shiny Tinfoil Brain demonstrates that he's
>> a bleatfarting blither-blathering moron.
>>
>> <http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>
>>
>> Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL

> That it "sure looks like a *sinusoid*" to you is not
> evidence of anything.

Except that it's a sinusoid. Why are you so stupid and butthurt that
you're denying reality, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> Especially since you are a lying
> bleating kookfart who thinks the RMS of a sine is a sine.

Awww, the butthurt kook is bleating fanfic and lying again. LOL

> Do the math, moron. Graph sin(x) and sin^2(x) together and
> tell us they are the same.

I didn't say they were the same, that's merely you conflating that I'd
said they were the same because you're a lying moron. They're both
sinewaves, which makes you a *wrong* moron. LOL

> Graph the difference between them. Uhmm, you do know what
> DIFFERENCE means, right?

It means you're a moron. It also means you'll get foot-stompingly
red-facedly pissed and blather out more fanfic, more lies, more
stupidity, and more proof that you're a fucking moron. LOL

<http://i.imgur.com/I5XeT7V.png>

Bwahahaaa! Shiny Tinfoil Brain proves yet again that he's taken the
Mathematical Moron spot from DildoRider, kicking DildoRider up to
Mathematical Mega-Moron.

<snicker>

> Better yet, do the fourier transforms of each of them, then
> compare that!
> Oh, wait -- you can't do that, because you don't even know
> what a fourier transform is. Too bad, so sad.

Says the mathematical moron who can't even properly graph *anything*.
LOL

Aren't you the moron who k'lamed that the Fourier equation had nothing
to do with sinewaves? Then when it was revealed to you that, in fact,
the equation is known as the Euler-Fourier Equation, and it represents
the transform of a circle to a sinewave, you denied that, too?

<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Unfasor.gif>

<http://betterexplained.com/articles/an-interactive-guide-to-the-fourier-transform/>
See the animations about 1/4th down the page? Yeah, those are Fourier
transforms transforming circles to sine waves in real time... and in
the process smearing egg on your stoooopid face. LOL

SPNAK!

>> Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?
>>
>> <snicker>

<crickets> LOL!

>>> Only the stupid ones can't comprehend 60 hz.

>> Shiny Tinfoil Brain admits he gets go jacked up on crack that he can
>> follow a 60 Hz sinewave in real time. LOL

> Reading isn't your strong suit, is it.

Sanity isn't your strong suit, is it. LOL

>>> But... but... Fakey told us before that when you add 2
>>> sines, you also generate sum and difference frequencies.

>> MID? No? Awwww, Shiny Tinfoil Brain is reduced to yet again spewing
>> lies... why are you so butthurt, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> Show me the MIDs where i made the kooky claims that you
> kookily claim i made in your kooky .sig, kook.

You really want to embarrass yourself with all that again? You sure
you want to go through that again? You were pretty embarrassed by it
the first time...

Ok... I'll update your .sig with the MIDs, Shiny Tinfoil Brain, and
prove you're a backpedaling lying kook. I'll do it one entry at a
time, to extend the butthurt you get out of it as you have to relive
the humiliation of being such a fucking moron.

<snicker>

> You made the statement. It's false, of course. If you want
> to retract it now, feel free.

Awww, look at the kook backpedal. You made a k'lame of my having made
a statement "that when you add 2 sines, you also generate sum and
difference frequencies." (your words). Provide the MID or admit you're
a lying backpedaling insane mathematical moron.

<snicker>

>>> So, if you add 2 60hz sines, you should also end up with
>>> components at 0 hz (dc) and 120 hz.
>>>
>>> I didn't see any DC or 120 hz in fakey's sine plots...
>>>
>>> Fakey?

>> You'll be getting right on providing the MID where I ever said that,
>> or admit you're a butthurt spankard spewing utter nonsense because
>> you're so jacked up on crack you can follow a 60 Hz sinewave in real
>> time. LOL

> Awww, poor fakey gets ass-booted again. Don't you get tired
> of having to stand while you type your silly posts?

Your merely k'laming it doesn't make it so, Lying Backpedaling Insane
Mathematical Moron. No MID? Oh, you've just proven yourself a lying
backpedaling insane mathematical moron.

> Isn't the solution becoming obvious yet?

The solution is for you to stop being such a fucking moron, Shiny
Tinfoil Brain. LOL

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

--

Shiny Tinfoil Brain (aka Bite My Shiny Metal Ass) didn't know:
=====================================
MID: <13d33d0638e0ec69...@dizum.com>
MID: <80d61a6928a9e7df...@dizum.com>

Skeeter

Mar 18, 2016, 4:11:33 PM3/18/16

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 18, 2016, 4:14:26 PM3/18/16
classic fakey!
Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 19, 2016, 12:47:23 AM3/19/16

<news:jgvoeb1tf5jv8u4tv...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
>> DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
>> socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
>> <news:op.yeha4...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
>> into the wood chipper again:

>>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:19:12 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood
>>> Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>>> unlike when you are asked to graph the "summation" of two of the legs of
>>> 3-phase which you can't manage to show us?

>> I did, you moron. I showed the correct phase shift, the correct
>> amplitude *and* that by using the correct equation, the result doesn't
>> change just because the two tributaries are moved to different
>> positions in the equation... contrast that with your kooky sinewave
>> summation equation... you can't get the correct amplitude, you can't
>> get the correct phase shift and when you switch the two tributaries in
>> your kooky equation, you get a different result. Because you're a
>> mathematical moron. LOL

> Fakey, this is all blither-blather because you didn't use
> *any* equation. All you've shown us is graphs of formulas.
> No equal signs, no maths done.

Bwahahahaaa! Moron k'lames that the desmos.com graphing calculator
requires an equal sign.

Where's the equal sign in your kooky sinewave which you used to prove
yourself a Mathematical Moron?

<http://i.imgur.com/I5XeT7V.png>

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *fucking* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

>>> you showed us a graph, but you left out your equation "proving" that
>>> summing sine waves gives a voltage difference, as you klame.

>> You mean the Euler sinewave summation equation, that which has been in
>> use by scientists and engineers since 1748? That which Bill Jillians
>> showed you just last night? You *still* can't figure that equation
>> out, can you, DildoRider? 150 IQ? LOL!

> Whatever equation you claim to have secretly used, you
> didn't show it. Merely graphing sines doesn't prove
> anything, except that you don't know how to add phasors.

"secretly used" LOL!

The proper equation has been posted many times, Mathematical Moron.
That you don't understand it is no one's fault but your own. It's been
in use since 1748, so that makes you especially retarded. You can't
even find it, let alone use it. LOL

>>> someone has computed RMS and then applied it to a sine wave.
>>>
>>> you k'lamed that you had "derived" RMS. LOL
>>>
>>> you don't even know how to compute RMS for any arbitrary AC signal.

>> Liar. I not only computed (ie: derived, you fucking pedantic twat) the
>> correct 120 volt RMS L-N from the 170 volt peak L-N, I then computed

> What a crock. Fakey, a 120v RMS voltage *IS* a 170v peak
> voltage. They are one single thing! That you can't
> understand this, shows your relentless willful ignorance.
> Saying you derived one from the other is like saying you
> derived an apple from an apple.

Bwahahahaaa! Shiny Tinfoil Brain denies that there are calculations
involved in deriving RMS voltage from peak voltage.

Why are you *so* *fucking* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

> You didn't derive jack shit, you braindead boob. Errr...
> you braindead dweebazoid. Boobs are good for something, and
> they don't bleat & bray when you squeeze them.

You do every time I step on you. LOL!

>> (ie: derived, you fucking pedantic twat) the 208 volt RMS L-L,
>> complete with the correct amplitude and phase shift. That's something
>> you've repeatedly demonstrated you find yourself utterly incapable of
>> accomplishing, because you're Robert Michael Wolfe the Mathematical
>> Moron. LOL

> No, you didn't calculate the 208v, fakey.
> You can't, because you don't know how.
> You have no idea where to even start.

Awww, look at the pathetic Mathematical Moron, who hasn't been able to
produce even *one* graph, and who came up with his kooky "sin - sin^2"
and "sin^2 - sin" equation as proof of his Mathematical Moronity:

<http://i.imgur.com/I5XeT7V.png>

Bwahahaaa! Shiny Tinfoil Brain proves yet again that he's taken the
Mathematical Moron spot from DildoRider, kicking DildoRider up to
Mathematical Mega-Moron.

<snicker>

> Did you get on the list yet for an ass transplant?

And now you're projecting, Drop-Kick.

<snicker>

>>> do you always seek knowledge from the profoundly incorrect?

>> I don't seek knowledge from you, so no. LOL

> Ersatzia admits the obvious.

Bwahahahaaaa! Way to shoot DildoRider in the foot, Moron.

Why are you *so* *fucking* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

> --
> "It (RMS voltage) is an *instantaneous* quadratic square of
> the *instantaneous* voltage of an AC sinusoidal waveform,
> and can thus be graphed as a sinusoid."
> --Fakey explains "RMS waveforms"

<http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/articles/rms1.gif>
<http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/isotek3/graph.png>

SPNAK! on the Mathematical Moron.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 19, 2016, 1:02:35 AM3/19/16

<news:6ifoebt7h3khgjpmo...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Brain), in

>>> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Translation:
>> "wuuuulll... ok, I'm wrong, but I'm butthurt so I'll keep bleating."
>> LOL!

>>> That it "sure looks like a *sinusoid*" to you is not
>>> evidence of anything.

>> Except that it's a sinusoid. Why are you so stupid and butthurt that
>> you're denying reality, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> Why are you such an idiot?
>
> "Sin^2 is a sine"... what a moroon. LOL.

<http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>

Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL

Why are you so stupid and butthurt that you're denying reality, Shiny
Tinfoil Brain? LOL

>>> Especially since you are a lying
>>> bleating kookfart who thinks the RMS of a sine is a sine.

>> Awww, the butthurt kook is bleating fanfic and lying again. LOL

>>> Do the math, moron. Graph sin(x) and sin^2(x) together and
>>> tell us they are the same.

>> I didn't say they were the same, that's merely you conflating that I'd
>> said they were the same because you're a lying moron. They're both
>> sinewaves, which makes you a *wrong* moron. LOL

> If they are both sinewaves, they must be the same.

Only to morons. LOL

> Sinusoids don't come in a variety of different shapes, fucktard.

Bwahahaaaa! Moron.

<http://betterexplained.com/articles/an-interactive-guide-to-the-fourier-transform/>
"If you enjoy using 10-dollar words to describe 10-cent ideas, you
might call a circular path a "complex sinusoid"."

SPNAK!

<http://i.imgur.com/I5XeT7V.png>

Bwahahaaa! Shiny Tinfoil Brain proves yet again that he's taken the
Mathematical Moron spot from DildoRider, kicking DildoRider up to
Mathematical Mega-Moron.

<snicker>

> A sine is a sinusoid. A cosine is a sinusoid. Everything
> else is not a sinusoid.
> Sin^2 and cos^2 are not sinusoids.
> Their shapes are different, and they lack the mathematical
> properties of sinusoids.

Bwahahahaaa! Moron.

> You, of course, don't know anything about basic maths, so do
> continue blathering your silliness.

You're projecting, Mathematical Moron. LOL

>>> Graph the difference between them. Uhmm, you do know what
>>> DIFFERENCE means, right?

>> It means you're a moron. It also means you'll get foot-stompingly
>> red-facedly pissed and blather out more fanfic, more lies, more
>> stupidity, and more proof that you're a fucking moron. LOL
>>
>> <http://i.imgur.com/I5XeT7V.png>

> I'll give you credit for obedience to your master, fakey.

Translation:
"Wuuull... ok, I'm wrong, I'm a mathematical moron. I have no fucking
clue what I'm blither-blathering about. I can't even graph sin*x or
sin^2*x... but I'm butthurt so I'll keep blither-blathering."

Moron. LOL

> But why did you put the y axis on the right and then graph
> it for negative x? And why don't you display the sin and
> sin^2 functions?

Translation:
"Why didn't you fully kick my stoooopid ass?"

<http://i.imgur.com/833nTXg.png>

Moron. LOL

> In any case, the difference between sin and sin^2 is clearly
> significant. So thanks again for proving yourself wrong.

Those two *sinusoids* sure look like *sinusoids*. Moron. LOL

>>> Better yet, do the fourier transforms of each of them, then
>>> compare that!
>>> Oh, wait -- you can't do that, because you don't even know
>>> what a fourier transform is. Too bad, so sad.

>> Says the mathematical moron who can't even properly graph *anything*.
>> LOL

> I already know what sines look like. Do your own homework.

You apparently do not. You claim the two sinusoids of sin*x and
sin^2*x are not sinusoids. Moron. LOL

And that doesn't address the fact that you're a mathematical moron who
can't properly graph *anything*. LOL

>> Aren't you the moron who k'lamed that the Fourier equation had nothing
>> to do with sinewaves?

> No, i didn't say anything like that. You made that up.

Liar.

Shiny Tinfoil Brain (aka Bite My Shiny Metal Ass) didn't know:
=====================================
MID: <13d33d0638e0ec69...@dizum.com>
MID: <80d61a6928a9e7df...@dizum.com>
The Euler equation is a subset of equations known as the Euler-Fourier
Formulas, thus that a sinewave is a transformation of a circle (which
should have been intuitive, given that generators *rotate* to create
*sinusoids*).

SPNAK! on the butthurt backpedaling blither-blathering bleatfarting
moronic kooktard who's been reduced to lying as he backpedals,
blither-blathers, bleatfarts and proves he's a moronic kooktard. LOL

>> Then when it was revealed to you that, in fact,
>> the equation is known as the Euler-Fourier Equation, and it represents

> What equation? You mean, some equation that you don't
> understand how to use, and that you never posted?

It's been posted many times now, by me, by LunkHead, by Bill
Jillians... that you're too fucking stupid to understand it is no
one's fault but your own, Shiny Tinfoil Brain.

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

>> the transform of a circle to a sinewave, you denied that, too?
>>
>> <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Unfasor.gif>

>> <http://betterexplained.com/articles/an-interactive-guide-to-the-fourier-transform/>
>> See the animations about 1/4th down the page? Yeah, those are Fourier
>> transforms transforming circles to sine waves in real time... and in
>> the process smearing egg on your stoooopid face. LOL

> You don't understand anything on that page. It doesn't say
> a sine is a FT of a circle, or even imply that. You are
> jumping to conclusions because of your complete ignorance of
> fourier transforms.

Awww, the kooktard catches himself in his previous lie so he can
bleat out his moronity the same as he did last time.

<http://betterexplained.com/articles/an-interactive-guide-to-the-fourier-transform/>
"The Fourier Transform takes a specific viewpoint: What if any signal
could be filtered into a bunch of circular paths?"

"The Fourier Transform is about circular paths (not 1-d sinusoids) and
Euler's formula is a clever way to generate one:"

"If you enjoy using 10-dollar words to describe 10-cent ideas, you
might call a circular path a "complex sinusoid"."

SPNAK! on Shiny Tinfoil Brain, who yet again backpedals,
blither-blathers, bleatfarts and proves himself to be Usenet's
Mathematical Moron. LOL

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> I've pointed this out to you several times. You are
> impervious to clues, so muddle along, sonshine.

Translation:
"I've been wrong several times. I persist in being wrong. I'm a
mathematical moron. I wish I could be right just once." LOL!

> "a sinewave is a Fourier transformation of a circle."...
> Bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!1!!!
>
> Good gawd, you're dense.

Look at the backpedaling blither-blathering moron prove he's Usenet's
Mathematical Moron! LOL!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

>>> Reading isn't your strong suit, is it.

>> Sanity isn't your strong suit, is it. LOL

> Is that the best argument you can come up with?
> Sheesh. What a maroon.

See above, Mathematical Moron... then get to backpedaling,
bleatfarting, blither-blathering and proving yet again that you're
Usenet's Mathematical Moron. LOL

>>> Show me the MIDs where i made the kooky claims that you
>>> kookily claim i made in your kooky .sig, kook.

>> You really want to embarrass yourself with all that again? You sure
>> you want to go through that again? You were pretty embarrassed by it
>> the first time...
>>
>> Ok... I'll update your .sig with the MIDs, Shiny Tinfoil Brain, and
>> prove you're a backpedaling lying kook. I'll do it one entry at a
>> time, to extend the butthurt you get out of it as you have to relive
>> the humiliation of being such a fucking moron.

> Everything in your sig is either disembly, or shit you don't
> understand. MID away, i can't wait to be embarrassed.

Awwww, the shut-in spankard is so pathetic that the only attention he
can get is getting his stoooopid ass drop-kicked across Usenet. LOL

>>> You made the statement. It's false, of course. If you want
>>> to retract it now, feel free.

>> Awww, look at the kook backpedal. You made a k'lame of my having made
>> a statement "that when you add 2 sines, you also generate sum and
>> difference frequencies." (your words). Provide the MID or admit you're
>> a lying backpedaling insane mathematical moron.

> You said it, tardlet.

MID? No? Do you think lying as you backpedal and prove that you are
Usenet's Mathematical Moron is a good way of "winning, for fuck sake",
Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> Now you are expecting me to keep
> track of the mindless blither-blather you spew all over
> usenet? If you can't remember what you said, it's your
> problem and no one else's. It doesn't stop anyone from
> taking you to task over it.

Awww, look at the kook backpedal away from his lie. You've just
destroyed the last tattered shreds of what little credibility you had
left, Shiny Tinfoil Brain. You've proven you're a backpedaling lying
piece of shit who can't be believed about anything... most especially
because you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand much of
anything.

SPNAK!

> Sux to be you, dunnit?

And now he's projecting. LOL

>>> Awww, poor fakey gets ass-booted again. Don't you get tired
>>> of having to stand while you type your silly posts?

>> Your merely k'laming it doesn't make it so, Lying Backpedaling Insane
>> Mathematical Moron. No MID? Oh, you've just proven yourself a lying
>> backpedaling insane mathematical moron.

> So you are distancing yourself from what you said.
>
> I can't blame you for wanting to "forget" what you said,
> kooktard. You obviously can't defend it.

Your k'laming me to be distancing myself from what you k'lame me to
have said in no way proves my having said it, Shiny Tinfoil Brain. In
light of your utter inability to provide any proof, combined with your
having caught yourself in several lies above, you'll be required to
provide proof of your contentions or it's a lie from a backpedaling
blither-blathering bleatfarting moronic kooktard in the throes of a
massive meltdown because you've proven yourself to be Usenet's
Mathematical Moron.

<snicker>

Why are you *so* *stupid* and *butthurt*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> Are you still afraid to tell us the electronegativity of
> oxygen?

Are you still too stupid to understand the answer that was given,
proving you're a moron who is incapable of understanding the answer
given, hence your bleating continually for a dumbed-down answer you
*can* understand, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

> --
> "The Euler-Fourier Formulas are used to perform vector
> summation of sinusoids. Moron."
> --Phakster offers instruction in the use of Sooper Hi
> Maths

<http://betterexplained.com/articles/an-interactive-guide-to-the-fourier-transform/>
"The Fourier Transform takes a specific viewpoint: What if any signal
could be filtered into a bunch of circular paths?"

"The Fourier Transform is about circular paths (not 1-d sinusoids) and
Euler's formula is a clever way to generate one:"

"If you enjoy using 10-dollar words to describe 10-cent ideas, you
might call a circular path a "complex sinusoid"."

SPNAK! on Shiny Tinfoil Brain, who yet again backpedals,
blither-blathers, bleatfarts and proves himself to be Usenet's
Mathematical Moron. LOL

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 19, 2016, 1:19:47 PM3/19/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in
<news:q46qebhdslo8fout2...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

>>> Fakey, this is all blither-blather because you didn't use
>>> *any* equation. All you've shown us is graphs of formulas.
>>> No equal signs, no maths done.

>> Bwahahahaaa! Moron k'lames that the desmos.com graphing calculator
>> requires an equal sign.

> Fakey admits he doesn't understand the difference between an
> equation and a formula.

Liar. You're the moron who demanded that I use equations in the
desmos.com graphing calculator, which you claim uses formulas.

Besides which:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formula>
=======================================
In mathematics, a formula is an entity constructed using the symbols
and formation rules of a given logical language.[2] For example,
determining the volume of a sphere requires a significant amount of
integral calculus or its geometrical analogue, the method of
exhaustion;[3] but, having done this once in terms of some parameter
(the radius for example), mathematicians have produced a formula to
describe the volume: This particular formula is: V = (4 / 3)*pi*r^3
=======================================

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equation>
=======================================
In mathematics, an equation is an equality containing one or more
variables.
=======================================

Gee... that *formula* sure looks like an *equation*. LOL

Now Shiny Tinfoil Brain will backpedal from the fact that the
desmos.com graphing calculator's graphing capability stands in as the
variable, implying an equal sign for a variable displayed on-screen
visually. Because he's Usenet's Mathematical Moron. LOL

So it's *you* who doesn't understand the difference between an
equation and a formula, and you can't figure out how to use the
desmos.com graphing calculator for yourself because you're Usenet's
Mathematical Moron. And you're backpedaling and projecting to cover
that fact up.

You're also the moron who k'lamed that formulas are not math...
because you're bucking to take the Mathematical Mega-Moron spot from
DildoRider.

So now there's something else I can drop-kick your retarded ass for
over the next six months... you claim formulas aren't math! Bahahaa!

"All you've shown us is graphs of formulas. No equal signs, no maths
done." - Shiny Tinfoil Brain demonstrates his Mathematical Moronism

Oh yeah, that one's gonna get a *lot* of play.

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

> *yawn*...
>
> <snip 200+ lines of petulant whining>

Translation:
"<cowardly snip of everything that drop-kicks my moronic ass across
Usenet. Again. Why am I *so* *stupid*? I wish I could be right just
once. I'm a moron.">

<snicker>

Here, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard... how about you take another crack at
refuting^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H backpedaling from that giant whomping
drop-kick you just received, which you screamed "KOOK!", snipped like
a coward and ran away from.

If Gerald Newton is such a "kook", Shiny Tinfoil Spankard, why is he
smarter than you? You can't even figure out vector summation, because
you're Usenet's Mathematical Moron who claims formulas are not math.

<snicker>

Bwahahahaaa! The Mathematical Moron sticks up for the Mathematical
Mega-Moron. And that makes them both *wrong*.

<http://www.electrician2.com/electa1/electa4htm.html>
<http://www.electrician2.com/electa1/electa3htm.htm>
Mathematically, we can precisely *add* the three vectors for the line
currents by converting vectors into their horizontal and vertical
components by using trigonometry. We can *add* the horizontal
components, then *add* the vertical components, then convert this to
polar coordinates to find the *sum* of the vectors. This is called
algebraic *vector* *addition*.

And that all goes back to you moron's inability to grok the
Superposition Principle, and thus the Additivity and Homogeneity
properties of same... mostly you... you k'lamed that superposition and
wave constructive/destructive interference were different things, and
that constructive/destructive interference worked differently for
standing waves and traveling waves... so you're especially moronic on
this topic...

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposition_principle>
"Note that when vectors or vector fields are involved, a superposition
is interpreted as a vector sum."

There's not a minus sign in an equation on that entire page. Morons.

Here, you fecking *morons*... let me demonstrate it a way you halfwits
will hopefully understand...

<http://i.imgur.com/cuw4gus.png>

Red: 100 volt, 0 degree phase
Green: 100 volt, 120 degree phase
Blue: Red + Green

See where the Red and Green lines cross? What's that voltage? Oh, it's
50 volts. What's 50 + 50, you fucking *morons*? Oh, so when you sum
two like sinewaves, you shift the resultant to exactly between the two
tributaries, with the same amplitude as the tributaries.

Hence the resultant is 180 degrees phase from the remaining third
phase, hence the sum of the three phases of 3-phase AC must always
equal zero.

Now, let's look at what you morons are doing...

<http://i.imgur.com/zdNCScp.png>

Same exact graph, but the third phase has been added in Orange to show
the Blue Line is 180 degrees phase from that Orange line, and a Purple
line has been added to reflect DildoRider's moronic sinewave
subtraction equation... now remember, we're figuring out the
superposition (the constructive and destructive interference) of the
Red and the Green lines.

In that image, at the X axis where the Purple line peaks, the Red line
has an amplitude of 87 volts. The green line has an amplitude of -87
volts.

Now, you *fucking* *morons*... what is the wave interference result
when two waves interfere that have exactly opposite amplitudes? Oh...
that's right, its ZERO. Which is also why the Blue line is at ZERO at
that point on the X axis.

Where's that 173.205 volts coming from in DildoRider's kooky sinewave
subtraction equation, you *fucking* *morons*?

But wait! It gets even better!

<http://i.imgur.com/0l0SQjy.png>

That's the same exact graph, but with DildoRider's kooky sinewave
subtraction equation as purple and black lines... the purple line has
the 0 degree phase as the first part of the equation, the black line
has the 120 degree phase as the first part of the equation.

And one can see that the result is flipped. According to DildoRider's
kooky sinewave subtraction equation, he can convert 87 volts directly
into either 173 *or* -173 volts!

Because you're both Mathematical Morons.

SPNAK!

<dances a jig on the brains of the morons because I've irrefutably
proven myself right, and proven the two *morons* are indeed huge
fucking *Mathematical* *Morons*>

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

And the above proves DildoRider *and* Shiny Tinfoil Spankard have been
*wrong* about every fucking thing they've been blathering.

Bwahahaaaaa! Once again your Usenet Lord and Master drop-kicks your
moronic asses across Usenet.

I'ma just add another SPNAK! here...

SPNAK!

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

And just so you SPNAK!ards can't bleat that I didn't show the
formulas used:

100\left(\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(0\cdot \frac{\pi
}{180}\right)\right)\right)

100\left(\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(120\cdot
\frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)

100\left(\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(240\cdot
\frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)

\left(\left(100\left(\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot
60+\left(0\cdot \frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)+100\left(\sin
\left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(120\cdot \frac{\pi
}{180}\right)\right)\right)\right)\right)

\left(\left(100\left(\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot
60+\left(0\cdot \frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)-100\left(\sin
\left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(120\cdot \frac{\pi
}{180}\right)\right)\right)\right)\right)

\left(\left(100\left(\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot
60+\left(120\cdot \frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)-100\left(\sin
\left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(0\cdot \frac{\pi
}{180}\right)\right)\right)\right)\right)

And I'll just drop another SPNAK! in here for added effect...

SPNAK!

You may begin backpedaling in 3... 2... 1... GO!

<snicker>

You morons are never going to live down that giant fuckup... you
bleated for *months* about it, only to be proven *wrong*. LOL

SPNAK!

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

--

Shiny Tinfoil Spankard (aka Bite My Shiny Metal Ass) didn't know:
Shiny Tinfoil Spankard the Mathematical Moron maunders and mewls:
"All you've shown us is graphs of formulas. No equal signs, no maths
done." - Shiny Tinfoil Brain demonstrates his Mathematical Moronism.
=====================================

SPNAK!

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 19, 2016, 1:35:03 PM3/19/16

<news:t35qeb5o1at5k8i77...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

>>> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

> LOL!

I know, right? DildoRider backpedaled and admitted he's Robert Michael
Wolfe, Usenet's Mathematical Mega-Moron.

Did... did you *not* want to shoot DildoRider in the foot again, Shiny
Tinfoil Spankard?

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard?

LOL!

>>> Why are you such an idiot?
>>>
>>> "Sin^2 is a sine"... what a moroon. LOL.

>> <http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>
>>
>> Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL
>>
>> Why are you so stupid and butthurt that you're denying reality, Shiny
>> Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

> Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*.

LOL!

And the Shiny Tinfoil Spankard the Mathematical Moron finally admits
defeat. Reality has drop-kicked Shiny Tinfoil Spankard across Usenet.
Again.

<snicker>

>>> A sine is a sinusoid. A cosine is a sinusoid. Everything
>>> else is not a sinusoid.
>>> Sin^2 and cos^2 are not sinusoids.
>>> Their shapes are different, and they lack the mathematical
>>> properties of sinusoids.

>> Bwahahahaaa! Moron.

> What's the derivitive d/dx [sin(x)] ?
> What's the derivitive d/dx [sin^2(x)] ?
>
> They must be the same, right fakazoid?

Shiny Tinfoil Spankard the Mathematical Moron didn't define 'd'. LOL!

And he's begging his Usenet Lord and Master to do that hard
simple-math for him because he's far too retarded to ever figure out
how to use the desmos.com graphing calculator. LOL!

And he's backpedaling and goalpost-moving because he was moronic
enough to deny that sin*x and sin^2*x are both sinewaves. LOL

SPNAK!

> After all, you are the master at deriving things from
> themselves, no?
>
> What's the integral over one period of [sin(x)]dx ?
> What's the integral over one period of [sin^2(x)]dx ?
>
> They must be the same, right fakazoid?
>
> After all, you computed the integral over one period of
> [sin^2(x)]dx when you explained RMS, right? fakey?

Did the Mathematical Moron forget to define 'd' before he started his
goalpost-moving backpedaling bleatfarting blither-blathering? Yes, yes
he did. LOL!

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

> --
> "...a sinewave is a Fourier transformation of a circle."
> --Fakey

<https://youtu.be/pgzc4aU_HeY?t=110>
"The reason that we have these degree designators is because these
represent fractions of a full circle, and in fact the sine waves are a
manifestation of circular motion, that's why the sine function is
sometimes called a circular function."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phasor>
<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Unfasor.gif>

<http://betterexplained.com/articles/an-interactive-guide-to-the-fourier-transform/>
See the animations about 1/4th down the page? Yeah, those are Fourier
transforms transforming circles to sine waves in real time... and in
the process smearing egg on your stoooopid face. LOL

<http://muller.research.engineering.cornell.edu/sites/WEELS/summer06/Fourier%20Transforms-2D.pdf>
2D Fourier transform of a circularly symmetric function translates to
Bessinc shape in 2-D, translates in 1-D to a sinewave.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform>
"Still further generalization is possible to functions on groups,
which, besides the original Fourier transform on R or R" (viewed as
groups under addition), notably includes the discrete-time Fourier
transform (DTFT, group = Z), the discrete Fourier transform (DFT,
group = Z mod N) and the Fourier series or *circular* *Fourier*
*transform* (group = S^1, the unit circle ~ closed finite interval
with endpoints identified). The latter is routinely employed to handle
periodic functions."

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_function>
You know, periodic functions... like sinewaves.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_and_cosine_transforms>
"In mathematics, the Fourier sine and cosine transforms are forms of
the Fourier integral transform that do not use complex numbers."

Gee.. that *Fourier* *sine* *transform* sure looks familiar, doesn't
it?

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_and_cosine_transforms>
"Relation with complex exponentials:
The form of the Fourier transform used more often today is... Euler's
Formula"

Why, that's the exact equation I used to properly graph 170 volt peak
3-phase, which translates to 120.208 volt RMS L-N and 208.207 volt RMS
L-L. I guess that's why they're called the Euler-Fourier Formulas.

SPNAK!

Aren't you the *moron* who k'lamed that Fourier transforms had nothing
to do with the Euler sinewave summation equation? Yeah... yeah you
are.

Spankard. Moron. LOL

SPNAK!

Why are you so stupid, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard?

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

--

Shiny Tinfoil Spankard (aka Bite My Shiny Metal Ass) didn't know:

Mustaffa Sheboygan

Mar 20, 2016, 2:50:25 PM3/20/16
In article <48pteb1ilb3bfc2vf...@4ax.com>,
ben...@the.future says...

> Fakey wrote:
>
> > Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

> > > What's the derivitive d/dx [sin(x)] ?
> > > What's the derivitive d/dx [sin^2(x)] ?
> > >
> > > They must be the same, right fakazoid?
> >
> > Shiny Tinfoil Spankard the Mathematical Moron didn't define 'd'. LOL!
>
> Fakezoido... say it's not so! You're jesting, right?
> ROFL!!! What did you just say about Mathematical Moron,
> mathematical moron?
>
> After all your crowing about the higher maths you have
> mastered, are you really so mathematically ignorant that you
> don't know what a "derivative" is, and that you don't
> understand the universal mathematic notation "d/dx" ?!?
>
> What next, do you want me to define sin(x)? Do i have to
> define what + and - mean too?
>
> Clue, Ersatziabelle: Google "derivative". How do you
> express the derivative of f(x) with respect to x? (Oh, wait
> -- you don't express it, because you can't grasp RMS, let
> alone derivatives.)
>
> After google-scouring, come back & blather somekinda gross
> misunderstanding of derivatives, so we can re-spank your
> cherry-red ass into next week.
>
> > And he's begging his Usenet Lord and Master to do that hard
> > simple-math for him because he's far too retarded to ever figure out
> > how to use the desmos.com graphing calculator. LOL!
>
> Heheh... you HAVE to graph everything, fakey, because you
> have no clue how to do simple phasor arithmetic. You need
> pictures because you can't understand math.
>
> Didn't someone just trot out the old saw, "When you only
> have a hammer, everything looks like a nail"?
> Who was that again?... ??
>
> > And he's backpedaling and goalpost-moving because he was moronic
> > enough to deny that sin*x and sin^2*x are both sinewaves. LOL
> >
> > SPNAK!
> >
> > > After all, you are the master at deriving things from
> > > themselves, no?
> > >
> > > What's the integral over one period of [sin(x)]dx ?
> > > What's the integral over one period of [sin^2(x)]dx ?
> > >
> > > They must be the same, right fakazoid?
> > >
> > > After all, you computed the integral over one period of
> > > [sin^2(x)]dx when you explained RMS, right? fakey?
> >
> > Did the Mathematical Moron forget to define 'd' before he started his
> > goalpost-moving backpedaling bleatfarting blither-blathering? Yes, yes
> > he did. LOL!
>
> Bwahahahaha! "forget to define 'd'"....... LOL!
> Is your face radiating some red-body emission too? Or are
> you too stupid to realize how humiliatingly stupid you are?
>
> Much as i'd like to take credit for spanking you, you're a
> self-spanker in the classic mold of the usenet kook.
>
> > Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL
>
> Yeah, really stupid, fakester... and proud enough of that to
> go around broadcasting that ignorance all across usenet.
> H,ii?
>
> Sheesh. What a maffemagickal looney-maroon.

If we still had ko0k awards, the outcome would be obvious. Poor
Fakey... a prisoner of his own very trollable ego...

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 20, 2016, 3:41:49 PM3/20/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in
<news:48pteb1ilb3bfc2vf...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

Still running from the fact that I proved you're a mathematical moron,
Spankard? LOL
Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

And the above proves DildoRider *and* Shiny Tinfoil Spankard have been
*wrong* about every fucking thing they've been blathering.

Bwahahaaaaa! Once again your Usenet Lord and Master drop-kicks your
moronic asses across Usenet.

I'ma just add another SPNAK! here...

SPNAK!

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

>>> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>>> What's the derivitive d/dx [sin(x)] ?
>>> What's the derivitive d/dx [sin^2(x)] ?
>>>
>>> They must be the same, right fakazoid?

>> Shiny Tinfoil Spankard the Mathematical Moron didn't define 'd'. LOL!

> Fakezoido... say it's not so! You're jesting, right?
> ROFL!!! What did you just say about Mathematical Moron,
> mathematical moron?
>
> After all your crowing about the higher maths you have
> mastered, are you really so mathematically ignorant that you
> don't know what a "derivative" is, and that you don't
> understand the universal mathematic notation "d/dx" ?!?
>
> What next, do you want me to define sin(x)? Do i have to
> define what + and - mean too?
>
> Clue, Ersatziabelle: Google "derivative". How do you
> express the derivative of f(x) with respect to x? (Oh, wait
> -- you don't express it, because you can't grasp RMS, let
> alone derivatives.)
>
> After google-scouring, come back & blather somekinda gross
> misunderstanding of derivatives, so we can re-spank your
> cherry-red ass into next week.

Bwahahahaaa!

Let's take a look at your "derivative", shall we?

You blathered:
> What's the derivitive d/dx [sin(x)] ?
> What's the derivitive d/dx [sin^2(x)] ?

But a derivative is dy/dx, you halfwitted Mathematical Moron.

So one would *have* to solve for 'd' in your moronic equation because
it's not a derivative, but you didn't define 'd'... a result of your
moronic inability to suss that a derivative is dy/dx.

And yet again Shiny Tinfoil Brain proves there's a *reason* he's known
as Usenet's Mathematical Moron.

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain? LOL

>> And he's begging his Usenet Lord and Master to do that hard
>> simple-math for him because he's far too retarded to ever figure out
>> how to use the desmos.com graphing calculator. LOL!

> Heheh... you HAVE to graph everything, fakey, because you
> have no clue how to do simple phasor arithmetic. You need
> pictures because you can't understand math.
>
> Didn't someone just trot out the old saw, "When you only
> have a hammer, everything looks like a nail"?
> Who was that again?... ??

Awww, look at the Mathematical Moron bleating out fanfic because he's
*proven* himself to the Usenet's Mathematical Moron.

dy/dx

SPNAK!

>> And he's backpedaling and goalpost-moving because he was moronic
>> enough to deny that sin*x and sin^2*x are both sinewaves. LOL
>>
>> SPNAK!

<crickets> LOL!

>>> After all, you are the master at deriving things from
>>> themselves, no?
>>>
>>> What's the integral over one period of [sin(x)]dx ?
>>> What's the integral over one period of [sin^2(x)]dx ?
>>>
>>> They must be the same, right fakazoid?
>>>
>>> After all, you computed the integral over one period of
>>> [sin^2(x)]dx when you explained RMS, right? fakey?

>> Did the Mathematical Moron forget to define 'd' before he started his
>> goalpost-moving backpedaling bleatfarting blither-blathering? Yes, yes
>> he did. LOL!

> Bwahahahaha! "forget to define 'd'"....... LOL!
> Is your face radiating some red-body emission too? Or are
> you too stupid to realize how humiliatingly stupid you are?
>
> Much as i'd like to take credit for spanking you, you're a
> self-spanker in the classic mold of the usenet kook.

dy/dx

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

>> Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

> Yeah, really stupid, fakester... and proud enough of that to
> go around broadcasting that ignorance all across usenet.
> H,ii?
>
> Sheesh. What a maffemagickal looney-maroon.

dy/dx

SPNAK!

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

> --
> "But that squared sinewave function is still a sinewave."
> --Fakey lectures on trig identities

<http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>

Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL

Why are you so stupid and butthurt that you're denying reality, Shiny
Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

Skeeter

Mar 20, 2016, 4:41:45 PM3/20/16
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:44:38 +0800, Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
<ben...@the.future> wrote:

>Fakey wrote:
>
>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

>> > What's the derivitive d/dx [sin(x)] ?
>> > What's the derivitive d/dx [sin^2(x)] ?
>> >
>> > They must be the same, right fakazoid?
>>
>> Shiny Tinfoil Spankard the Mathematical Moron didn't define 'd'. LOL!
>
>Fakezoido... say it's not so! You're jesting, right?
>ROFL!!! What did you just say about Mathematical Moron,
>mathematical moron?
>
>After all your crowing about the higher maths you have
>mastered, are you really so mathematically ignorant that you
>don't know what a "derivative" is, and that you don't
>understand the universal mathematic notation "d/dx" ?!?
>
>What next, do you want me to define sin(x)? Do i have to
>define what + and - mean too?
>
>Clue, Ersatziabelle: Google "derivative". How do you
>express the derivative of f(x) with respect to x? (Oh, wait
>-- you don't express it, because you can't grasp RMS, let
>alone derivatives.)
>
>After google-scouring, come back & blather somekinda gross
>misunderstanding of derivatives, so we can re-spank your
>cherry-red ass into next week.
>
>> And he's begging his Usenet Lord and Master to do that hard
>> simple-math for him because he's far too retarded to ever figure out
>> how to use the desmos.com graphing calculator. LOL!
>
>Heheh... you HAVE to graph everything, fakey, because you
>have no clue how to do simple phasor arithmetic. You need
>pictures because you can't understand math.
>
>Didn't someone just trot out the old saw, "When you only
>have a hammer, everything looks like a nail"?
>Who was that again?... ??
>
>> And he's backpedaling and goalpost-moving because he was moronic
>> enough to deny that sin*x and sin^2*x are both sinewaves. LOL
>>
>> SPNAK!
>>
>> > After all, you are the master at deriving things from
>> > themselves, no?
>> >
>> > What's the integral over one period of [sin(x)]dx ?
>> > What's the integral over one period of [sin^2(x)]dx ?
>> >
>> > They must be the same, right fakazoid?
>> >
>> > After all, you computed the integral over one period of
>> > [sin^2(x)]dx when you explained RMS, right? fakey?
>>
>> Did the Mathematical Moron forget to define 'd' before he started his
>> goalpost-moving backpedaling bleatfarting blither-blathering? Yes, yes
>> he did. LOL!
>
>Bwahahahaha! "forget to define 'd'"....... LOL!
>Is your face radiating some red-body emission too? Or are
>you too stupid to realize how humiliatingly stupid you are?
>
>Much as i'd like to take credit for spanking you, you're a
>self-spanker in the classic mold of the usenet kook.
>
>> Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL
>
>Yeah, really stupid, fakester... and proud enough of that to
>go around broadcasting that ignorance all across usenet.
>H,ii?
>
>Sheesh. What a maffemagickal looney-maroon.

Why are you so moronic and shiny and stuff?

Mustaffa Sheboygan

Mar 20, 2016, 4:51:14 PM3/20/16
In article <1mkffyy.1h02bx11r0vus0N%snip...@gmail.com>, snipeco.2
@gmail.com says...
> You've got to laff, eh? I'm holding my sides!

YES! It is to laugh!

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan

Mustaffa Sheboygan

Mar 20, 2016, 4:53:15 PM3/20/16
In article <u1tteb1a8nqi979qk...@4ax.com>,
ben...@the.future says...

> Mustaffa Sheboygan <Lunatic...@The.Edge> wrote:
>
> > In article <48pteb1ilb3bfc2vf...@4ax.com>,
> > ben...@the.future says...
> >
> > > Sheesh. What a maffemagickal looney-maroon.
> >
> > If we still had ko0k awards, the outcome would be obvious. Poor
> > Fakey... a prisoner of his own very trollable ego...
>
> In this case, honest to Bob, no trolling was requred.
> Fakey blundered into it on his own.

But his ego is what keeps him coming back for more floggings.

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 21, 2016, 1:03:18 AM3/21/16

<news:5t1uebdg8q2ngivjq...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

> How do you express the derivitive of the function sin(x)
> with respect to x? Oh yeah... d/dx [sin(x)], of course. Duh
> & LOL.

You moron, d/dx [sin(x)] = cos(x).

Congratulations, Mathematical Moron, all you've succeeded in doing is
shifting the sinusoid along the x axis by 90 degrees.

And you did it all while you're backpedaling away from having defended
DildoRider's kooky sinewave subtraction equation for a month, because
you're the moron who *still* can't grasp constructive and destructive
interference.

So your blather is just your attempt at diverting attention away from
your being a Mathematical Moron.

SPNAK!

> You don't have any clue about what we are talking about, so
> you are googling at straws.
>
> You just don't know when to stop digging, do you?

Says the mathematical moron who's raping Google, *still* getting it
wrong, and cowardly snipping out everything that kicks his stooopid
ass. LOL
SPNAK!

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

RUN! SHINY TINFOIL SPANKARD! RUUUUNNNNN!!!!

Bwahahahahaaaa!

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 21, 2016, 11:20:12 AM3/21/16

<news:vmbveb1bmfpv6e39q...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

> This is hilarious. Fakey went google-scouring, came back &
> blathered somekinda gross misunderstanding of derivatives,
> and got his cherry-read ass re-sp<SMACKAKOOK!>

You've been trolled, Tardly. Now you're foaming up a storm and you
have no choice but to either face the SPNAK!s you've taken for being a
mathematical moron, or run away. Again. Yeah, I'm just *that* good.

Let's you get to dealing with your latest demonstration of
Mathematical Moronism, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard... of course, we all
know you're a *backpedaling* *coward*, so you'll likely bleat a bit,
cowardly snip out everything, and pro'lame victolly before you run
away and hope your moronism is quickly forgotten. LOL

Oh look, here's yet another massive whomping SPNAK! on you...

> You even noticed the derivitive of a sine is another
> sinusoid. Wow!

Sure I did. You're the moron who k'lamed that a sinusoid wasn't a
sinusoid.

A Mathematical Moron wrote:
===========================
> "Sin^2 is a sine"... what a moroon. LOL.
===========================

FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:
===========================
<http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>

Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL
===========================

Mathematical Moron. LOL

SPNAK!

You're also the Mathematical Moron who k'lames that formulas aren't
math.

SPNAK!

> But... you forgot to compare that with

Translation:
"I'M NOT DONE BLEATING! EVERYONE DIVERT YOUR EYES FROM THE SPNAK!AGE I
TOOK, AND PRETEND YOU DON'T SEE ME RUNNING AWAY FROM IT! BLLEEEEAAAT!"

<snicker>

> Is it still cos(x), fakey?

You're the Mathematical Moron claiming sin^2x = cosx.

Not even close:
<http://i.imgur.com/krRlHYj.png>

Although I'll note they're both sinusoids... which you've denied.
Because you're a mathematical moron. LOL

> What's wrong... you couldn't google it?
>
> Hint: chain rule
> Another hint: 2sin(x)cos(x)
>
> So if sin^2 is a sinusoid, then we would expect that
> d/dx [sin^2(x)] = d/dx [sin(x)], right?

Only to a Mathematical Moron who claims that a sinusoid isn't a
sinusoid, then backpedals to cover up his fuckup. LOL

> Does 2sin(x)cos(x) = cos(x) ?
>
> Oh yes... yes, it does, for the fortuitous case of
> 2sin(x)=1, which, like a broken clock, and like you, is
> right twice per cycle.

Wrong. 2sin(x)cos(x) will never coincide with cos(x) when 2sin(x)=1:
<http://i.imgur.com/8mSBxeg.png>

SPNAK! on the Mathematical Moron.

> In other words, you're wrong. Wrong, faketard.

In other words, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard. you're wrong.
Wrong, Mathematical Moron. LOL

> You're a mathematical moron.

Says the Mathematical Moron, after yet again proving himself to be a
Mathematical Moron. LOL

> Sheesh. What a looney maroon!

Nice diversion away from your having proven you're a Mathematical
Moron, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard... you spent days raping Google, propped
up a strawman, knocked the strawman down, declared victolly!, run away
from that giant whomping SPNAK! because you'd proven yourself to be a
Mathematical Moron, and now you've proven yourself a Mathematical
Moron all over again. LOL

Do you really think you're going to escape that giant whomping SPNAK!
so easily, Shiny Tinfoil Brain?

> LOL! Solve for 'd'..... ROFL!

It got you foaming up a storm... it's called trolling. Now that you're
here, you have no choice but to run away from that giant whomping
SPNAK! you took for proving yourself a Mathematical Moron, thereby
proving yourself a *cowardly* *backpedaling* Mathematical Moron.
Again. LOL

Oh look, here it is... go on, cowardly snip it out again and run away
from it, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard... prove to the world what a spankard
you truly are.
Your inability to understand, let alone refute, that reality stands as
your tacit admission that you are Usenet's Mathematical Moron.

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard?

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

RUN, SHINY TINFOIL SPANKARD, RRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!

Skeet

Mar 21, 2016, 11:35:01 AM3/21/16
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:09:43 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:
>
>>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in
>
>> This is hilarious. Fakey went google-scouring, came back &
>> blathered somekinda gross misunderstanding of derivatives,
>> and got his cherry-read ass re-sp<SMACKAKOOK!>
>
>You've been trolled, Tardly.

Fakeys answer when caught in a lie.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 21, 2016, 11:57:16 AM3/21/16

<news:gr8vebhlbt2qjeeoi...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

>>> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

> ctl a, ctl c, ctl q... context restored!

What the fuck is Ctrl-Q, Mathematical Moron? In Windows, it quits the
application. In Mac, it quits the application. In Linux, it undoes
Ctrl-S, in other words, allows screen scrolling again.

So in reality, it went like this:
"ctl a, ctl c, ctl q... aw, fuck, I just closed my newsreader! Why am
I *so* *fucking* *stupid*?!"

Bwahahahaaa!

>> You moron, d/dx [sin(x)] = cos(x).
>>
>> Congratulations, Mathematical Moron, all you've succeeded in doing is
>> shifting the sinusoid along the x axis by 90 degrees.

> What masturful google-scouring skills you have, fakey.

Almost equal to your GoogleRaping skills, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard...
you did, after all, rape Google to desperately find some diversionary
strawman you could prop up to divert attention away from your having
defended DildoRider's kooky sinewave subtraction equation for *weeks*,
until I SPNAK!d you so hard you're *still* cowardly snipping that
SPNAK! out and running away from it... just as you've cowardly run
from all the SPNAK!s you took, in my .sig.

<snicker>

A Mathematical Moron wrote:
===========================
> "Sin^2 is a sine"... what a moroon. LOL.
===========================

FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:
===========================
<http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>

Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL
===========================

Mathematical Moron. LOL

SPNAK!

You're also the Mathematical Moron who k'lames that formulas aren't
math.

SPNAK!

> But... you forgot to compare that with

Translation:
"I'M NOT DONE BLEATING! EVERYONE DIVERT YOUR EYES FROM THE SPNAK!AGE I
TOOK, AND PRETEND YOU DON'T SEE ME RUNNING AWAY FROM IT! BLLEEEEAAAT!"

<snicker>

Your inability to understand, let alone refute, that reality stands as
your tacit admission that you are Usenet's Mathematical Moron.

SPNAK!

Why are you *so* *stupid*, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard?

I bet you wish you could be right just once, huh, Moron.

<snicker>

RUN, SHINY TINFOIL SPANKARD, RRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 21, 2016, 12:57:24 PM3/21/16
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:38:03 -0400, Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fake Neighborhood Vote Wanker Ersatzus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
> (Snickerturd) shamefacedly wrote:
>
>> "I'M NOT DONE BLEATING! EVERYONE DIVERT YOUR EYES FROM THE SPNAK!AGE I
>> TOOK, AND PRETEND YOU DON'T SEE ME RUNNING AWAY FROM IT! BLLEEEEAAAT!"
>>

> Mmm-hmm.

yeppers.
Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 21, 2016, 1:02:57 PM3/21/16
funny how someone bleated that subtracting sine functions to compute
votage was "wrong" for 3 months but once fakey's screed was debunked with
a few infographics, i'm now supposedly "copying his equations", according
to the red-assed bleaty fuckwit. LOL
Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly

Skeet

Mar 21, 2016, 1:21:36 PM3/21/16

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 21, 2016, 1:22:29 PM3/21/16
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:09:43 -0400, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

> Time tohave no choice but to face the SPNAK!s for being a
> mathematical moron, or run away. Again. Yeah, I'm just *that* good.
>
> Let's get to dealing with latest demonstration of
> Mathematical Moronism, and pro'lame victolly beforeyet another massive
> whomping SPNAK!
>
> "I'M NOT DONE BLEATING! EVERYONE DIVERT YOUR EYES FROM THE SPNAK!AGE I
> TOOK, AND PRETEND YOU DON'T SEE ME RUNNING AWAY FROM IT! BLLEEEEAAAT!"
>
> <snickerTurd>
Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly

"Fakey's" dogwhistle holder living at 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as 5907 Stanton Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15206-2117

Mar 21, 2016, 1:30:00 PM3/21/16
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 04:34:39 -0400, Bite My Shiny Metal Ass
<ben...@the.future> wrote:

> Fakey wrote:
>
>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in
>
>> > After google-scouring, come back & blather somekinda gross
>> > misunderstanding of derivatives, so we can re-spank your
>> > cherry-red ass into next week.
>
> What i said. LOL! And fakey followed orders!:
>
>> But a derivative is dy/dx, you halfwitted Mathematical Moron.
>>
>> So one would *have* to solve for 'd' in your moronic equation because
>> it's not a derivative, but you didn't define 'd'... a result of your
>> moronic inability to suss that a derivative is dy/dx.
>
> This is hilarious. Fakey went google-scouring, came back &
> blathered somekinda gross misunderstanding of derivatives,
> and got his cherry-read ass re-spanked into next week.
>
> Just as I instructed him! Is fakey predictable, or what?
>
> Solve for 'd'... LOL!
> A derivative has to be dy/dx... LOL!
>
> Fakey, what's the effective temperature of the 700 nm
> red-body radiation from your cherry-red,
> glow-in-the-daylight, re-spanked ass?
>
> Ahhh, fakey, i love this. H,ii?

added to the ever-growing list of things that fakey doesn't understand.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 22, 2016, 12:41:49 AM3/22/16

<news:6nd0fb9micpepuo1p...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Bite My Shiny Metal Ass (aka Shiny Tinfoil Spankard), in

>>> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>>> ctl a, ctl c, ctl q... context restored!

>> What the fuck is Ctrl-Q, Mathematical Moron? In Windows, it quits the
>> application. In Mac, it quits the application. In Linux, it undoes
>> Ctrl-S, in other words, allows screen scrolling again.
>>
>> So in reality, it went like this:
>> "ctl a, ctl c, ctl q... aw, fuck, I just closed my newsreader! Why am
>> I *so* *fucking* *stupid*?!"
>>
>> Bwahahahaaa!

> You don't need to know that, fakey.

Translation:
"Doh! You figured out that I'm not *just* a Mathematical Moron.

Bwahahahaaa! What a spankard! What a moron! What a halfwit! What a
poltroon! What a slope-browed troglodyte! He can't even keep his
newsreader running! Bahahahaaaaaa!

SPNAK!

>> In Windows, it quits the application.

> In windows, it's app-dependent. Retard.

Sure... you've proven you're *so* moronic on *so* many topics, yet
you've figured out all those keys on that big ol' keyboard you keep
flopping your hamfists across and drooling on. LOL

>>> Is it still cos(x), fakey?
>>>
>>> What's wrong... you couldn't google it?
>>>
>>> Hint: chain rule
>>> Another hint: 2sin(x)cos(x)
>>>
>>> So if sin^2 is a sinusoid, then we would expect that
>>> d/dx [sin^2(x)] = d/dx [sin(x)], right?
>>>

>>> Does 2sin(x)cos(x) = cos(x) ?
>>>
>>> Oh yes... yes, it does, for the fortuitous case of
>>> 2sin(x)=1, which, like a broken clock, and like you, is
>>> right twice per cycle.

>> Wrong. 2sin(x)cos(x) will never coincide with cos(x) when 2sin(x)=1:

> ROFL! Another fakey gem. Siggy fodder!
>
> If 2sin(x) = 1, then
> 2sin(x)cos(x) = 1 cos(x). What a numbskull!

Wrong. If you were smart enough to graph it, you'd see that yet again
you've proven yourself to be a Mathematical Moron.

2sin(x)cos(x) will never coincide with cos(x) when 2sin(x)=1:
<http://i.imgur.com/8mSBxeg.png>

SPNAK!

>> <http://i.imgur.com/8mSBxeg.png>

> Who cares what you can graph, or if you can even graph it
> right. You can't understand any of it.

Translation:
"I'm wrong. Who cares? I'm a Mathematical Moron. Who cares? I can't
understand any of it, let alone graph it. Who cares? <backpedal>

SPNAK!

> Dig that hole deeper, ersatziette!

Awww, look at the spankard backpedaling and running away at a full
sprint from his having yet again proven himself to be a Mathematical
Moron. LOL

SPNAK! #1:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_and_cosine_transforms#Relation_with_complex_exponentials>

Some Mathematical Moron wrote:
> = A[cos(0°)x^ + sin(0°)y^] -A[cos(-120°)x^ + sin(-120°)y^]

Euler wrote:
<https://upload.wikimedia.org/math/e/4/2/e4285d1d4bd15710afcc2753c9ed3095.png>

SPNAK! on the Mathematical Moron, who didn't even realize he was using
Euler's Formula. Bwahahahaaa! That's going into the SPNAK!-pile from
which you'll run away.

SPNAK! #2:
> Does 2sin(x)cos(x) = cos(x) ?
>
> Oh yes... yes, it does, for the fortuitous case of
> 2sin(x)=1, which, like a broken clock, and like you, is
> right twice per cycle.

Wrong. 2sin(x)cos(x) will never coincide with cos(x) when 2sin(x)=1:
<http://i.imgur.com/8mSBxeg.png>

SPNAK!

Shiny Tinfoil Spankard's response?

> Who cares what you can graph, or if you can even graph it
> right. You can't understand any of it.

Translation:
"I'm wrong. Who cares? I'm a Mathematical Moron. Who cares? I can't
understand any of it, let alone graph it. Who cares? <backpedal>

SPNAK!

SPNAK! #3:
Keep proving you're a mathematical moron, Mathematical Moron. Why are
you running scared from that giant whomping SPNAK! as detailed below,
Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL
RUN! SHINY TINFOIL SPANKARD! RUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

> I ignore all your re-run screed. It's just meaningless,
> WRONG blither-blather in a desperate effort to save face.

Translation:
"I'll continue running away from those *two* SPNAK!s because I've
proven myself a mathematical moron *twice*, because I believe in
proving myself a backpedaling coward and equal number of times which I
prove myself a Mathematical Moron." LOL!

> But your face is gone, fakezoid. ROFL!
>
> <snip re-ran screed>

RUUUUUUNNN! SHINY TINFOIL SPANKARD! RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!

Bwahahahaaa!

Spankard.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 22, 2016, 1:12:22 AM3/22/16
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey),
socked up as suck...@127.0.0.1, in
<news:op.yeopm...@benson.localhost> did thusly jump head first
into the wood chipper again:

> On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:35:07 -0400, Trailer Trash Tony
> the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing Wife-Beating
> Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
> High-School-Dropout Needle-Tracked Drug-Addled Alcoholic
> Pissbum (aka Tony Ray Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of
> 600 Raintree Blvd #58, Lamplighter Trailer Park, Canon
> City, CO), socked up as Skeet <inv...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:

>>> You've been trolled, Tardly.

>> Fakeys answer when caught in a lie.

Lying Pissbum. LOL

>> <http://imgur.com/xt9bcTq>
>>
>> I were a execyootive reegunal sailes man making deleverys.
>> Now I are a toofless unemployalbe pissbum.

<snicker>

>> I just found out today. Maybe a year. I love you all.
>> My shits fucked up anyboby givs a damn?

No.

Lying Drug-Abusing Woman-Beating Pissbum Trailer Trash Tony Ray Eaks.

<snicker>

> funny how someone bleated that subtracting sine functions to compute
> votage was "wrong" for 3 months but once fakey's screed was debunked with
> a few infographics, i'm now supposedly "copying his equations", according
> to the red-assed bleaty fuckwit. LOL

Pssst... hey, moron... no, not the halfwit with the cleft palate...
no, not the balding club-footed shut-in... yeah, you in the tranny
dress... no, not the boat-bound cum-chugger with batwings... no not
the bad electrician with a mincing British fagmobile... the stringy,
pale, spotty, obviously retarded vegan libtard drop-kick... no, not
the sister-pawing basement-dwelling pudgy midget... yeah, yeah you...
the dildoriding half-a-shack living talentless bleaty moron who can't
do math... yeah, you... the sparkly-eyed gay-grinning overly
gesticulating hip-swaying lisping all-grown-up birth defect... take a
look at this, whydon'tcha...

Hey DildoRider... about your kooky sinewave subtraction equation as
found in your archived stupidity:
<https://web.archive.org/web/20160318151206/http://i.imgur.com/sZMpccH.png>
You'll note the Phasor Calculator shows it's supposed to be *-30*
phase angle, meaning it should *lead* Phase A by 30 degrees... so why
is your kooky sinewave subtraction equation *lagging* Phase A?

Awww, didn't DildoRider know that phase angle moves on that graph to
the right? 'Lead' is to the left, 'Lag' is to the right. So -30
degrees would shift to the left, Moron. LOL

Didn't DildoRider know the L-L voltage is _supposed_ to *lead* the
Phase A L-N voltage by 30 degrees? LOL

Same answer, DildoRider? NO. WHUUUUHHHHH?

:D LOL

You fucked it all up again. Because you're Robert Michael Wolfe the
Mathematical Mega-Moron. LOL

SPNAK!

Now, get right on refuting this additional SPNAK! you morons took.
Shiny Tinfoil Spankard couldn't do it... he's been on the run ever
since it was posted. Let's see if you're stupid enough to try to deny
reality.

<http://www.electrician2.com/electa1/electa4htm.html>
<http://www.electrician2.com/electa1/electa3htm.htm>
Mathematically, we can precisely *add* the three vectors for the line
currents by converting vectors into their horizontal and vertical
components by using trigonometry. We can *add* the horizontal
components, then *add* the vertical components, then convert this to
polar coordinates to find the *sum* of the vectors. This is called
algebraic *vector* *addition*.

And that all goes back to you moron's inability to grok the
Superposition Principle, and thus the Additivity and Homogeneity
properties of same.

kooky sinewave subtraction equation, he can convert 0 volts directly
[...]

Mar 22, 2016, 10:56:24 AM3/22/16

<news:3kv1fbhocos0lc0fl...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> Y'know, fakey, i think you're even stoopider than Jim.

Says the Shiny Tinfoil Spankard, dumb as a brick. LOL

Have you figured out that formulas are math yet, Mathematical Moron?
LOL

> You're Emmett-grade stoopid.

Translation:
"I've GoogleRaped something that I think will divert attention away
from the fact that I've had my ass drop-kicked across Usenet multiple
times and proved myself a Mathematical Moron THREE times now! Everyone
divert your attention away from my running away from those THREE
SPNAK!s, and the long list of SPNAK!s in FNVWe's .sig... I'm gonna
*bleat* my way to victolly!" LOL!

Have you figured out that sin^2 is a sinusoid yet, Mathematical Moron?
LOL

Now, prove to the world that you're Usenet's biggest coward by running
away from your stupidity. Again. Spankard.

SPNAK! #1:
A Mathematical Moron wrote:
===========================
> "Sin^2 is a sine"... what a moroon. LOL.
===========================

FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:
===========================
<http://i.imgur.com/SU4YXB0.png>

Gee, that *sinusoid* sure looks like a *sinusoid*. LOL
===========================

SPNAK! #2:
>> Some Mathematical Moron wrote:
>>> = A[cos(0°)x^ + sin(0°)y^] -A[cos(-120°)x^ + sin(-120°)y^]

> Right, some maffemagickal maroon wrote that.

Right. You wrote that. LOL

SPNAK!

> What I wrote was
>
> = A[cos(0°)x^ + sin(0°)y^] -A[cos(-120°)x^ + sin(-120°)y^]

That's what you wrote, and that's Euler's Formula, Spankard.

But you've yet again fucked it up:
170\left(\cos \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(0\cdot \frac{\pi
}{180}\right)\right)+\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot
60+\left(0\cdot \frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)-170\left(\cos
\left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot 60+\left(-120\cdot \frac{\pi
}{180}\right)\right)+\sin \left(2\cdot x\cdot \pi \cdot
60+\left(-120\cdot \frac{\pi }{180}\right)\right)\right)

<http://i.imgur.com/veVLHuI.png>

Whaaaaaat??? Your kooky sinewave subtraction equation got 416.413
volts L-L from 170 volt peak L-N, Shiny Tinfoil Brain! Obviously
you're a Mathematical Moron blathering on about shit you don't
understand. LOL

Uh-oh... take a look at this, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard:
<http://i.imgur.com/nWBbVbS.png>

You'll note your fucked up equation gets ~294 volts RMS L-L from 120
volt RMS L-N. How's *that* work, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard? LOL

Did... did I just fix your fucked up equation *and* derive the correct
~208 volts RMS L-L from 120 volts RMS L-N? With the *correct* 30
degree lead phase shift? Yeah... yeah I did, Mathematical Moron. LOL

And you have no idea how I fixed it, huh, Mathematical Moron. LOL

SPNAK!

SPNAK! #3:

Euler wrote:
<https://upload.wikimedia.org/math/e/4/2/e4285d1d4bd15710afcc2753c9ed3095.png>

SPNAK! on the Mathematical Moron, who didn't even realize he was using
Euler's Formula. Bwahahahaaa!

SPNAK! #4:

===================================
[...]

Skeet

Mar 22, 2016, 11:36:33 AM3/22/16
On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:45:53 +0100 (CET), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

>I've GoogleRaped something that I think will divert attention away
>from the fact that I've had my ass drop-kicked across Usenet multiple
>times and proved myself a Mathematical Moron THREE times now! Everyone
>divert your attention away from my running away from those THREE
>SPNAK!s, and the long list of SPNAK!s in FNVWe's .sig... I'm gonna
>*bleat* my way to victolly!" LOL!

Ironic eh?

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Mar 22, 2016, 11:57:26 AM3/22/16

<news:sgu1fb1f940b7j2og...@4ax.com> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> FNVWe stomped a retard's brain flat. Again:

>> Pssst... hey, moron... no, not the halfwit with the cleft palate...
>> no, not the balding club-footed shut-in... yeah, you in the tranny
>> dress... no, not the boat-bound cum-chugger with batwings... no not
>> the bad electrician with a mincing British fagmobile... the stringy,
>> pale, spotty, obviously retarded vegan libtard drop-kick... no, not
>> the sister-pawing basement-dwelling pudgy midget... yeah, yeah you...
>> the dildoriding half-a-shack living talentless bleaty moron who can't
>> do math... yeah, you... the sparkly-eyed gay-grinning overly
>> gesticulating hip-swaying lisping all-grown-up birth defect... take a
>> look at this, whydon'tcha...
>>
>> Hey DildoRider... about your kooky sinewave subtraction equation as
>> found in your archived stupidity:
>> <https://web.archive.org/web/20160318151206/http://i.imgur.com/sZMpccH.png>
>> You'll note the Phasor Calculator shows it's supposed to be *-30*
>> phase angle, meaning it should *lead* Phase A by 30 degrees... so why
>> is your kooky sinewave subtraction equation *lagging* Phase A?

> ROFL! Spankak00k, Dogwhistle!

That's right, that kook is well and truly SPNAK!d.

Have you figured out that sin^2 is a sinusoid yet, Mathematical Moron?
LOL

>> Awww, didn't DildoRider know that phase angle moves on that graph to
>> the right? 'Lead' is to the left, 'Lag' is to the right. So -30
>> degrees would shift to the left, Moron. LOL

> -30° shifts the function to the right, as you can see.
> Which means... -30° is lagging. Right?
> C'mon, fakey?

Bwahahahaaa! Moron k'lames that the resultant of two phases *lags*
Phase A! What a fucking *moron*!

Educate yourself, you fucking moron:
<https://openenergymonitor.org/emon/buildingblocks/3-phase-power>
"Also, the line-to–line voltages are shifted in phase by 30 degrees
relative to the line–neutral voltages."

SPNAK! on the Mathematical Moron.

And just for you, Shiny Tinfoil Spankard, since you deny that a
sinewave is a transform of a circle:
<https://openenergymonitor.org/emon/sites/default/files/phasors.svg>

Have you figured out that a sinusoid is a transform of a circle yet,
Mathematical Moron? LOL

SPNAK!

>> Didn't DildoRider know the L-L voltage is _supposed_ to *lead* the
>> Phase A L-N voltage by 30 degrees? LOL

> It is, if you take the phase angle of Phase B as -120°.
> If you take the phase angle of Phase B as +120°, the
> calculation and the plot are right.

Oh, so you *admit* DildoRider fucked up *again*.

Have you figured out that cross correlation can be used with Fourier
transforms yet, Mathematical Moron? LOL

> Fakey is wrong.

Wrong. DildoRider fucked up, and now you're yet again defending his
fuck-up. How's that worked for you thus far, Spankard? LOL

Have you figured out the difference between frequency and period of a
sinewave yet, Mathematical Moron? LOL

> -30° means LAGGING by 30°.

The resultant is supposed to *lead* Phase A, you fecking *moron*.
DildoRider graphed it *lagging*. He fucked it up because his kooky
sinewave subtraction equation is flawed.

In fact, *you* demonstrate how fucked up his equation is below...

> Fakey? Why can't you do any fazer maths?

Have you figured out that wave interference works the same for
standing and traveling waves yet, Mathematical Moron? LOL

MID: <ff81cb60204ffbd7...@dizum.com>